Channelling the 5th dimensional Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This is my latest channel from my guides. I had two important information last Thursday about the shift :
1- Earth had achieved her 5th dimensional upgrading as a crystalline world. So many have been experiencing this shift through OBE, deep meditations and mostly through healing, I mean energy healing. So energy healing is the best way to achieve a balance in us with the Crystalline Golden Light that is now part of Earth's energy now and it is expanding much more for the next weeks and months. Every one will feel it in a personal way.
This Crystalline Golden Light is now tightening our energetic bodies and helping us on our journey. It is sent from Atlantis and Orion and it expands through the Ley lines of Earth and the multiverse. May be some are experiencing as me those OBE ´s in parallel worlds with a deep cleaning and clearing of their karma. This is done during our sleep time and meditations and healing.
So Be in 5D in a very conscious way and things will unfold naturally in every part of you of us all.
2- the second information is about the energies held in the 5D : my guides talked about Love & Compassion on a deep level and through the heart. When connecting to these two vibrations in one it creates a very strong feeling of relief and all that has been causing us pain will cease in a moment.
I have cried when I felt that 2 vibes in me and healed more in few minutes. So use them for your highest and greatest good as they are part of who you are now as beings of the 5th dimensional Earth.
Love and light and compassion to all of you

"This time is the place you are meant to be as Earth ´s energy has been shifting during all the last period
Earth is now a 5th dimensional star surrounded by the Golden Crystalline Light of Grace
From Atlantis and Orion
Connected to Source and integrating this new light from a higher realm

Many has been feeling tiredness and emotional issues
Many left and passed as their soul contracts have ended with the new energies coming on Earth
Many have been feeling dizziness and emptiness in some of their energy centers
It is the way waves of light work on your crystalline body
Those who feel it are now experiencing new ways to appreciate their own way of being in the flow of the Light
The Divine light of Love and compassion
Earth is deeply connected to these two energies of Love and compassion
So Be It
All you have is to be here where you are and let things come in you
Let love be you
Come in your life
Remember the light within and the light will remember you"

I took this pic last Christmas Eve and the Crystalline Golden Light was showing up in my candle.
15871923_1218080344943640_8739960581146479016_n.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This is my latest channel from my guides. I had two important information last Thursday about the shift :
1- Earth had achieved her 5th dimensional upgrading as a crystalline world. So many have been experiencing this shift through OBE, deep meditations and mostly through healing, I mean energy healing. So energy healing is the best way to achieve a balance in us with the Crystalline Golden Light that is now part of Earth's energy now and it is expanding much more for the next weeks and months. Every one will feel it in a personal way.
This Crystalline Golden Light is now tightening our energetic bodies and helping us on our journey. It is sent from Atlantis and Orion and it expands through the Ley lines of Earth and the multiverse. May be some are experiencing as me those OBE ´s in pparallel worlds with a deep cleaning and clearing of their karma. This is done during our sleep time and meditations and healing.
So Be in 5D in a very conscious way and things will unfold naturally in every part of you of us all.
2- the second information is about the energies held in the 5D : my guides talked about Love & Compassion on a deep level and through the heart. When connecting to these two vibrations in one it creates a very strong feeling of relief and all that has been causing us pain will cease in a moment.
I have cried when I felt that 2 vibes in me and healed more in few minutes. So use them for your highest and greatest good as they are part of who you are now as beings of the 5th dimensional Earth.
Love and light and compassion to all of you

"This time is the place you are meant to be as Earth ´s energy has been shifting during all the last period
Earth is now a 5th dimensional star surrounded by the Golden Crystalline Light of Grace
From Atlantis and Orion
Connected to Source and integrating this new light from a higher realm

Many has been feeling tiredness and emotional issues
Many left and passed as their soul contracts have ended with the new energies coming on Earth
Many have been feeling dizziness and emptiness in some of their energy centers
It is the way waves of light work on your crystalline body
Those who feel it are now experiencing new ways to appreciate their own way of being in the flow of the Light
The Divine light of Love and compassion
Earth is deeply connected to these two energies of Love and compassion
So Be It
All you have is to be here where you are and let things come in you
Let love be you
Come in your life
Remember the light within and the light will remember you"

I took this pic last Christmas Eve and the Crystalline Golden Light was showing up in my candle.
View attachment 1853

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Sorry don't know what happened there, I'll try again. I have just read that earth is now a 5 dimensional star, does that mean that it is no longer 3 dimensional?. Forgive my ignorance I'm trying to get my head around it. <3

