Article Solstice & Sun into Capricorn (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Capricorn susan B.jpg

It's Summer Solstice in my part of the world so time to celebrate the light and make time to get into the outdoors as much as we can today.
It's time to gather some flowers which I have already done in fact, pay some attention to our gardens, go for a swim if it’s warm enough or walk barefoot through the grass or sand.

Other parts of the world are celebrating Winter solstice and filling their homes with bright colours as they celebrate the Christmas or Hanukkah season and finding a different sort of connection to nature, feeding the spirit and nurturing the soul.
But we can all find balance on the solstice by meditating, doing yoga, or starting a new journal, enjoying time with your loved ones at a summer or winter solstice festival, feast, or bonfire.
Or simply having our own little ritual in our home by lighting a candle and doing some affirmations for the times ahead and feeling gratitude for what we have in the here and now.

The Sun moves into Capricorn today to shine light on all born under this signs rays for the month ahead.

The Capricorn new beginning new moon will be on the 26th Dec in most of the world. Its exact at 6. 12 PM in my country accompanied by the annular eclipse.

This is part of the series that has been happening since July 2017 and changing the lives of many Cancerians and Capricorns in areas of relationships, their relationship with people in general,helping to change a dynamic in how they care for and nurture others, and much more.

They have also had a global effect in areas of world politics, how countries are ruled, therefore world leaders, as well as rules and laws that affect families. Matters relating to our basic needs including foods have come into this.

The Cap/Cancerian series ends in July , ending an era of some struggle for many of us born in these signs as karma is finally left behind, as at the same time Saturn will be moving out of Capricorn finally , although he doesn’t quite make it until mid Dec 2020 which happens to be a total solar eclipse period of the new set beginning in Sag/Gemini.

This present coming eclipse has already had a shock effect on many Capricorns (and some Cancerians too) with events that have been totally unexpected and probably a bit stressful at times this last week or more.

I hope all you Cancerians and Capricorn types are in a safe location this Christmas and far from any danger. I wish the same for everyone this Christmas and hope you are not travelling too far from home and are in a safe place.

These types of eclipses on a public holiday seem to have a huge effect on the worlds weather and can cause a lot of disruption in family life too.
At their best they can bring a very different and exciting kind of Christmas with many major breakthroughs that are life changing in areas of security and our basic life structure as this is what Capricorn is all about after all.

The 26th will be the best day to plan for the same for the year ahead (as in structure on material levels) for Capricorns or any of us who need to, or in the days following.

But for some this has already been taken out of our hands by unusual or unexpected events.

Capricorns have an exciting year ahead as Jupiter is in their sign now, bringing “more” of everything and then in March their planet moves into Aquarius for 3 years so they will have more of a sense of freedom and release from responsibilities or begin to at least from that point.

Today Venus in Aquarius is sextile to Chiron in Aries, which is an excellent aspect for getting together with friends or groups in a community setting and motivating and encouraging others, giving help if needed to the best of our ability.
And accepting it from others if they offer if we are also feeling in need of a kind word as many of us are at this time of year.

Mercury is conjunct Pallas in Sagittarius which is a similar effect only with a bit more straight talking happening. Pallas is very good at making sure everyone is on the same page and working for a common goal, with everyone getting a fair change to have their say or take their turn…

Sagis may be a little more outspoken than usual today with all that is happening in their lives this month as they prepare for a switch in energy as the Sun leaves their sign, and the focus comes even more onto their solar money zone, where their planet also resides now .
Hopefully they haven’t spent too much this year and can now prepare for the positive financial opportunities that will come up in the year ahead.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
this week was a torture for me, seems i have here a part of the explanation, i rarely try to flee the physical but i had moments this week

• A hug for you
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
this week was a torture for me, seems i have here a part of the explanation, i rarely try to flee the physical but i had moments this week
I must admit I felt the same as I was very overwhelmed with cross currents of emotions and also the influence of too many people to interact with as I am a solitary person by nature and although I manage to bluff my way through social occasions it is not easy for me so now I will relax before Christmas day. It feels like a relief Alain.

Reactions: Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've had a stressful week with much on the go and many unexpected changes and demands in addition.
I also had lots of help, some of it quite unexpected and very welcome.
Overall, change has been in the air and things have been working out better than I would have expected.

• Magical
Reactions: Janne and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)