Channelling the 5th dimensional Earth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I understand what Henda and the others in here say. The way I understand dimensions and densities is that dimensions are just levels of consciousness so when we tap into these levels in what we call other non-physical realms, we can see probabilities and possibilities for things that we can bring here to this physical reality.

Density is more associated to how dense matter is in contrast to the ethers. So physically speaking, when we ascend for example to the next density, we become less physical. However, in a physical body that is as dense as it can be, we can still manifest a dream of a higher dimensional level of consciousness. We bring the highest possible visions to the most dense expressions of matter in physical. This is why people often say that we can bring heaven to Earth, to the physical.

So in this, it is correct that we are all residing in the most dense material reality or 3rd density but we live in different levels of consciousness and different levels of materialization.

It just requires 15 minutes of disconnection from the outer world, and to ask spirit honestly in which ways are we holding on to pain that prevents us from moving on towards something better. It is those parts of us that are stuck in pain what prevents us from letting go hard feelings towards the outer circumstances. It is our disappointment what blinds us, so we just have to go deep into it during those minutes of solitude and disconnection, and we will move up. Sometimes in order to understand what is blocking us, we have to feel those realms of trauma where we do not want to see, or feel, or understand. They act like a coat that blocks us. Only then can the higher visions can go downwards to the physical, instead of staying stuck as a mere dream and nothing more.
I am happy you understand me ;-) Unfortunately it is in moving from the physical that we embrace consciousness in a multidimensional shape. Thanks for your comment:-D

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Sinera, I wonder how many of us can say we are. We have to vibrate at a faster rate to reach a higher dimension, well that's my understanding. We have to raise our conciouness more and more. Meditation seems to be a master key to this, along with all the other things we practice like unconditional love. I feel rightly or wrongly, that an aspect of 5d and 4d earth have always been there but we are just becoming aware of the fact. Somehow I'm seeing the different dimensions joining seamlessly, almost like a lense from the spectacles we wear, Vary Foculs, I think they are called, the eye does a tiny move and we see differently, another tiniest move we see differently again. It is seamless, no levels, no joins, all running into one. That's probably a crap analogy but all I can think of at the moment. And all it takes as far as I can see is to get ourselves vibrating at a higher rate. Maybe the shift and all the changes going on will help us do this, but meditation seems to be a key factor. Of course we could try twizzling around like Super Man, you never know. :))
And why people are more aware of 3D, 4D and not 5D ? Why many keep thinking and believing they are still in 3D or 4D ? It is for one reason : because they believe they are only physical shapes made of matter. And that is what prevent them from evolving spiritually. Be consciousness and stop watching it from the outside ! It is inside of every one of us.

Reactions: Stargazer and June
K

KarlaSM

Henda I understand your point, although I have to disagree with that part. I am seeing real miracles being manifested in physical in my city and even in my country, and in the whole world here in 3D, but it has to do with the levels of consciousness. I see a mindblowing change in attitude in the government and in the people. Things that most people believe are impossible. I feel that one of my goals is to help somehow people who want to experience beauty and balance to see it being manifested fully in physical. Another reminder for me about how this dream is possible for everyone is experiences I had in a larger city in which I attended a university that back then was for me full of 5D awareness, so the people and the environment and even physically, everything was so full of harmony and beauty.

In my own life I am seeing more and more beauty and balance in physical. So moving up and down through densities is a choice. :)

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
If we raise our vibration without proper healing of subconscious wounds, we can actually end up manifesting more disasters. There is a relationship between the acceleration of time, how fast things manifest and raising frequencies. For this reason in many areas in our world and in our lives we might see more polarization.

I have been taught that in order to heal something truly from the root cause of the trauma that blocks the connection to manifesting a higher dream, that I need to lower my vibration, in order to process properly a trauma that resides in a lower realm.

My guides always tell me that in order to heal something that I need to slow down, disconnect from the outer, meditate, and lower my vibration to tap into the blocks that prevent a higher vision to come forth from a higher dimensional level of consciousness. It works wonders. :)
Low frequency leads to work on having a higher vibration that is the aim. The danger is to stay in low frequencies

K

KarlaSM

Low frequency leads to work on having a higher vibration that is the aim. The danger is to stay in low frequencies
That part I do agree. We move down to heal a trauma, consciously or subconsciously, and when we retrieve it, we raise it again back to something higher. It is a natural process but the level of awareness of doing this varies, most of the time we do this subconsciously. For example when we have nightmares, normally we are processing traumas. But they can be confusing because information is being mixed up or is not clear but we tend to process a lot in dream state.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda I understand your point, although I have to disagree with that part. I am seeing real miracles being manifested in physical in my city and even in my country, and in the whole world here in 3D, but it has to do with the levels of consciousness. I see a mindblowing change in attitude in the government and in the people. Things that most people believe are impossible. I feel that one of my goals is to help somehow people who want to experience beauty and balance to see it being manifested fully in physical. Another reminder for me about how this dream is possible for everyone is experiences I had in a larger city in which I attended a university that back then was for me full of 5D awareness, so the people and the environment and even physically, everything was so full of harmony and beauty.

In my own life I am seeing more and more beauty and balance in physical. So moving up and down through densities is a choice. :)
I understand what you mean. Being in a physical shape is also a choice we made when we incarnate on Earth. What I mean is that we are consciousness over all.

K

KarlaSM

Very true!! So then, if you dematerialized to a higher realm, do you feel that you could go now to that realm, or some other beautiful realm and stay there permanently? Or what do you feel will you do later on?

