Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 24th of December, 2016 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is of course Christmas weekend with Christmas being the day after this healing session. My family in New Zealand, while not Christian, do celebrate Christmas in the sense of coming together as a family and giving each other gifts. The same goes for my new family here in Virginia, in the USA.

This is a good time to point out one of the QHHT past life regression sessions I conducted with my client, and Roundtable Moderator, Lai. We had the topic of Jesus come up, as well as Mary, and there was some detailed information on how Jesus came to be in this world. You can find that information in this article on transients.info here, Joan of Arc, Pleiadians, Mary & Jesus, Multiverse & Lots More | The Cosmic Journey of Lai Part 3.

For those who may not have heard, Lai (who holds a PhD) is now working at a University in California. One of our moderators on the forum here is hosting him while he gets settled, as he only recently landed the job and landed in the US after his visa was approved. For those that have read all 9 sessions with Lai that I have posted, it’s certainly interesting to have Lai on the west coast of the US and myself on the east at this moment in time.

So Christmas, after all, is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ. As for the scheduling of the actual day, there are possible pagan ties based on Roman influences.

Map_of_Countries_that_do_not_recognize_Christmas_as_Public_Holiday.png
A map of countries where Christmas is not a formal public holiday either on December 24/25 or January 6/7.

Just like many things, life is what we make it, and in this case many people think of Christmas in their own ways based usually on family traditions.

From the QHHT session mentioned previously, Jesus is said to have come into this world with a stronger connection to source, as well as a more pure form so that he could have more immediate access to the same abilities that others have come to develop, including avatars, through many lives on Earth. Jesus is not the only person to have been at a stage like this, but is certainly one who is one of the most well-known.

So what is our focus for this weekend, whether you celebrate Christmas, or not?

Let’s consider family. We have family here, or at least have family that have passed to the other side who we may or may not have known on a more personal level. But beyond that layer, or level, we have another family – our soul family.

Our soul family is a group of souls that tend to have regular lives together down here on Earth, or in other locations outside of this plane. Michael Newton has done well at documenting this in his two books, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Some of us may be volunteer souls, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have a soul family. It can mean we have a family beyond the same space that the usual soul families hang out.

Above the level of the Earth School based soul families, our higher self eventually resides. Should we consider our higher self our family? After all, it’s made up of many individual consciousness’s who have been having experiences all over the place. In this case, technically, our family is really within us, as we are our higher self.

higher self.jpg
In addition to sending healing to those who participate in this weekend’s session, consider honouring who you are inside, right at that very core, and it doesn’t matter what your beliefs are or if what I just said makes sense, or not.

How can you honour yourself? Put the intention in of connecting to your highest or innermost level. See where that takes you in terms of your senses, whether you get an emotional feeling come to you, a visual representation, a sound, or however you notice it.

Connect into who you really are and see if that part of you has a message or piece of information that you need to know in that moment that can serve you as appropriately as possible.

This session is about connecting into who you are, with no expectations, and just sitting in that space for as long as you feel comfortable, in addition to sending and/or receiving healing.

Merry Christmas for those that celebrate it and happy holidays! :)s

a_space_odditree_by_priteeboy-d8b6ew3.jpg
Artwork by priteeboy,

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will be there, connecting to HS, as you suggested. Thank you; it is beautiful.

Reactions: Laron
K

KarlaSM

I'll be there with you guys. I find myself in a very difficult situation as my mom is not responding so much to her treatment and I am dealing with a lot of sadness from a lot of healing/integration taking place and letting go many old connections, so I just ask for a prayer to give me strength.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I am there.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This is of course Christmas weekend with Christmas being the day after this healing session. My family in New Zealand, while not Christian, do celebrate Christmas in the sense of coming together as a family and giving each other gifts. The same goes for my new family here in Virginia, in the USA.

This is a good time to point out one of the QHHT past life regression sessions I conducted with my client, and Roundtable Moderator, Lai. We had the topic of Jesus come up, as well as Mary, and there was some detailed information on how Jesus came to be in this world. You can find that information in this article on transients.info here, Joan of Arc, Pleiadians, Mary & Jesus, Multiverse & Lots More | The Cosmic Journey of Lai Part 3.

For those who may not have heard, Lai (who holds a PhD) is now working at a University in California. One of our moderators on the forum here is hosting him while he gets settled, as he only recently landed the job and landed in the US after his visa was approved. For those that have read all 9 sessions with Lai that I have posted, it’s certainly interesting to have Lai on the west coast of the US and myself on the east at this moment in time.

So Christmas, after all, is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ. As for the scheduling of the actual day, there are possible pagan ties based on Roman influences.

View attachment 1796
A map of countries where Christmas is not a formal public holiday either on December 24/25 or January 6/7.

Just like many things, life is what we make it, and in this case many people think of Christmas in their own ways based usually on family traditions.

From the QHHT session mentioned previously, Jesus is said to have come into this world with a stronger connection to source, as well as a more pure form so that he could have more immediate access to the same abilities that others have come to develop, including avatars, through many lives on Earth. Jesus is not the only person to have been at a stage like this, but is certainly one who is one of the most well-known.

So what is our focus for this weekend, whether you celebrate Christmas, or not?

Let’s consider family. We have family here, or at least have family that have passed to the other side who we may or may not have known on a more personal level. But beyond that layer, or level, we have another family – our soul family.

Our soul family is a group of souls that tend to have regular lives together down here on Earth, or in other locations outside of this plane. Michael Newton has done well at documenting this in his two books, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Some of us may be volunteer souls, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have a soul family. It can mean we have a family beyond the same space that the usual soul families hang out.

Above the level of the Earth School based soul families, our higher self eventually resides. Should we consider our higher self our family? After all, it’s made up of many individual consciousness’s who have been having experiences all over the place. In this case, technically, our family is really within us, as we are our higher self.

In addition to sending healing to those who participate in this weekend’s session, consider honouring who you are inside, right at that very core, and it doesn’t matter what your beliefs are or if what I just said makes sense, or not.

How can you honour yourself? Put the intention in of connecting to your highest or innermost level. See where that takes you in terms of your senses, whether you get an emotional feeling come to you, a visual representation, a sound, or however you notice it.

Connect into who you really are and see if that part of you has a message or piece of information that you need to know in that moment that can serve you as appropriately as possible.

This session is about connecting into who you are, with no expectations, and just sitting in that space for as long as you feel comfortable, in addition to sending and/or receiving healing.

Merry Christmas for those that celebrate it and happy holidays! :)s

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.
Wow! This one really worked for me & my HS came in and sent me a strong message about my health, along w clarity. It also directed me towards how I can help a friend too. I also saw red w lots of triangles, so I wonder what that means. Anyway, I am beginning to feel better & getting my energy back. Thank you to Laron & everyone who participated in this exercise.

Reactions: Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was there out of time during sleep, though without access to e-mail to let you all know ahead of time<3

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)