Significance of Right Arm Injuries (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
I keep on causing minor injuries to my right arm - specifically, to the area from my wrist to just above the elbow. This has been happening for around 4-5 months now. (I'm left-handed, if that makes any difference.)

First I badly cut my wrist near a vein while opening one of those tins of sardines with a ring pull, then various gardening injuries to the forearm, then a badly grazed elbow, and now more cuts and scrapes while we're working on house renovations. Nothing serious, just minor flesh wounds, but enough to make me wonder what the message is.

What does this signify? Thanks in advance for any insight xx

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm interested in this post, too. Lilia often has good insights. Any thoughts?

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
That is very interesting. I do know they "can" be a reminder of sorts. Or to get our attention. I've learned so much from qhht where they talk about this. if it feels significant then it most likely is. I would be interested to know this answer as well

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I know this isn't about the arm but it is about fingers and talks about the right hand being related to issues out in the world. it's interesting.
http://handanalysisonline.com/scars-wounds-cuts-on-fingers-what-do-they-mean/?fdx_switcher=true

Part of what is says:
right hand relates to issues out in the world. Left hand has a more inner world significance.
Right index (Jupiter finger) is about power issues, left index is about inner power (boundaries, or not knowing what you want.)
Right middle (Saturn) is all about value out in the world. Left middle finger (Saturn) is about inner value or self worth.
Right ring finger (Apollo) is about creativity and being seen/showing up
Left Apollo is about being unique or different/reputation fears.
Right pinkie (Mercury) is about communication and left pinkie about inner communication/intimate relationships.

Reactions: Salli

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
hi Salli !
sorry i took my time to answer this although i was tagged here...
what spontaneously comes to my mind are some questions you could ask yourself: how well are you taking care of your right arm, by that i mean, as someone who is left-handed, how much of a relationship have you built with your non-dominant arm? do you feel like you stretch your awareness and consciousness into it enough so that it doesnt have to get your attention with injuries? are you aware of what it wants to say to you? are you taking action in the right direction (in general)? do you feel able to handle life or is there some area in your life you would rather change by letting go or handling it differently? is there something or someone in your life that you feel is interfering with your intentions and actions and giving you blows that inhibit your actions?
does it resonate with you more to think of your right arm as the actively giving and taking one or the receiving and perceiving one? (that tells you something about how your nervous system is wired, as some (most) left-handed people are "normally" wired regarding brain hemispheres so they tend to be more creative and in-flow by accessing the right brain hemisphere more through working with the left hand, and some are wired "reversed", so the areas of the brain that would be in the right hemisphere in most people are in the left hemisphere in their brains, and vice versa, and so the left hand sensorium and motorics would be wired with the analytical areas of the brain)
other things that might also influence a tendency to injuries is your personal belief system and experience, and the emotional state and background, and sometimes even stuck energy that comes from not allowing the life force to flow or even past trauma.
when stressed and neglecting "filling" the body with attention and mindfulness, people tend to be prone to accidents. it is either a direct reflection of inattentiveness or a call to attention voiced this way by the body.
what other analogy from language comes to mind right now is, you are "armed" you have arms, but that also could imply the arms to be used as weapons or maybe in case of the non-dominant arm a shield. how safe and protected do you feel and is there maybe an emotional aspect in you that feels unsafe with a life circumstance of yours that wants to get your attention through accidents like the above mentioned?
oh and of course maybe it is a call from your body to be aware of how the masculine-feminine energies are embodied in you, usually the right side of the body is associated with masculine energies and the left with feminine, but as said above that can be different in each person so its best if you feel into it and pick what resonates.

i am really curious about how it turns out, have you come to some understanding about these experiences yet?

Reactions: Salli and Linda
OP
Salli

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Wow Lilia, that's amazing insight! Thank you so much. There's a lot there to take in, so I'm going to think on it for a while before drawing conclusions, and will be sure to let you know. Thank you again xx

Reactions: Lilia

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
Wow Lilia, that's amazing insight! Thank you so much. There's a lot there to take in, so I'm going to think on it for a while before drawing conclusions, and will be sure to let you know. Thank you again xx
you're welcome, i hope you can gain some clarity!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)