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Very true!! So then, if you dematerialized to a higher realm, do you feel that you could go now to that realm, or some other beautiful realm and stay there permanently? Or what do you feel will you do later on?
Once I go to a realm I can return whenever I want. It becomes part of my reality. So every time I travel in consciousness I see myself expanding. I don't know if you understand. But every place stays in me.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Really interesting reading your comments Henda and Karla SM . I agree and disagree with both of you. We each walk our individual path, each have our individual experiences don't we. I can't go along with lowering my frequency for instance, for me that would be a really negative move but it is your individual way KSM. I also notice there is a lot of talk about having to heal traumas, yes the are traumas experienced in life, some very hard to deal with like abuse. but I personally don't feel the need to heal any traumas. I wonder sometimes if we spend too much time worrying about all these things, when all we need to do is meditate and, this is the biggest, the very most important thing to me. BE LOVE. That way I feel we will soar. Meditate then let go and let love. Am I being too simplistic? not for me, but we all have to follow our own course.:-D

K

KarlaSM

Henda I think that I do. Even though personally I have not experienced full OBE's or that kind of dematerialization or teleportation, at least the feeling of expansion is very tangible. You get to be more in control of the process of coming and going there. :)

June very true, excellent point about how the process for everyone is different and that is what makes us unique. The reason why many of us are called to heal many things in meditation, consciously to let go pain is because of the magnitude of certain traumas as you say. In my own case, as bad as it sounds, I was dying of lung cancer literally. Some long distance friends had to help me to hold on to life. Some members in here also helped with their loving words of comfort and presence. Another thing that happened was that my mom and me almost lost our home during a very horrible flood and later I was guided to understand that both the cancer came from very deep traumas and the flood was related to an ancient wound in my soul. After doing these healing, my hair is now regenerating after being at risk of losing it all and the tumors spreading in my lungs, and things are changing for the better after the flood in here. So it all depends on our personal needs, and then from there we can show others that through certain healing practices we can change many things. But people can know for sure what their personal needs are and what is best for their soul and those around them. So healing meditation depends on how much we need it. I am glad you feel that you do not need specific methods but more like peaceful meditation. :) <3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Karla SM Its good to hear things are getting better for you, you have certainly had a rough time of it. I do feel that its possible for cancer to be brought on by trauma as can some other. illnesses, but I don't personally go along with the idea that trauma in past lives causes illnesses in this one, that would make things too complicated. That's just me darling, no disrespect to how you feel. I wonder if it would be ok to put you in my healing book, I know that healing starts as soon as I enter a name because my hands tingle and throb. In fact they do that whenever I touch it. <3

K

KarlaSM

Oh dearest June!!! Reading your response I really want to hug you!! O.o:D<3

No worries I do not feel at all a problem with your response, you are very sweet. You raise another interesting point. There is still something I need to learn about the flood, possibly as a child I was very afraid of storms and my mom in particular has a deep problem with them because of bad experiences in here life related to storms. There was also an issue with past administrations who did not take care of a small dam, so the consequences were evident, but the new one is really having a change of heart and the funny thing is many of the members are not really new lol, they used to be awful but something is really happening, that now they are fixing lots of mistakes, really crazy. :D

And the cancer thing, it has been caused basically by very horrible childhood traumas and teenager traumas, there was so much pain during those stages. There was a lot of stuff accumulated over time in this incarnation. So there has also been past life stuff, but at least something I was guided to understand is that past lives were not as different as we might think they were when it comes to basic patterns, stories repeating all the time. So by healing these deep traumas of abuse from this lifetime, a lot of past life stuff is already healing.

Go ahead dear June , if you want to, you can include this one for Saturday. I appreciate it a lot, and my love goes back to you and everyone else in here. <3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
After reading all this, I just want to send all of you hugs!!! :-D

I feel so wonderfully blessed to have all of you to help me learn, grow, experience, and share...and I'm so happy to hear you're doing so much better, Karla!

You're all such treasures...

<3 <3 <3

Reactions: Henda and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Oh dearest June!!! Reading your response I really want to hug you!! O.o:D<3

No worries I do not feel at all a problem with your response, you are very sweet. You raise another interesting point. There is still something I need to learn about the flood, possibly as a child I was very afraid of storms and my mom in particular has a deep problem with them because of bad experiences in here life related to storms. There was also an issue with past administrations who did not take care of a small dam, so the consequences were evident, but the new one is really having a change of heart and the funny thing is many of the members are not really new lol, they used to be awful but something is really happening, that now they are fixing lots of mistakes, really crazy. :D. What a lovely picture Karla, so good to see who I'm communicating with.

And the cancer thing, it has been caused basically by very horrible childhood traumas and teenager traumas, there was so much pain during those stages. There was a lot of stuff accumulated over time in this incarnation. So there has also been past life stuff, but at least something I was guided to understand is that past lives were not as different as we might think they were when it comes to basic patterns, stories repeating all the time. So by healing these deep traumas of abuse from this lifetime, a lot of past life stuff is already healing.

Go ahead dear June , if you want to, you can include this one for Saturday. I appreciate it a lot, and my love goes back to you and everyone else in here. <3

Reactions: 1 person
K

KarlaSM

Thank you June, I guess Slayer was right when he said the other image looked too serious lol. :))

You all look very happy and beautiful all the time. <3

Stargazer you are always very loving, the flow of loving energies in this community is awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)