Exercise - Memory (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
This exercise is focused on memory.

Find a place isolated from others but exposed to faint and unfocused background noise. Prepare some music - only the songs you play when you are happy, but not any songs that you associate with a single individual. Select something to wear - the most comfortable thing you can think of, but something that would not embarrass you if a random stranger were to see. Go to the place. Start the music. Stand. Close your eyes. Stretch to reach the sky while slowly and deeply breathing in... release the breath and the muscle. Open your eyes and slowly let yourself slump into a resting position - one that requires no effort to maintain. Close your eyes again. Without opening your eyes, visualize where you are... the shapes and the textures. Listen to the background noise behind your music... be it wind or the hum of electronics and let it add it spatial depth to your visualization. Now listen to your music and ask yourself what emotion you experience... what memory does it echo? Recall the memory. Where were you? Who was there? Visualize it like you did the place you started in. Let the emotion you felt be the background noise that adds depth to the image. Expand your visualization. Who was nearby? Who was in your thoughts? Who was connected to the experience? Imagine their presence with you in the moment. Imagine them feeling what you feel. Allow yourself the possibility they do.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Being sick and having tots in the house has made this difficult for me. Plus, I know RW, so I end up thinking of him, so there's a bias. I'll keep trying.

OP
Rogue Watcher

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
It is lovely to be able to see that conversation between you two.

That exercise can be repeated many times because we've been different creatures throughout our soul history. Just don't be surprised if those lead you to entities that are not exactly human :)
hmm... I hadn't considered that the exercise could be used to connect that much of a distance. Ah, I'm thinking like a newb again. That distance doesn't actually exist.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Do you remember any lifetimes when you were not human?
Yes, I was a giant, a gold statue and a meteor.

When I first started to train in etheric healing, I connected to an aspect of myself that flies a silver space ship and when she flies it, it became a part of her, like a living extension of her. Many years earlier, I had become part of a little air plane I flew in from London to Manchester. As it took off, I became on with it.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Many years earlier, I had become part of a little air plane I flew in from London to Manchester. As it took off, I became on with it.
I had an unusual experience once where I felt very much as if I had "merged" with the consciousness of an airplane. It's the same story about how I "accidentally" separated ways with my favorite crystal...and learned a thing or two about synchronicity in the process. I keep thinking I've already shared the whole story here, but maybe I haven't. If anyone's interested n reading about it, maybe I'll post it on my blog and share the link here.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)