Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 28th of January, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is another regular session. For all those new to these sessions, all the information about them is included below. (I got married on Wednesday so I'm not around much this week.)

For those wondering where moderator Mike is, his living situation has changed and he has been unable to have internet access for a while now, but plans to join us again when possible.

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

FYI - I often join at another time because at 7 pm (my time) during football and baseball season, the TV is on, and I can hear the games all over the house. I just wanted to share that my experiences have not differed. After I calm my mind, I say I wish to join the transients group meditation, and I am there.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will be there. Mine is the same: healing from ebv and also have a nasty head cold, which has made me bed ridden this week. I am sick of being sick! This started in October.

Thank you.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I will be there. Mine is the same: healing from ebv and also have a nasty head cold, which has made me bed ridden this week. I am sick of being sick! This started in October.

Thank you.
Anaeika I was thinking about you early this morning and was given Dandelion tea, meaning the infused dried stuff. I know nothing about Dandelion having never used it so it was a surprise to receive the message. I don't know if it will be of any help but felt I must pass it on. Little Ella's operation was a success, she has a way to go but the docs are pleased with her. I attempted to start a private conversation with you as I have more to say, but couldn't see how to send it, It's the first time I've tried to start one. Hey hoe still so much to learn. Do hope your health improves soon. love and hugs

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
but couldn't see how to send it
I have circled in red what you click on when you are ready to send it. Just make sure you have the correct username of the person in the participant(s) field. (:
Image14.jpg

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Anaeika I was thinking about you early this morning and was given Dandelion tea, meaning the infused dried stuff. I know nothing about Dandelion having never used it so it was a surprise to receive the message. I don't know if it will be of any help but felt I must pass it on. Little Ella's operation was a success, she has a way to go but the docs are pleased with her. I attempted to start a private conversation with you as I have more to say, but couldn't see how to send it, It's the first time I've tried to start one. Hey hoe still so much to learn. Do hope your health improves soon. love and hugs
Hi June,

I just sent you a private message so you can easily reply to it.

Dandelion tea is great for detoxing the liver. You just reminded me to make some dandelion tea! Thank you. It sort of tastes like dirt, so I brew it w roibus, which is loaded w nutrients & safe for children too. It has no caffeine in it. The plant is native to Africa and locals use it for colic.

Xoxo

Reactions: Lila and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I will be there next week but not sure if I'll have internet to mention ito_O

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)