The Goddesses play games with us (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
T​
Today has a few challenges with relationships and friendships as we sort through various dynamics, and work out which is worth fighting for, whether we should leave the more difficult people and the differences between us by the wayside, as some things are just too hard.

Juno is quincunx to Ceres today from the signs of Cancer and Sagittarius, two signs very unlike each other in nature.

It's as if the need for freedom from strife is overriding the need for family contact, a relationship, or any measure of security in our lives from that source.
Its like “shall I go or shall I stay”.

Pallas in Libra where she generally does very well indeed with her negotiating, is also quincunx to Mercury in Taurus, so she is encouraging us to fight for what we care about the most but in ways that leave everyone feeling better and not worse.

These inconjuncts form “fingers of God” or Yods as they are more commonly called, which have very fated effects.

With the moon currently in Virgo there is ample scope for the thinking and the analysing that can accompany this sort of dillemma.

So thinking caps are on for Virgos and also for Geminis, Cancerians and Sagis, Librans too, and Taureans

Tomorrow the quincunx theme continues with the Sun in Taurus and Jupiter in Sag, which is about the choice of risktaking and optimism and in fact this aspect is quite powerful about this, so we could be inclined to throw all to the wind and go out on a limb, especially if we have those signs in us or Leo energies.
I have so I might !

The Sun will also trine Pluto in Capricorn which is a good sign of “everything is going to be alright !” with some satisfaction thrown in, maybe some luck too if money is in your list of wishes and dreams.
(Scorpios and Capricorns should be content with this).

So even if love and care is lacking – at least we can be comfortable even if we have to spend a bit of extra money which Jupiter loves us to do, especially if it’s a gamble.

Another thing about tomorrow is that the moon is Perigee, closest to the earth so everything will be magnified in its effect .

There may even be an EQ or two, or/ and exceptionally extreme weather patterns to bring some excitement to our lives.

Perigee acts like a full moon more often than not so bear this in mind if things get a little extreme in your own corner of the world in the coming few days.

junoandcarthage.jpg

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yep - had some acquaintances that I decided to leave out of my circle - basically a why bother decision.

• Intriguing Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Janne

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
It's as if the need for freedom from strife is overriding the need for family contact, a relationship, or any measure of security in our lives from that source.
Its like “shall I go or shall I stay”.
Oh wow. I just talked to my mom last night and she told me about the drama and enabling her friend does to her kids and my mom could no longer stay at her friend's house due to all the drama. I'm also getting away more and more from social media just due to all the drama. I don't need that.

• Intriguing Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Janne and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am reading this just after having a conversation about clarifying whether my goals are in synch with another's. It felt like a risky conversation to have, and I'm glad I did.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)