Lai Jumoke

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
Beautiful question June. Henda will have some answers about it very soon. Meanwhile, I will let you know what I get. I know the Earth is now between 3D and 5D. The Earth is 1 nanosecond here and then another nanosecond there on 5D. Nanosecond is 1/100 of a second. So in this tiny shifts it is here and there. OR we can say the earth is neither here nor there fully. I prefer to choose the way to say we are there in 5D and here in 3D too. When we cannot keep up with the Earth we feel a discordance. That makes us feel heavy. If we quickly shift our mind, then our mind which is a receptor, will soon start to catch up with the Earth and we will feel powerful and better. Now I wait for Henda to give some guidance on this. Love you June and Henda.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thankyou LJ that is very thought provoking.<3
Earth entered its full 5th dimension on January 5, 2017. This was the day and it happened during the morning to me to be aware of it as

I have been teleported in Atlantis by higher dimensional guides during one hour from 10:30 am to 11:30 am last Thursday . I received an amount of light codes and coulee not move. I was conscious of my physical body on Earth and my soul and energetic body were there. It was a very unique out of body experience I did since those I had 3 years ago after I received my Reconnection which activated in me my healing abilities and other gifts. So during that teleportation I have been receiving special light codes made of Golden White Crystalline light and integrating many information. There were also purple and green from time to time but less.
The Golden White Crystalline Light Codes of Atlantis are those who run through the Ley lines (Dragon Lines) and the grids all over in the Earth and all the star systems in the multiverse. It is provided by Source. I have been kept immobile on my couch and could not open my eyes and move. These light codes were running in me like a heavy energy flowing on me working on my bodies.
When I was sent back in my physical at 80% I was looking at myself but could not move I needed to rest and keep on uploading.
Few minutes later, I was completely back and could sit my head was spinning. There I had the information : " The Earth completed TODAY its entry in 5th Dimension. It is completed and upgraded. You will notice the change".
It came without me asking the question. For me it is the best way to know that the information is pure and coming from a high frequency.
It was related to that experience. The light codes of Atlantis are now fully on Earth even though for some people it is not very obvious. That means a lot : we had achieved a cycle like the Earth has achieved this one and we entered a new one. We are now living in 5D entering 6D. And that is also an important information. The 6D is calling for many changes and it is coming on all levels. Everyone will be given signs. But the 5D Earth is done. To access this energy of the 5th D, healing is important. It will help at many levels and among all to notice the process of evolution of the Earth in 6D.
Many issues are a sign that there are certain energetic centers to heal, stress and some physical pains are related to specific blocages and have to be healed.... Karma Cleansing is also necessary to be more attuned to our higher self and spiritual guides and to receive their guidance and protection. Clearing our thoughts and working to be LOVE and COMPASSION to keep a high frequency and to carry on keeping a high vibrational state.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Henda thankyou for taking the time to explain things, some things resonate with me but others bring up more questions. I thought to go into 5d and especially 6d, we cannot be in a physical body made of flesh and blood. I thought we had to go through deaths door to experience those dimensions, apart from during an one that is.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Oh duh, what is the matter with me, we would be vibrating at a higher frequency wouldn't we, still flesh and blood. Yes this can happen. I think. I also think my brain is wearing out a long with the old body:((

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
It's ok June. I'm working on killing off my last 2 working brain cells. ;)O.o:D:p I'm thinking our bodies will adapt to what ever frequency we're living in. It may change so much we might not recognize our selves. Besides I'd like a new Adonis like body...to go with my ego :ROFL::-)):p

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Oh, boy, why do I always have to disagree with Henda? I really don't want to do that any more.

Well, I actually agree up to a point. There must be a lot of 5d energies available to interact with or even connect to the matrix we live in. What Lai Jumoke says is very interesting too and I think I have heard something like that too, however, it was about the shift to 4d. There may also be a 5d version of the Earth out there. But the concrete physicality in the world I live in is as dense as it has always been. It has none of the characteristics expected to go with living in 4d even (which is the point at which I believe the process of "ascension" can no longer be reversed).

And if you guys are going to 6d, you would have to go without me, because it is too high for me.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have been giving this subject more thought. I also thought about the denseness of my world and millions of others must be experiencing the same, so surely that means that all of these ones must still be vibrating at a 3d level. If Earth is now in 5d it must be vibrating faster, when something has a higher vibration it disappears to the 3d eye. but as far as I can tell I am still on a 3d earth. Does anyone have anymore ideas on the subject cause I think I just blew my last brain cell:bag

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I just couldn't agree more with it. Whatever the changes are, and I am sure there is a lot going on, none of them has been enough to launch us permanently into 4d. I like quoting Tanaath, and she says that there is no way of even knowing how close you are until you pop up on the other side.

