Remote Group Healing | Weekend of the 18 February 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Hello sweet souls
I am hosting again the group remote healing for this weekend as Laron asked me to "Repeat" it once again.

Gaia Call For Healing The Soul

This time I would love us to focus about healing our souls on a multidimensional level as the Earth has been calling for it during the last weeks and most of all this week. There is an energy of transmutation around the Earth now which has been thicker than even before and it is golden blue violet.

The Golden & Ruby Flame / Ray
Illumination & Wisdom

Golden is one of the most powerful and protective light never sent before around us to protect us and protect the planet. It is Christ energy arriving on us on its 4th density. So this energy is really a clue to heal ourselves and heal the Earth. As we receive it with the Earth we have to learn how to connect to it from our own DNA and Energy Field. The Golden Flame is very powerful Ray with a Ruby vibration directed by the Master Lady Nada, who is the twin flame of Jesus-Sananda. It is the Ray of those in search of peace acting for it on a daily basis everyone as he can. It is the ray of family, of fraternal sharing and solidarity, devotion and vocation. It is actually the Ray if peace and service. It is a very useful light that help us understand unity and have the strength to go further on our soul mission. It brings physical and emotional peace.

Integrating its benefits will help us heal in a very deep level our souls and in the same time the Earth in its deepest core.

Visualize it as in the picture below I took yesterday during my walk in the forest

16807003_10208464102508740_3464631420982506320_n.jpg

The Blue Flame / Ray
Power & perseverance

It is the first one in the 7 rays we have crossed while coming on Earth to incarnate. It is directed by the Ascended Master El Morya. Archangel Michael whose name means "he who is like God" is the carrier of the blue sword that purifies the astral planes is the provider of this divine ray. It is the ray of all good leaders. It encompasses all realizations and motivations in all areas of our life. It gives us the strength and faith to carry on an action. It is the ray of concretization, endurance and perseverance.

The Violet Flame / Ray
Purity and T
ransmutation

This is the ray of Alchemy, transformation and transmutation of the energies; the ray of the precipitation power, of purification and refinement. It is one of the most used rays nowadays because it is the nearest of us and the most active one on Earth. It is directed by Ascended Master Saint Germain who is the Keeper of that Divine Flame and by the Archangel Zadkiel who is the provider of its energy . It helps purify the liver and helps in the process of detoxification from all dependencies. It can also be used to cut off all the miasma related to the aura with the white tube of light.
Visualise it here us in my candle

IMG_2523.JPG

The 7 rays represent our divine aureole / halo : blue, yellow, pink, white, green, golden & ruby and the violet flame. There are also the golden, the silver and crystal rays which are from higher dimensions than the other ones.
As Light beings yet in the form of spirit, before incarnating, we have crossed the 7 Divine Rays / Flames so that we can capture their energies and use it once we are on Gaia. During our first incarnations as humans we have been very connected to these rays which were permanently diffusing their benefits. In the course of our incarnations this link has been deactivated because of our own will, the negative thoughts and behaviors that we have been generating for so long now.

But in thinking of them as part of our divinity and souls we can reconnect to their energy and bring back the Golden Ages of the Earth and the Love we really are.

By connecting to these 3 Rays which are working on our DNA now in a very effective and sometime offensive ways ( as we would feel heaviness and multiple pains in our physical body) we are invited to reconnect to the Earth Star Element from the core to the higher dimensions, asking these light beings for healing our souls and to help us send healing to each other to finally heal the Earth it self.

How to connect to this Healing Session ?

Here is two coded invocations to the Violet Flames the Blue Flame and the Golden Ruby Flame
to heal and protect planet Earth and ourselves
to repeat 3 times each one
You can also use them on a daily basis to help you individually.

" I Am the released power who cleanse, purify and transform
With the blue sword of Archangel Michael, the Violet Flame of transmutation
All that is not pure on Planet Earth. Now !

" I Am the Golden Flame of Wisdom and Illumination
I Am that fire within connecting to the 4th density of Christ Energy to Heal Me, heal others and Heal the Earth. Now !

These invocations are created and written by me as I have been connected to these Rays for almost 3 years now and working with them everyday.

TO PROTECT YOURSELF BEFORE THE SESSION

You can use the Tube of White Light as below:

Visualise a very high tube of a pure bright and flickering white light of your "Presence I AM" that is forming an impenetrable protection coming from 3/4 meters above your head descending on you and around you. And see yourself inside of it from head to feet. Then inside of the tube watch a violet flame falling and surrounding you.

Beloved Presence I Am
Seal-me with the Tube of Light
Flame of the Ascended Masters
Invoked in the name of God
Always Keep my Temple Free
Of all discord projected to me

I AM, I Invoke the Violet Fire
To transmute all desires
In the name of Freedom
I AM United to the Violet Flame !

Hope you will be many to join.
Hope you will enjoy !!

