The Incentives for COVID Vaccines (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Telstra workers offered vaccine incentives
"One of Australia’s biggest companies has joined the COVID vaccine push, offering a juicy reward to get a shot as soon as possible. Telstra boss Andy Penn has sent out a message to all of the company’s more than 20,000 Australian-based staff, offering the equivalent of $200 for proof of vaccination"
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/08/18/telstra-vaccine-incentives/
That has to be the dumbest thing I have heard for a long time. But Telstra (we say Smelstra) is dumb.

• I agree
Reactions: Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
  • I agree
Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Many older people I speak to during the course of my day wish me safety... their hearts are in the right place. But the brainwash mechanism has been so successful in most people's lives - they can't think any other way than to go along with government propaganda. They literally think that by taking what I call the kill shots, but they would think of merely as another vaccine, they are being of service to everyone in the community and country. I am not in a position to make my thoughts known, and it is taking a lot of silent compassion and giving my own heartfulness a workout!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)