What can one expect from life in 4d? I like joking that then every female will be as hot as my twin flame and I even told her that she should be prepared for that moment. But the joke aide, everybody is expected to have a perfectly looking body that is visibly in the late 20s or early 30s. I wouldn't have to lose 20+ kilograms. And they are still there.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Oh, boy, why do I always have to disagree with Henda? I really don't want to do that any more.

But the concrete physicality in the world I live in is as dense as it has always been.
LOL!

Perhaps the density you're experiencing is merely your adjusted perception of it? :) In other words, perhaps the changes have been so gradual and our bodies have adjusted to the changes so smoothly that we don't notice any difference...

o_O

Reactions: June and Henda

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I have been giving this subject more thought. I also thought about the denseness of my world and millions of others must be experiencing the same, so surely that means that all of these ones must still be vibrating at a 3d level. If Earth is now in 5d it must be vibrating faster, when something has a higher vibration it disappears to the 3d eye. but as far as I can tell I am still on a 3d earth. Does anyone have anymore ideas on the subject cause I think I just blew my last brain cell:bag
My thought is that we are at some kind of almost "magical" choice point in human history--and in our own personal experience. Whether it's a collective experience or an individual one that just appears to be collective, I have no idea. But in either case, I feel it's an exceptional and special time.

I'm just thinking aloud here, but if 3D through 5D are physical realms that coexist in the same time/space and the differences between them are indistinguishable to our human senses, perhaps we've just expanded our consciousness to the point that we can easily and imperceptibly shift between all of them. I imagine it might be like there are three reality "bubbles" and all are blending together. Each is just slightly different, and the point of our focus determines which one we perceive. In one (the 3D experience) we're likely to have a challenging and perhaps difficult time. In another (the 4D experience) we're likely to have a more neutral experience, where we can observe and learn with relative detachment. Then perhaps the 5D experience will be one where we have greater understanding of the process and we take a "quantum leap" into an entirely new experience of reality.

I'll go a step further to suggest that the frequency of our vibration (or personal energy, if you will) may be what determines which "version" of reality we experience. If we are feeling "lower" vibratory feelings (fear, anger, hate, etc.), then perhaps we'll have the 3D experience of conflict and war. If we have neutral feelings (acceptance or receptivity, forgiveness, detachment, indifference, etc.), then things may be a bit easier in the 4D experience. Finally, if we have much "higher" feelings (those of anticipation, excitement, joy, compassion, etc.), our experience will be a much smoother one...perhaps even one that shifts us more or less permanently into a new state of being that many describe as "The New Earth".

It almost feels like we're trying to understand or explain the "unexplainable" here, doesn't it?

:):rolleyes:o_O:)|

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I agree that we are still in 3D. At times when we meditate or have some kind of experience we move into 4D briefly but for the most part we are in 3D. I don't understand why people say we've reached 5D. If that were true life would be drastically different. 5D is a very different energy than 3D.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Me thinking again. :rolleyes: Surely there has always been a version of Earth in 5d and in 4d, therefore it would be us raising our vibration to experience that dimension, mmm, it appears I haven't managed that yet.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I agree that we are still in 3D. At times when we meditate or have some kind of experience we move into 4D briefly but for the most part we are in 3D. I don't understand why some people suddenly say we've reached 5D. If that were true life would be drastically different. 5D is a very different energy than 3D.
I go along with that Vickie.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
We don't reach these different densities at the same time. But the 5th D is already done. So may be many will have signs of it now as they shift in consciousness. What I am saying above are not hallucinations and the information I received are clear. That was the info I had after that teleportation last Thursday. That happened on the 5th of 2017 and many before me said that on 2017, first weeks of the year Earth will be definitely in 5 D. Thursday in the Arabic language is "Khamis", which is formed on "Khamsa" which is 5. Arabic is a language from the same family language as Hebrew the babylonian etc..
I don't think it was a dream and my daughter was here she saw me when I fell on the couch in my living room lol

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
We are no more in 3D. It is your vibration which reminds you of it in certain circumstances when you are in low frequency. 3 D is no more available on Earth. 3D is just an illusion of your past. It is karma and other issues. So if you feel the 3D from time to time that is a sign to move on.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
We don't reach these different densities at the same time. But the 5th D is already done. So may be many will have signs of it now as they shift in consciousness. What I am saying above are not hallucinations and the information I received are clear. That was the info I had after that teleportation last Thursday. That happened on the 5th of 2017 and many before me said that on 2017, first weeks of the year Earth will be definitely in 5 D. Thursday in the Arabic language is "Khamis", which is formed on "Khamsa" which is 5. Arabic is a language from the same family language as Hebrew the babylonian etc..
I don't think it was a dream and my daughter was here she saw me when I fell on the couch in my living room lol
Darling Henda, never think I doubt you, I think you are a lovely lovely lady, just trying to completely understand.<3

