Remote Group Healing: weekend of April 22, 2023 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've got to say, I'm really tempted to have a repeat of our theme from last week of celebration. Just look at
all the good news we heard about where our intentions have led!

I also feel strongly that this is exactly what's needed now to balance out so much of what is going on. Taking a break for celebrating whatever is there to celebrate, including the breath I take right now has been an amazing way to drop into presence in the moment and let cares drop away, which is about as healing and helpful in a rough moment as it gets.

A side theme that was very present last week which we can focus on this week is song and dance. So I'm proposing that we warm up our voices and put on our dancing shoes. Already, we have favorite songs which we've brought to our sessions so I'm guessing, for example, that "Road to Shamballah" will be there and that Led Zeppelin and Clint's roughshod friends will bring their very different energies to our celebratory song and dance. I may just sing a bit. I've been so enjoying doing that recently and having my daughter here with her beautiful voice adds to the opportunities to do so.

Don't forget your healing intentions, whatever they are. My daughter's vision is one of them for a while to come, please.

1682010696580.png1682010714363.png

Additional Info & Timing

We hope you you check in and perhaps join us. No experience or 'special abilities' required. A sense of wonder and fun recommended. If you're joining us for the first time this week your timing is great.

We especially welcome new Roundtable members to our sessions.

If the exact time in your area does not work for you, then just join when you can. Many of us no problems connecting a few hours earlier or later but find somewhere in a 24-hour window works best. Some people have even set the to join in dream time.

Instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome.

The time for the session is the same each week based on 8am Sunday, New Zealand time, unless there is a daylight saving change in you area (if so, just go by Sunday 8am Auckland, New Zealand time). This time is calculated to make the sessions accessible to as many as possible. You can use the time converter here to check your time.

USA: Saturday: 4 pm EDT, 2 PM MDT, 3 pm CDT, 1 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 10 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 9 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 11 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 10 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 6 am, (Perth) Sunday, 4 am (remember, you can do the session out of time within 24 hours and it will work exactly the same.

1682010475244.png1682011096869.png

About these Sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to be reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here. The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, depending on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding below or or contacting us through the Contact Forum Admin link here. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of an opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways. :))

1682010871228.png1682011057989.png

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In, and yes, with the Road to Shambala :-D.

Well-timed session, as an extended-family revelation has left me feeling gut-punched.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
In with again a healing request for Melissa. She is still not making progress. I feel for her. I will keep all the other request in mind. Love to be with you all in our divine healing space.
In Love and Healing Light we stand as One Xxx

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In…..This week Im going to dance on the clouds and moon, trip over a star or two while loudly singling anything that comes into my head, including cheeky ones.

Bringing in all requesting healing, including Reece who I will share an update on shortly.

ED73F762-F3A0-4063-A4B2-3742530ED392.jpeg

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
It was lovely to dance and sing with you guys. I was floating, moving and dancing on spherical music. And I focused after floating/ dancing for a while on every single person and asked for healing. It felt as if a lot of work had to be done. After a while I saw a beautiful majestic white figure, maybe an angel. It felt as if this beautiful being is the being we pulled into our healing sessions. The beeing we asked/ created to join us in our mission to sent and ask for healing for our beautiful brothers and sisters on this earth.

I just now heard that Melissa is still in the hospital. She got blood poisoning and menigithis after the surgery. It is so sad. Please keep sending healing to her. Thank you so much.

In Love and healing Light we stand as One.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Good news about Reece, the bone has grown well and the doctors say possibly just another two weeks of turning the screws every day should do it, which means he won’t be in so much pain, they say the pain will subside some but he has to keep the cage on for another year to strengthen bone and muscles, so any pain should be bearable with drugs.

I think he done so well keep turning those screws every day knowing the agony it would bring, his mum said she thinks she would have given up and told them to take the leg off.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This was a powerful, gentle, very healing session for me. I believe for a few others, as you'll see by what I write.

