Are You Possessed? Lightworkers, The Matrix, Archons, The New Age and the Lords of Karma (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
This is a controversial interview with the author of Why I am No Longer a Lightworker. In it, he openly calls Archangels, Ascended Masters and Lords of Karma parasites preying on the energy coming from worship and guilt. He also gives practical examples of how you can find out if you have been targeted by such entities and how to get rid of agreements with them.

I really don't know what to think about it. To begin with, it seems that the author spends his sleeping hours as a 4d warrior. Those guys have a notorious reputation for their tongue-in-cheek language.

As you may have read, the thought of Angels and Ascended Masters has been giving me a hard time. Well, not as much since I decided not to feel inferior in comparison to them. Could it be that their aura demands that?

I am definitely not an expert on Angels. I have read that they are very benevolent and loving, although maybe given that role so that they can help the slaves be content while continuing their serfdom.

There has been a suggestion that they will play a very positive role after the matrix comes down. So, in general, I am not sure of their parasitic nature.

What worries me about these entities is their desire to stick their pompous titles in your face, as if it makes any sense in the context of us all belonging to the same Source. I think there is something very sick about it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I listened to the interview, and it feels like this is the mature view of someone who has been places on their spiritual journey, and has a good overview of traps/pitfalls/deception provided by astral parasites. In essence, he states that one shouldn't rely on an outside authority, but connect with source, heart-to-heart. Whether that be human heart/Earth heart; human heart/Sun's heart; or human heart/galactic heart (Alcyone?) I also feel along the same lines that were expressed in more than an hour and a half of the interview. This is something I have been developing deeper and deeper over the past two years, I am now much more choosy about my internet diet. Discernment doesn't come overnight, but has to be worked on.

I think caution, perception of deeper matters, and heart feelings (rather than mind workings) are the way to progress in this engrossing but complex minefield. Something else to mention: are you able to relax into an activity that brings joy, bliss into the moment? There really is no other moment to worry about.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
What worries me about these entities is their desire to stick their pompous titles in your face, as if it makes any sense in the context of us all belonging to the same Source. I think there is something very sick about it.
Not necessarily do they do this every time. Is this channelled material or astral encounters or even physical appearances? Especially the first one can lead to misconceptions, misinterpretations or direct fraud by an imposter entity, imv.

Regarding astral encounters: I once posted this here already. This is what Robert Bruce states with regard to a similar topic in this funny reply, which gives another perspective on this issue:
I really do not know.

While I have encountered and even interacted with angels at times, they do not introduce themselves by name. Masters are the same. They appear, act or instruct, and then leave.

It would be nice if they wore name tags....

- Robert Bruce (forum, Sep 2012)
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/connecting-to-archangel-raphael.616/
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?14370-The-Archangels

So it seems there are both kinds, the one that stick it into your face are maybe really imposters and rather selfish entities. The 'real' ones (angels or guides or whatever) are maybe the ones who do not give a name and focus on the teaching / advice / action to be performed. And even more important: they do only tell you HOW to do what YOU want - instead of telling you WHAT to do. Also one should always judge the tree by its fruit. If the advice/help really 'helped' you in physcial life or in 'the nonphysical', and it was given 'without cost', they might be real helpers.

Yes, of course Hailstones Melt is right and it was said before in other threads too (see my article here, especially watch the YT vid from Mr Buhlman). We should try to stay <3-centered and thereby we might manage to stay reconnected to our Higher Self which his the Source Self. Then hopefully any misguidance might be limited or not given a chance at all.

:)

K

KarlaSM

I personally feel that this kind of information is the kind that disempowers people, because far from approaching a solution that aims towards the values of peace, compassion and understanding, it brings further separation.

When we are possessed, we are most of the time possessed by the demons that come from our own soul, which are the traumatized parts of ourselves that left our auric system while experiencing trauma.

I work constantly in the lower realms and one thing I was taught is not to fight demons or archons, but instead to talk to them, understand them, and help them heal. Most often these demons and archons are just parts of my own soul or parts of people I have known for lifetimes and who seem threatening because of difficult situations that we went through.

Only last night, I was shown the pain of some of the archmasters, their level of fragmentation, and their wish for people to make peace with them, by making peace with their own shadow. We are all creators of parasites, because we all go through difficult experiences since childhood in many lifetimes and in our need to feel loved then we can become parasitic when we do not receive support from our loved ones since early stages.

