Water-Ice Cloud on Mars or volcanic eruption? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This news was keeping me up at night, seeing as there has been ominous silence in the MSM or from NASA on the subject. You know that feeling when the silence gets so loud, bells start clanging in your head? Name of the volcano which is in the distinct whereabouts of the "cloud""? Arsia Mons. One of the 3 volcanoes on Mars that form the linear baseline of an imaginary triangle, with the head of the triangle being Olympus Mons, the largest volcano in the solar system.

The European Space Agency (ESA) telescope took the pictures of this incredible live-stream event, but no scientist anywhere on Earth has postulated a theory about the likely source of the "cloud". It has been an ongoing event through September and October, so not a flash-in-the-pan picture of a changing cloudscape. If it is a true volcanic eruption, then the volcano concerned has awoken from a dormancy of 50 million years.

There's another thing. If it is a volcanic eruption on our near planetary neighbour, it fuels the view that activations, triggers, atmospheric and planetary changes are occurring in our solar system, possibly due to distinctive new behaviour of our own sun, Sol, or else cyclical changes in the sun's behaviour which apparently take place at either end or the middle of the period of the precession of the equinoxes. Certainly, the effect on all the planets in our solar system is being observed and mapped by the powers that be.

However, a good thread to read including comments and good pictures of the live-stream of the event on Mars (which has been ongoing for approximately 5-6 weeks) is:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1221836/pg1

There's a nice, good boy troll on this thread (OneBigMonkeyToo), but keeping an open mind.....

Another poster (Wildmanimal) says: "If I remember correctly, Mars did not have an iron core, magnetic field, much of an atmosphere, nor much current geological activity."

This goes along with my doubts that there is a lot of water in the atmosphere, enough to create long-term clouds. Probably due to my reading of Dolores Cannon decades ago, I got the impression Mars' atmosphere was blown off in a cataclysm and all surface life died off.

From Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_on_Mars :
Almost all water on Mars today exists as ice, though it also exists in small quantities as vapor in the atmosphere,[4] and occasionally as low-volume liquid brines in shallow Martian soil.[5][6] The only place where water ice is visible at the surface is at the north polar ice cap.[7] Abundant water ice is also present beneath the permanent carbon dioxide ice cap at the Martian south pole and in the shallow subsurface at more temperate conditions.[8][9] More than five million cubic kilometers of ice have been identified at or near the surface of modern Mars, enough to cover the whole planet to a depth of 35 meters (115 ft).[10] Even more ice is likely to be locked away in the deep subsurface.[11]

Another poster says the Tharsis Montes area (near the volcanoes) does attract clouds in the spring season on Mars. Here's some information he posted about water-ice clouds that can form (in what I gather is still a very weak atmosphere on Mars):

http://www.planetary.org/multimedia/space-images/mars/arsia-mons-and-cloud-mars.html

https://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2005/09/07/

yb5bcd30bd.jpg

ci5bcd30d5.jpg
re5bcd350b.jpg

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Maybe they (scientists, remote viewers, etc.) did find an explanation but it would be disturbing to other scientists or worst, the people in general, to find out about it; not to mention their own careers (even lives?), so they remained silent.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Of course I'm aware that in the first 2 weeks of October, both the Hubble Space Telescope and the Chandra X-Ray Observatory in space shut down (one a main camera, and one a gyroscope, I believe). I don't think X-Ray photography would be taken directly of a planet. Also, I don't know if the Hubble was in the inner solar system. Both of these space technologies are ageing. So maybe their shutdown on this timeline was not related to there being an current event of interest occurring in space.

Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I saw a few days a video of secureteam on that one but didn t gave much thought except a volcanic reactivation

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Love this example of 'connecting the dots'.
Will be curious to see what his brings up for folks (including myself).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)