Star Family (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've recently read Dr. Ardy Clarke's "Encounter With Star People" and am three-quarters of the way through her new book, "Sky People". Both books are very good and only add to my conviction that indigenous peoples are far more wise about spirituality and our human history than our modern society would ever acknowledge.

Both books offer many stories of indigenous Americans (from both North and South America) who have experienced all manner of contacts with Extra-Terrestrial beings, energy beings, and UFOs. The stories and legends of these ancient cultures are extremely compelling and offer significant evidence that intelligent life exists far beyond the reaches of our own "civilized" imaginations.

In recent years, I've come to think of so-called ET/Extra-dimensional Beings as our "Star Family". But, just like any family, there are those who are loving and benevolent--and those who are less so. It's all good at the end of the day, since even those who are less than benevolent often have important lessons to teach us.

Has anyone else read these books or does anyone have any thoughts/comments they'd like to share?

Reactions: Laron and Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I would agree with you, Stargazer. Indigenous people are very connected and have communication with our sisters and brothers in the cosmos.

As Dolores Cannon often said there are no good and bad ETs. There are those that follow the path of light and service to others and those that follow a dark path of service to self. However, we live in duality so in order to learn we need to experience both the light and the dark.

I haven't read "Encounter With Star People" but I will look it up and put it on my reading list, thanks!

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thanks, Vickie! I LOVE Dolores' work. If I remember correctly, her book, "Legend of Star Crash" related specifically to some space travelers who became stranded here on earth thousands of years ago. I seem to remember that it was very similar to many of the stories about how the ancient tribes were brought here from the skies. And, of course, this all fits in with the theories that mankind was "seeded" from the stars as well.

With all I've read and resonated with over the last few years, I wouldn't be surprised to find I have some kind of connection with the Pleaidians in some prior life or another.

Or I could just be a nut...

o_O

:D

Reactions: Vickie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)