A truly spiritual mature person is the one who stops seeing everything around them as a threat and instead aims to empower others and deals with their own demons and archons.

It is true that there have been over time authorities that were controlling, but we can heal ourselves from such programming and help those people heal, who have such a level of fragmentation as to show up in astral as entities.

When we open up to a dialogue with our shadow self, other entities can come and try to establish a peaceful dialogue and share some wisdom.

Lords of Karla teach in general that what we dislike in them is what we truly are at a level, each time we judge others without understanding their circumstances or roles, when we try to control any situation, and when we are unable to dissolve repeating patterns within us.

Lords of Karma played roles as judges in other timelines in physical just like how there are in each country Ministers of Justice for example, so they would be in charge of applying laws and justice in other star systems and in ancient civilizations but they had some problems that turned them into harsh and unfair judges many times, unlike other positive lifetimes. So we can heal all that mess, by using higher values like forgiveness and acceptance of a past that cannot be changed, but that can be healed.

The masters are masters precisely because they are beings of both light and darkness and from their own shadowy experiences they let us know how we can also apply these higher values. Unfortunately most people want to see the masters just as pure light beings, and rarely the other side of these beings is often rejected because it is painful to believe that they too lived as human beings with their flaws and failures.

Peace

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
KarlaSM , dear sis, I acknowledge that you have a much broader experience in the matters in the topics you cover. It is also true that you are the third source that says that the Lords of Karma are good guys. I don't know them. I have the feeling that nobody really knows what the karmic system was in details and how it was abused as an instrument of control, if it ever was. I am not fit to judge it and even if I was, I hope I wouldn't. But there is something shady about it that suggests a violent breach of the principle of free will.

I think that the whole message is one of reclaiming your empowerment and this is why I like it.

I also don't know much about archons. Some say they are believed to be malicious AIs. What you say they are is something very different. Again, it is a matter I really have no memory of experience.

I agree with your idea of a spiritual person, but still... I think it should not include the definition of somebody blind to injustice.

I would only be concerned about the Lords of Karma if they are still a threat to the souls, preventing them from following their path on other worlds.

You are very right that what we hate is what we are. A Light Warrior like one being interviewed must be able to judge just like a Lord of Karma and deliver a verdict in the form of a blow. But I just want more freedom and more love for the souls revolving around this world. Many believe that karma is depraving them of those, so I hope the system no longer functions.

Peaceful tomorrows.

K

KarlaSM

Very true my dear Slayer you have a good point about injustice.

Here is then another lesson from the Lords of Karma and just any ancient being like archangels who at some point delivered justice.

In all systems that involve deliverance of justice through laws, there is the positive intention to bring order, and to protect people.

So many times these beings fought for noble causes, but what people remember through a sense of discomfort and a certain pain, is the time when the laws became degraded by their own failures in dark incarnations but also through the people they governed.

It is that particular shadow what we now currently see in physical through the new forms of dark authorities and just any people or groups who act in corrupt ways.

What happens in the lower realms then is that the part of the soul of these beings that was unfair and brought suffering is still giving us trouble in the Now, plus we have what we see in physical.

So another way to solve the problem of injustice is to heal all the times when we have been abused and disempowered. Then we can see that there are people in this world who through riots and other positive actions are doing their job to lessen injustice.

When we stop in positive ways the abuse that we go through for example at home, or in our jobs, or other places, we contribute in much. When we integrate our abused parts, then the astral environment becomes more clean, and our demons do not get attached to others and we become stronger and allow less entities to become attached to us.

We then free these ancient Lords from those roles in which they no longer brought fair justice and protection. :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've "drifted away" from any true belief in titles or "hierarchy". From my current perspective, they're simply labels we humans put on things so that we can better understand how things work.

I think it all boils down to how much power we decide to give up to others--and there's a tendency for us to view those with impressive titles (like Ascended Master, Lord, Saint, etc.) as being far superior to ourselves. Thus we often end up worshipping or acquiescing to them. As is mentioned above, I feel strongly that the most benevolent beings are usually those that are nameless, quiet, humble, and supportive.

The bottom line for me is the understanding that we're all equal aspects and expressions of Source. We are all "brothers" and "sisters" in this journey, no matter how broad or narrow our perspectives may be. As long as we can remember that and feel free to follow our own free will choices, I don't think we can ever really go wrong.