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Darling Henda, never think I doubt you, I think you are a lovely lovely lady, just trying to completely understand.<3
I know June. The fact is that it is very difficult to help with the 5D now as many think they are still in 3D or 4D. I am trying to help bringing it out here. It can sound weird. When I meditate or do healing and when I sleep, when also I am in public places I feel that something is going on. The energies are working on many people now. The Crystalline Earth is already here and it is only the beginning of it. We are changing also on a physical and a spiritual levels and that will be a long process.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I know June. The fact is that it is very difficult to help with the 5D now as many think they are still in 3D or 4D. I am trying to help bringing it out here. It can sound weird. When I meditate or do healing and when I sleep, when also I am in public places I feel that something is going on. The energies are working on many people now. The Crystalline Earth is already here and it is only the beginning of it. We are changing also on a physical and a spiritual levels and that will be a long process.
Thankyou Henda for explaining. There certainly is something going on, when my friend disappears and reappears on two separate occasions and three timepieces say one time then twenty minutes later they show its two and a half hours earlier, there is definitely some changes about. I think, as you say, these physical and spiritual changes will take a long time and this dear old vehicle that has served me so well will probably have to lay down its little head and allow me to return home before its all done

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thankyou Henda for explaining. There certainly is something going on, when my friend disappears and reappears on two separate occasions and three timepieces say one time then twenty minutes later they show its two and a half hours earlier, there is definitely some changes about. I think, as you say, these physical and spiritual changes will take a long time and this dear old vehicle that has served me so well will probably have to lay down its little head and allow me to return home before its all done
True another sign of the 5D Earth is the synchronicity in time and space. You can be here and find yourself in another space only with your consciousness and you can travel the parallel worlds through your sleep time and be conscious of it. If you are not fully aware of it then it will come to you when you are fully ready

K

KarlaSM

I understand what Henda and the others in here say. The way I understand dimensions and densities is that dimensions are just levels of consciousness so when we tap into these levels in what we call other non-physical realms, we can see probabilities and possibilities for things that we can bring here to this physical reality.

Density is more associated to how dense matter is in contrast to the ethers. So physically speaking, when we ascend for example to the next density, we become less physical. However, in a physical body that is as dense as it can be, we can still manifest a dream of a higher dimensional level of consciousness. We bring the highest possible visions to the most dense expressions of matter in physical. This is why people often say that we can bring heaven to Earth, to the physical.

So in this, it is correct that we are all residing in the most dense material reality or 3rd density but we live in different levels of consciousness and different levels of materialization.

It just requires 15 minutes of disconnection from the outer world, and to ask spirit honestly in which ways are we holding on to pain that prevents us from moving on towards something better. It is those parts of us that are stuck in pain what prevents us from letting go hard feelings towards the outer circumstances. It is our disappointment what blinds us, so we just have to go deep into it during those minutes of solitude and disconnection, and we will move up. Sometimes in order to understand what is blocking us, we have to feel those realms of trauma where we do not want to see, or feel, or understand. They act like a coat that blocks us. Only then can the higher visions can go downwards to the physical, instead of staying stuck as a mere dream and nothing more.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Sinera, I wonder how many of us can say we are. We have to vibrate at a faster rate to reach a higher dimension, well that's my understanding. We have to raise our conciouness more and more. Meditation seems to be a master key to this, along with all the other things we practice like unconditional love. I feel rightly or wrongly, that an aspect of 5d and 4d earth have always been there but we are just becoming aware of the fact. Somehow I'm seeing the different dimensions joining seamlessly, almost like a lense from the spectacles we wear, Vary Foculs, I think they are called, the eye does a tiny move and we see differently, another tiniest move we see differently again. It is seamless, no levels, no joins, all running into one. That's probably a crap analogy but all I can think of at the moment. And all it takes as far as I can see is to get ourselves vibrating at a higher rate. Maybe the shift and all the changes going on will help us do this, but meditation seems to be a key factor. Of course we could try twizzling around like Super Man, you never know. :))

K

KarlaSM

If we raise our vibration without proper healing of subconscious wounds, we can actually end up manifesting more disasters. There is a relationship between the acceleration of time, how fast things manifest and raising frequencies. For this reason in many areas in our world and in our lives we might see more polarization.

I have been taught that in order to heal something truly from the root cause of the trauma that blocks the connection to manifesting a higher dream, that I need to lower my vibration, in order to process properly a trauma that resides in a lower realm.

My guides always tell me that in order to heal something that I need to slow down, disconnect from the outer, meditate, and lower my vibration to tap into the blocks that prevent a higher vision to come forth from a higher dimensional level of consciousness. It works wonders. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)