Article THE SUN SQUARES NEPTUNE ON THE PERIGEE MOON. SUN CONJUNCT GALACTIC CENTRE IN THREE DAYS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
GA5.jpg

Today is the Perigee Moon, and this year they are closer to the earth than usual making them very powerful. The Moon is the most powerful influence on we humans and this planet collectively but most people don’t realise this.

The Moon itself effects our daily life more than anything and when Full or Perigee or even Apogee it can increase the fluid content in the body and around the brain so it does affect our emotions, aches and pains , sometimes in extreme ways for positive or negative depending on our mind set . Those who understand it can use it to their advantage and at least understand why some people are feeling more sensitive.

The extreme Moons are great for creativity and meditation, healing workshops of many kinds, celebrations.

I am still pondering on where our emotions are generated but feel sure it has something to do with that strange “tummy brain” we know so little about, with a chain reaction through our nervous system and glands , also affecting our thinking although our thinking is largely programmed insofar as patterns go and our brain is a receptor for the true intellect in the spirit body as many of you would have learnt in your life times.
So this very close Moon is happening in Aquarius of all places, one of the less emotional signs but one that can bring sudden changes and inspiration especially today with the Moon squaring Uranus the ruler.

This reminds me of the "winds of change", very much as we have had the strongest winds here- gale force in fact and wind is ruled by Mercury, so this has been happening since Mercury changed direction when still OOB and is now slowly calming down as s/he moves backwards.
So I’d say there are changes afoot today with a few extremes to deal with, concerning health or domestically, relationships , goals due to the Sagittarian Sun, and with beliefs too, as the Sun at almost 25 degrees Sagittarius is squaring Neptune 25 Pisces happening pretty much on my IC and in my 12th house. Lots of Pisces stuff for me! Including oceans as I will be back and forth this coming week with Mars squaring my Pisces planets as well making it all rather busy and physically active which it will be,
Neptune and Sagittarius do rule our higher mind, our beliefs and our aspirations, goals, education, spirituality, creativity and reaching for the stars in the highest sense, so Pisces and Sagittarians will feel this strongly and as always having the Sun involved also affects the rest of us especially if we have planets in that degree.

This day can indeed bring turnings points with our health as Neptune is very much a healer . With this effect its more to do with spiritual healing and calling on spirit to help us focus on areas we need to heal in our lives.

The aspect is about writing down our own specific truths too, (excellent day for writers block to clear).

We could feel some escapism but thats ok and we will be dreaming our dreams .

For the addictions it may be hard but the Sun will always help keep us strong to face the same even if the negatives of Neptune can make us paranoid or secretive , hide things even
from ourselves .

It’s a day to strengthen our emotional and physical boundaries against anyone who would take advantage of us as this aspect can make the sensitives more so.
But we can tune into spirit and nature for the messages that are always there to be found as so many of us know.

I want to skip a few days now to the 20th here and 19th elsewhere when the Sun will conjunct the Galactic centre at around 27 degrees . This is one of the biggest and most important aspects of the year, as I have mentioned the downloads of healing and information that come via this source . We need to be open to any wisdom and guidance, knowledge that reaches us around that day that we can make use of in the months ahead, some we wont be aware of right away but in time we will.

To view the Galactic Centre we look through the Sagittarius arm which contains a great number of cosmic players, stars, pulsars etc, justifying the enormous amount of energy available in the signs Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn.

The wisdom coming from the GC is futuristic in content , very in tune with the new age coming , moreso than ever before as the Galactic centre is getting closer or we to it. There are new light emanations coming from that source now which is why life seems so different and there is a strong air of anticipation of what comes next.

Its truly time to let go of outmoded beliefs and ideas and to update our knowledge and wisdom.

Whenever the flow of information from the Galactic centre is actively in-coming it is important to stay well grounded, focusing on the root chakra to anchor the input. It's heady stuff, stirring up the higher chakras and electrical nervous system of the body, creating possible overwhelm or burnout. Recording insights and impressions for later reference is recommended. Understanding and inspiration as to how the information can be creatively used comes later.

As I will be away in the coming week with only my phone I will not be posting very much over the Christmas period .

So a quick look at the planets reveals on the 21st here in NZ/Aust , and 20th elsewhere in the world or between the two, Venus will oppose Uranus bringing mood changes, differences between loved ones but potential for new growth.

The Sun moves into Capricorn to shine light on the people born in that sign for the month ahead on the 22nd Dec here , time for Capricorns to bring out their best and put their worries and fears aside.

Your planet in Pisces has brought a whole new level of learning and past karma to sort out. All those Piscean traits are coming out now, the Goat with the fishes tail is thriving.

On the 23rd here , 22nd many other areas of the world, the Sun will conjunct Mercury Rx bringing much back from the past to think about and communicate to others if necessary. This is a great time to rethink your goals for the years ahead, lots of support should be available then.

On Christmas day the Moon will be in Gemini so Santa will be a Gemini and very busy, trying to be in two places at once and take care of all the extra communication happening at that
time.

Best to turn off our phones and tune out I think and goodness knows who will turn up from our pasts with Mercury Rx during the holiday season!
Shops will be busy exchanging lots of of Xmas gifts after the day this year I am sure!

Christmas day has positive aspects and the day before too although there could be some changes or last minute cancellations concerning “who will be where.”
Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates and Happy Holiday season !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)