:)

K

KarlaSM

I agree Stargazer and one of the things that feel bad for many is the feeling that others show up as superior in one way or another, when we feel that we want to be the masters of our destiny.

I think that an authority can help people to manage resources and to keep a little bit of order, when there are elements that are not able to do so. Or to help others by providing knowledge in one way or another.

But sometimes we tend to go to extremes, and there are just so many places in our world in which worship is still a reality.

Perhaps sometimes we confuse sharing love with a distorted sense of devotion, coming from what we perceive as lack in us. Then the distorted form of worship arises. We no longer see our soul and its treasures and put our destiny fully in the hands of those who end up being abusive.

So this is then part of why we currently see this discomfort of people becoming tired of abusive forces, but with this understanding on what we are and what we need to balance it becomes easier to let go the feeling of being oppressed by them.

K

KarlaSM

Oh just a little thing, talking about names and masters. :D

I am happy for everyone in here and in each corner of the world for being a master of life itself.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I work constantly in the lower realms and one thing I was taught is not to fight demons or archons, but instead to talk to them, understand them, and help them heal. Most often these demons and archons are just parts of my own soul or parts of people I have known for lifetimes and who seem threatening because of difficult situations that we went through.
As awakening beings experiencing separation in 3D format and experiencing unfolding spirals of evolution in the now that are lifting all to a higher expression of both individuality and unity, we are somewhat on training wheels or crawling - LOL - lurching, as we gain perspective of balance and how we can be fine and upstanding in our new environment.

It is always important to hold within our consciousness the multidimensionality that we exist in all at the same time, and that entities that we perceive may be fragments of ourselves that we have not recognised as such. Your contribution to this discussion brings a needed depth. Perhaps we are all just actors, "acting out" at different levels - and one of those levels may be the archangel level, but we can't perceive it as such that that being may be part of us.

However, as the shadow side is revealed and thus vanished, there is pain in that recognition, and there is pain in remembering that there were signs and signals that we missed, in all innocence, due to our being not completely absorbing and "knowing" all the fractals of us that exist at the same time.

But still, as Slayer's post initially suggests, there can be perceived an off-note in much of the internet communication coming through as love and light beings. It is a kind of diet that is saturated with "Just around the corner...", "just a couple more jumps to go...", "believe in me, believe in me", "we've got your back", "we have the larger view from our astral vantage point, so take it from us..."

So another way to solve the problem of injustice is to heal all the times when we have been abused and disempowered
I think understanding of disempowerment is the key. To look and understand all the ways in which we have given our power away, and how we have stabbed our own selves in "mea culpa" to the detriment of our own eternal soul.... To look at all the times over many lives we have lost our own knowledge and recognition of the purity which is our true reality, and we have caused our own belief in disintegration, corruption, and out-of-balance existence by needing to "win over" rather than just exist and be.

A simple axiom may be, to remember that all beings no matter their level and their shape or form in 3D or light being, are simply striving to return to that state of purity and unity that exists as an undiluted thought form.

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Oh just a little thing, talking about names and masters. :D

I am happy for everyone in here and in each corner of the world for being a master of life itself.
Oh, boy, so much love and wisdom in those posts.

I would love to play a little bit with political correctness regarding some of the terms being used. Karla, you and the other ladies are Mistresses of Life, which sounds quite epic. Similarly, there should be Ascended Mistresses (and it sounds ascendedly epic). There are also Ladies of Karma.

And when it comes to angels, I have no clue :)

K

KarlaSM

Omg hahaha Slayer you are sooooo sweet and polite haha, maybe we can all call ourselves like that. As for female angels maybe the correct term in English would be angeless lol but the real term for female archangel is archeia, but I think it sounds a bit weird.

Hailstones Melt so true all your points, and how confusing these things can be because of our stage of being just like toddlers. I can hardly imagine how life will be in 10 years. I feel that things are heating up a lot when it comes to these things, more people becoming more and more fearful while others do their best to stand strong in their light.

I see how difficult the lower realms can be, especially if we deal with entities that are too dark like for example the most traumatized parts of an individual that would be labelled as narcissist, psychopath etc...those are truly the most difficult cases to understand and sadly politicians have experienced such levels of trauma that people can really see that effect in astral.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)