The dancing that I joined with was a slow weaving in and out amongst each others as we trailed and danced our energies into complex patterns that we all seemed to know precisely what to do with in relation to each other. It was a dance involving a high level of skill and our having worked together over time had let us attain this level of working together. Many colors and feelings were involved and our energies looked quite a bit like the trailing streamers or waving cloths some dancers wave as they dance. I'll try to find a picture of what I mean. At some point I heard/knew/saw that being conscious of doing this was what elevated it. In other words, once one did this dance consciously one could consciously create what they were wanting to back at their body by weaving together the energetic threads that were needed for whatever that project was.

So, we were doing this great dance of interlocking, healing steps and creating our big creation together in a circle when Reece joined in. I can still see in my mind's eye the moment he got that he was there and dancing with us. He was suddenly there in a way that must have felt far more real to him (or something; I'd love feedback on that if it's available. June, I plan to read your posting just above this one once I've finished writing this. I realize you may already have given me the feedback and I'd like to write this before reading what you're written). His entry in this way created a surge of energy in our whole dance. He started dancing with gusto both because he realized that, over here, he could dance as nimbly as he liked and because he'd, on some level, he realized he could create something with this, with us in this magical place of ours. It was a very emotional moment.
Of course, his mom noticed. She came by curiously, very much 'not wanting to get in the way' and unsure of it all. She was invited in, could see the beauty of it and was found a place that felt to her to be enough of the outskirts that she wouldn't interfere with what Reece was creating as that was the most important thing to her. Still, she wove as she danced, and then she connected too. Another surge of energy washed through our group and we all kept dancing, weaving in the extra healing. She got that she was not only 'not in the way' but a very real part of a very real dance which made very real change and she got how she could be part of the healing and so really joined in too. Again, I'm tearing up writing this; so very beautiful.
My daughter came and 'dipped her toe in', just wanting to observe, be at the sidelines, say she was there (as she'd been invited) without the intention of participating per se. Something small caught her eye and she really looked at it. In so doing, she'd engaged, just a teensy bit. That little teensy bit led her to see the next bit and, slowly, without effort, she too, was dancing. The parts of her that want to dance and haven't in some time were fully engaged and loving it so, slowly, she started to do what she does so well, which is to create what she loves to create. As it seemed to be the day of realizations, she slowly, as if waking from a very deep sleep, woke up to what she was dancing and weaving and creating and it was ok. In fact, it was so fulfilling that she just smiled and continued on without missing a beat, doing this all consciously now. She managed, in a very short time, to heal a very large scar and went on from there to create future magic of the kind she'd decided she liked. It fit right in to our circle and expanded it.
My mom then wandered in, probably drawn in by my daughter and I. She'd lost her ability to dance a while back and felt she could barely teeter without feeling she could balance properly. My daughter gently guided her and it was Reece who stepped up gallantly and, like a young courtier, offered his hand and his newly found (and very exciting) magic-making skills to show my mom how she could easily move here, in this place, however she wanted. The delight of it was still very, very fresh for him and he was 'over the moon' to be able to demonstrate it to someone else. So gorgeous to watch. As mom realized she wasn't as likely to fall as she'd thought a shell of hard thoughts fell off her and she emerged, fresh, from it, supple and a worthy dance partner for Reece. Of course, we were really all dancing together and that brought the joy level up to very high.

So we continued. Many patterns were woven, amongst them, the (tarot) three of cups one of the three young woman creating their circle of joy and far more involved patterns. One could look all day at the tapestry we wove and understand as small piece of it. Equally, one could look at it from a bird's eye view and see the whole as a pattern made of intricate patterns that one's eye could follow forever. At some point someone curiously wandered to the outskirts of the circle who didn't match us and some of the (many) helpers along the sides (these wove in and out as their stories matched our dancing at times or just observed, depending) stepped in to engage their attention and find something far more matched so this person wandered off to what worked best for the person without ever engaging our circle. It all happened with ease and with everything getting to exactly where it needed to go.

Ooph! That was a big write-up of a really magical event <3 <3

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)