We'll knock me over with a feather...Trump Won! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
OMG...I woke up two minutes ago from an interesting Space War dream (they DO NOT have my consent for that, by the way) and according to Google, Trump won! Hillary has already conceded.

I'm sure we can expect a TON of fallout, but it appears that people want change...

:confused:

Reactions: Vickie

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'm not overly surprised. My wife has CNN on all the time. By the tone of the Trump bashing as well as the the last few speeches by Hillary and Obama. Every thing had a tone of desperation in it. I think they knew Trump had a good chance of winning the vote. So they pulled all the stops to sway the voters. The fallout is gonna be interesting, to say the least.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I must admit, I'm surprised. I figured they'd pull every last trick in the book, including rigging the numbers, to win. Perhaps they knew there was too much scrutiny and they'd never get away with it.

I'm feeling the desperation too. Maybe this will be one of the final nails in the coffin of The Posers That Were. The energy is so different now, perhaps they know they're done too...I'd LOVE to see a LANDSLIDE of Disclosures as result! Emboldened whistleblowers stepping forward by the hundreds to "drain the Washington DC Swamp" as it were!

I can see this as a definite possibility!!!

Can I hear a "Yay!", my brother?

:):-D:ROFL::)):p:D:-))O.O

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A good day because there is some change for the better (I hope). And the filthy corrupt mainstream media lost, even more than Clinton. This is "good news".

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I think the numbers are farther apart then they appear. They knew they couldn't rig an election because the vote was prob more lopsided then shown. Those "leaks/accidental postings" of election results last week were prob trying to sway undecided's. I'm Canadian so it matters not to me who wins, but I think Hillary's mask slipped once too often.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reactions: Stargazer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)