Remote Group Healing: weekend of February 4, 2023 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Time for some grounding.

You can reach roots down from your lower body in a way that would have fit very well with last week's session with trees (what a beautiful session that was :)). You can throw a rope/cord/line down into the center of the earth from where you are.

My personal favorite method is from a book. I can't recall which of the "Ender's Game" series had the Maori hero, Mazer Rackham, sit himself down to meditate before what most would have considered a suicide mission and ground himself. He very much wanted to survive. Chances were slim he would. He wanted to find that thread of survival within a crazy situation that nobody had yet survived (many had tried). He took a pebble and swallowed this tiny piece of earth then contemplated it going down, down, down, into his center. From there he took his grounding.

When I did this I wanted to swallow something of the earth that felt good to me. I found a relatively large granule of salt (one of those Himalayan salt granules; a big one) and used that. In my case, it had some essential oil on it; 'all the better', I thought. It worked well for me. I don't recall the session now. I just know I liked it.

So, whatever means you use to connect to the earth, our large gorgeous planet which grounds us, I hope your time with our group is healing and that you spread the healing intention to anyone you may decide you'd like to share with.

1675310329697.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions. This week that includes popatopcowgirl and exxo .

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1675310160457.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helpi ng energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

1675310174078.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In
Perfect timing for me.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In With a request for healing for Tamron Kilgore from Earth Angel Warriors who has been diagnosed with a corneal ulcer in her left eye, it’s red and swollen and she has been in constant pain for two days.
The doc says the treatment should clear it up but if it doesnt it’s very serious.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In with Tamron already in mind for a few days. So good of you June to bring it in here. For me again a healing request for my sweet and dear friend Claudia. The operation will be heavier then she thought it would be. In love and healing Light we stand as One<3<3<3

• Love this post!
  • Compassionate
Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I often imagine I’m a tree with roots going deep into the earth to ground myself so these last two weeks have suited me well.
At one point I must have been so much part of the tree that when I bent down to give Claudia a hug, I felt the tree bend over to sweep her into a hug with its branches., it was an unusual, magical feeling I won’t forget.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This week I had a lot of healing for myself and it worked wonders so I don't have a lot of detail. I did start with a 'rock' of salt again <3

At one point I had a door open in front of me and I was invited to take the first step. That first step was the one that started the magic. When I took it I was in an ocean place where lava was coming up out of the water, steaming all round and forming new land; it was all there; earth, air, water, fire and I sat upon it and created a tree of life (those trees keep showing up!). I was aware of having the ability to create whatever I wanted or whatever was needed. No needs showed up in my space at that moment so I just enjoyed it which, I think, was just what I needed.

I was aware, as my door opened up that each of us had a door available to step through at that moment. It was part of this week's healing process. Wondering if this means anything to anyone else?

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
I often imagine I’m a tree with roots going deep into the earth to ground myself so these last two weeks have suited me well.
At one point I must have been so much part of the tree that when I bent down to give Claudia a hug, I felt the tree bend over to sweep her into a hug with its branches., it was an unusual, magical feeling I won’t forget.
O dearest June it is so touching what you experienced. I am in tears now. You are special and touched me in the centre of my soul. I will share youre text with Claudia. Together we stand in Love and Light. Always.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)