Remote Group Healing Weekend of January 19, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
THE BALANCING HEART
I'd like to share a healing thought that echoes a number of postings that I've seen; that of balance and integration of 'opposites': Yin Yang. Male Female. Light Dark. It's an old concept at the heart of both conflict and harmony. We can have an imbalance leading to conflict or integration into a harmonious whole.

The healing thought is the concept of our shoulders and clavicles being like a balance with our arms swinging free from there. Similarly, our pelvic bones are balanced out in the middle and allow our hips and legs to swing out from the center this creates.
1547828775625.pngThemis, Chuo University, Tama-shi, Japan from Wikepedia where it notes about Themis that 'To the ancient Greeks she was originally the organizer of the "communal affairs of humans, particularly assemblies". '

In the middle of both of these balances is our heart, balancing all of this out and creating a feeling for it all which permeates everything we do. It's easy to imagine how the balance point can shift or remain centered and how anything our heart in the middle puts out affects it all, with some balancing acts being trickier than others. If we are out of balance then it's difficult to focus on other things as much of our attention is busy trying to keep from tipping over. That can make us grouchy or worse. We can bring this back into balance.

So, I propose that we check out our internal balance points this session. Once cleared, grounded and protected, you can start by imagining and feeling how the balance between your shoulders feels. Really check it out. Is there anything that could use a shift? What can you do about it?
Once that is clear you can move on to your pelvis. Perhaps you'd like to place your hands on your big pelvic bones to feel this? Or just do the exercise internally? Either way, where is the balance point in the center and what needs attention, if anything?

Finally, can you find your heart as a balance point between shoulders and pelvis? Our hearts are always putting out energy affecting all we do. You can ask yours to have a balancing energy that allows your body and spirit to act in ease and harmony.

As always, I'm curious what this will bring up for people, so please post any feedback you like.
Also, if you'd rather just join in without doing anything, go for it. It's all good.
Those who join our healing circle often also post about special or specific intentions, either their own or for others in their lives.

Anaeika was kind enough to send this amazing picture which reminds her of what our healing circle may look like. We are all lit up!
1547830687421.pngfrom Deviant Art

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In
great idea
amazing picture - almost like the artist was here

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
I will try to be present with intention of share ow energy and presence and learn to receive with openness and gratitude and private goal but maybe useful for our group: recognision truth about my shamanic akash skills as great healer, awakening of this aspect of me.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I’m seeing light beings surrounding our world and joining with us.
Yes, that was what I saw too. So beautiful.

I also love that there are circles within circles...

Reactions: June and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’m in.
Asking for healing for my 6 year old. He came home from school today w a fever and a sore throat. Here we go again!

Reactions: Lila and June

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Count me in.
Nice pic, Anaeika, similar to what I have seen countless times, in various forms.
Floating platform (stone, etc.), we are sitting around in a circle on it,
white light beings standing behind us, purple environment.
Infinite (universes) thumbs up!

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
picture showing our nurturing of one another! yoo hoo!

amm in, out of time.
interestingly, as you shared about the balancing, i thought of Creative Numerology. by christine delorey. she emphasizes how in these years beginning with 2, the 2000's, is about the balancing of our Selves, unity with all, etc.

SO WE ALL BALANCE ON!
we are all LOVE

www.creativenumerology.com

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It's interesting, having set the intention for this session to seek balance I seemed to see and feel the sensation of balance and balancing acts appearing everywhere as I went about my day.

Of course my session started in a place that looked just like Anaeika's memorable picture. It is so aptO.o:D

What I recall is that I started the session very aware a big tug centered in my head. A rod-like object that my head balance revolved around tugged to the side strongly. This affected all the other balance points, including the shoulder to shoulder + the pelvic one and my overall heart centered balance so that these were tough to even focus on. That tugging sensation was the main thing I took from there.
Next, I asked about how to achieve balance from this state and saw that same rod-like object appear above my head like a rope. I grasped it and began to climb. It led me toward a light that got brighter and brighter as I climbed and things felt lighter too as I ascended so that I gradually lost the tug. In fact, at some point I had the sensation of being able to float so I tried it out and found that I could move in any direction I chose, always feeling balanced. My body could turn in any way, including any position or form and always feel balanced. It was a very freeing feeling, like letting go of constraints that had always been present. It was particularly fun once I learned how to move around.
I enjoyed it and felt I could return at any time.
In the distance I could start to see others doing the same and knew that I could float over whenever I liked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)