The 12 Steps to Debt Slavery Addiction Recovery (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
J

John Swails

I wrote these just the other day as they came to me.

step 1. all debt slaves need to admit honestly to themselves and others their lives are unmanageable
step 2. realize you are solely responsible for you. you are your higher power to answer to.
step 3. made a decision to turn away from the debt slavery system. to turn our lives over to the future instead of the past.
step 4. made an inventory of our corrupt past ways. accepting we are at fault in this debt slavery life for our past
step 5. to admit in the mirror that we are sorry for hurting ourselves and others in this debt slavery. we will work on our higher selves
step 6. be prepared to accept the future no matter the hardships it brings as long as we are truly free of the debt slavery system.
step 7. constant practice over perfection. perfection is a lie to keep you in debt slavery.
step 8. made a list of the cabal and tptb and banksters to find and lock up to save humanity.
step 9. turned our lives around to heal and cleanup the planet. make our lives in balance with nature.
step 10. stay awake no matter how much temptation to get lazy and succumb to old ways. purge all sheeple thoughts with no hesitation
step 11. be willing to accept responsibility for our lives and ask for the power from our higher selves to carry out our future plans.
step 12. having awakened we carry this message to all the sheeple and help other awakened cope

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've noticed a shift in consciousness among some members of my family.
We don't buy on impulse, shopping for shopping's sake is unappealing, don't incur debt outside a mortgage, don't use or consume products that are filled with chemicals, etc.
Your list is very interesting because it names the issues and calls on us to be aware of what is going on.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Pay back your debts and try your best to live a debt free life, since how can one have free will and free choice if one is constantly oppressed by the boogy-man of debt?

Of course, all debts will be payed back in full eventually. :p

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I like the list, especially step 1. You cannot grapple with a problem if you don't identify it. For step 11, I would like to expand:
Allay fear. Know that what you need will come to you. Not your desire, but your need. If you do nothing else, transmuting fear to the certain knowledge that all is well, all is as it should be, the superimposition of your will is not helping matters. Having a fear blowout is feeding the ego, from which all manner of non-directed, reactive thought and action manifests into existence a world where fear dominates.

OP
J

John Swails

oh yes please do feel free to adapt these. I cant possibly think these are perfect :) I would love others to build onto and adapt these as they see fit. I started these on twitter so they were all crafted with that character limit. Came to me in a quick instant a few days ago, inspiration from my higher power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)