Love and Light to you ALL

The usual introduction to these sessions is below

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the contact form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend , on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session remains the same each week and is based on my time, which is 1PM on a Sunday here in New Zealand. All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA, Saturday: 8 pm EDT, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central, 5 pm Pacific
Australia , Sunday: 12 am AEST (Sydney), 9 am for those in Perth
France (Paris) and Sweden, Sunday: 2 am
South Africa (Johannesburg), Sunday: 3 am

Based on the odd hour of 2am for some parts of the European side of the world, we do have a second 'out of time', time set based on this discussion, which is Saturday, 8pm in London (Saturday 9 pm Switzerland, Saturday 10pm Helsinki) This enables a second group of people to meet at the same time, before the official session time, however, it doesn't matter when you connect as the session will still be just as effective.

To understand about joining in outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and as host I do this sometimes because I have other commitments, just check out the further instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Ready, willing, and able - the cool chicks of Austin are there. :-)s

This week I've been watching the blooms mature on our Mountain Laurel tree, and plan to take a picture in the early evening when the rays of the setting sun hit them. Interestingly, the blooms of this tree are a blue-violet, and the setting sun will be a pink-orange-red. Hello, synchronicity!!

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Ready, willing, and able - the cool chicks of Austin are there. :-)s

This week I've been watching the blooms mature on our Mountain Laurel tree, and plan to take a picture in the early evening when the rays of the setting sun hit them. Interestingly, the blooms of this tree are a blue-violet, and the setting sun will be a pink-orange-red. Hello, synchronicity!!
Cooool :-D

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
During the session I saw us in a circle surrounded with the golden ruby ray the blue ray and the violet flame
It was Turing all around us doing circles and the colors were getting brighter
We had a mix but the that was the way the different frequencies of these rays were meant to be hightening our energy and the vibration of our souls
The energy was very different according to the speed of these flames from time to time it was softer then heavier and massive with a higher frequency
Outside the circle of the 3 flames I saw three dragons : Amrwyn the green dragon with stars in the eyes, the Yellow Dragon from the Yellow Land and the Blue Dragon from the swamps of Istanbul
They joined from the heart of Gaia
Their energies were really purifying and that is part or the dream we are building
During my sleep I was projected in a land where I have a house near the sea
That was the portal of the Elohim of the Golden light opening on Pisces
Sun in Pisces is a huge portal and I was in that world where everything we think about or need manifests in a very real way

February is really a month for traveling parallel worlds easier than before in these times
This healing session provided healing for everyone who joined in an obvious and clear way
There are few ones who were actually hiding as if they don't want people to know they were there
The Dragons saw them
I saw them
This was a wonderful time for us to be able to give and receive
The dynamic of our frequencies with the frequency of the Earth
Playing in a very harmonious way
Bringing healing in ourselves
Bringing healing to Gaia
The Elohims of the Divine rays were there helping our souls
our souls were actually bathing in them when we were pure spirits
They showed up in the form of fire and dragons

Hope you enjoyed the trip
Love and Light to you All
Thank you for allowing all this beauty to happen
My new tree I posted yesterday here
But the portal of the Elohim opened and a bright light showed up to guide us in our journey
This is magic
IMG_6234.JPG

Last edited:
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I had too many distractions b/c family is visiting. I sent an intention to join before bed, but don't remember anything.
During my sleep time I was in a parallel world
It was a place near a beach and a man I used to meet in the Gym club came to me gave me a key and told me come with me I will show you your home
His name is Philippe
So I went with him we talked about many things and he finally took me there near a beach where my house was and he said to me this is the key to enter. As we entered there were few furnitures in the house and I was very happy but he looked at me and said. " there are few things here but with time there will be more. Keep your house closed when you are out of it and never let anyone enter when you leave it ! "
There are many who want actually to be inside of it
So after that message I woke up

I had the message that he was dead
I did not see him for months
This afternoon I WAS in the gym and asked one friend of mine about him and told her what happened to me
She is spiritual and quiet awake
She looked at me and said " omg he died just after Laurent ! He came to you ?! "
And I heard in my mind that soul of him telling me that he had a heart attack and died during his sleep
I asked again my friend and she said " yes he died while sleeping from a heart attack"

I don't know what to do with this because it happened just after I did that session during my sleep time
I guess that the message has a certain symbolism and I got it now
Amazing

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Amazing experience Henda. Since there was already a contact perhaps the "channel" is still open and you could contact him again, this time on purpose (assuming of course you wish to do so) and get more details about your home in the other dimension. His statement: "Keep your house closed when you are out of it and never let anyone enter when you leave it!" is intriguing.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
During my sleep time I was in a parallel world
It was a place near a beach and a man I used to meet in the Gym club came to me gave me a key and told me come with me I will show you your home
His name is Philippe
So I went with him we talked about many things and he finally took me there near a beach where my house was and he said to me this is the key to enter. As we entered there were few furnitures in the house and I was very happy but he looked at me and said. " there are few things here but with time there will be more. Keep your house closed when you are out of it and never let anyone enter when you leave it ! "
There are many who want actually to be inside of it
So after that message I woke up

I had the message that he was dead
I did not see him for months
This afternoon I WAS in the gym and asked one friend of mine about him and told her what happened to me
She is spiritual and quiet awake
She looked at me and said " omg he died just after Laurent ! He came to you ?! "
And I heard in my mind that soul of him telling me that he had a heart attack and died during his sleep
I asked again my friend and she said " yes he died while sleeping from a heart attack"

I don't know what to do with this because it happened just after I did that session during my sleep time
I guess that the message has a certain symbolism and I got it now
Amazing
That's amazing! Please share if you decipher the message and/or he comes back to you.

Do you think being in a personal 7 year is a possible out of the physical world? I have wondered that.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Amazing experience Henda. Since there was already a contact perhaps the "channel" is still open and you could contact him again, this time on purpose (assuming of course you wish to do so) and get more details about your home in the other dimension. His statement: "Keep your house closed when you are out of it and never let anyone enter when you leave it!" is intriguing.
I think it has two meanings as he showed me yesterday when I asked him consciously and connected to him out of my Sleep state as I am still feeling his presence around
The first is about my home in Tunisia both the one I have been raised in with my family and the one I used to live in during the holidays with my husband as we are not yet divorced and only seperate I have the right to live in that home too because the law gives women with children the right to have the house and in that house there are 2 levels which are composed of 2 houses
So one of them would be for me and the other for him
My daddy wants me to sign a paper about family heritage and it is about our house too

I have to travel to Tunisia for that

And the second explanation is that to protect myself as my body is my house including my energetic body

That are the explanations I heard mindly
Anyway
I feel something will for sure happen to confirm these two issues or 3 I guess

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
That's amazing! Please share if you decipher the message and/or he comes back to you.

Do you think being in a personal 7 year is a possible out of the physical world? I have wondered that.
I also felt that outside that house there were many agressive entities and people
As if he needed my help because he is lost in a place and would like to move to the light
May be dying in his sleep was very traumatizing for his soul
May be he is stuck in that place and showed me my home and also wanted me to help him
Connecting to the core of Gaia may sometimes lead us to see lower planes situated in the heart of the Earth
May be he is there

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Very interesting again Henda! I had assumed that part of the message was perhaps to recommend you to protect your body better. I had a teacher that stressed greatly that we must protect our body first before visiting the other realms since while we are out negative entities could try to take over our bodies, specially if we had certain weaknesses (I remember him mentioning excessive drinking and consuming drugs for example) because they become like open doors that allow such access.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Very interesting again Henda! I had assumed that part of the message was perhaps to recommend you to protect your body better. I had a teacher that stressed greatly that we must protect our body first before visiting the other realms since while we are out negative entities could try to take over our bodies, specially if we had certain weaknesses (I remember him mentioning excessive drinking and consuming drugs for example) because they become like open doors that allow such access.
True
I connected to him lately to Archangel Azrael and his first spiritual guide in the spirit realm and they helped him pass from that plane where he was stuck
Good work done with these light beings and I healed myself too and slept for a while to rest
Now when you say that yes we need to protect our bodies all of them because we may feel tired as our energy has been taken from us by beings and entities from other worlds
I do it every time
So I guess that when he saw me he came because he was searching for the light and trying to connect to his first home too
I helped many souls before him

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
That was a blissful experience thank you. During, I had a vision of a house, well, more of a shack really that was being guarded by a silver winged creature/being. I'm not sure what to make of this yet but it's flight patterns were beautiful to behold!

Thank you for hosting SiStar!!

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
That was a blissful experience thank you. During, I had a vision of a house, well, more of a shack really that was being guarded by a silver winged creature/being. I'm not sure what to make of this yet but it's flight patterns were beautiful to behold!

Thank you for hosting SiStar!!
You saw the same house I saw during my OBE:-D
Wonderful to have you back in my trips :ROFL:
The creature was a light being takin care of the house
I guess he was the keeper of that place

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
True
I connected to him lately to Archangel Azrael and his first spiritual guide in the spirit realm and they helped him pass from that plane where he was stuck
Good work done with these light beings and I healed myself too and slept for a while to rest
Now when you say that yes we need to protect our bodies all of them because we may feel tired as our energy has been taken from us by beings and entities from other worlds
I do it every time
So I guess that when he saw me he came because he was searching for the light and trying to connect to his first home too
I helped many souls before him
Your light is seen on many planes, Henda.

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Henda, I saw my girlfriend, Sue, who did this Remote Group Healing on Saturday. She told me that she saw a lively green dragon with pink eyes around some water. She told me his name was Jupiter! That's all she remembers, only that he was playful. :cool:

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you Terri for this feed back. Is she one of those I saw in the session and who were hiding ?
That is one of the 3 dragons who were with us during the Remote Healing Session. I suggest that she subscribes here so that we can count her with us as this is not a meditation but a healing session and that makes a difference.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)