Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of Sept 1, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
As many of you know, a group of us transients are at 'camp' which is a beautiful setting in the woods where Pucksterguy has built himself a cabin with room for friends. You can probably imagine the atmosphere which is truly magical, fairly bursting with folks from different places getting to know each other and relaxed in way only being in a gorgeous setting can do. There is also a very 'can-do' atmosphere and so much to do and talk about. The discussions have been amazing. The dancing and singing started right in (thinking of you June and Linda in particular when that occurred) and the hummingbirds a theme.7872

We've talked about our goal for this RGH session and we are thinking we'll host a group session with a core of us here. We'll probably be around the campfire though will give ourselves a foul weather option in our meditation area. We have a few crystals so should have a central crystal. Lots of water though I guess we'll have to build ourselves a waterfall. Our theme will be nature as the vehicle to bring us together to experience the divine, dream and create oneness as a group. Another image which came up immediately upon coming to camp is a beehive so keep that in mind as you join us.

If this resonates for you, please join us for what promises to be a magical session. Bring your own energy to the group. Consider what nature is to you and what you bring to nature. We'll see what comes up for us.

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
No going into the forest for me this week, I’m joining you by the camp fire. <3
We'll be looking for the dancer in our midst<3

Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In - along with the local hummingbirds - they might like a break from the blast furnace here.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Try to be there (Sat 9 pm for me), maybe by bringing in my conscious energy in soundwave form by playing one of my traditional 'astral instruments' (nikkelharpa, flute, hurdy-gurdy, whatever resonates at that very moment). June wants to dance in your midst, so I will help her dance with my lovely progressive tunes. :ROFL:

Maybe you could (photographer Alain...) post a picture of your campfire place so that we can even better focus on it visually to 'go/get there' in mind/spirit? Could be helpful imv.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Try to be there (Sat 9 pm for me), maybe by bringing in my conscious energy in soundwave form by playing one of my traditional 'astral instruments' (nikkelharpa, flute, hurdy-gurdy, whatever resonates at that very moment). June wants to dance in your midst, so I will help her dance with my lovely progressive tunes. :ROFL:

Maybe you could (photographer Alain...) post a picture of your campfire place so that we can even better focus on it visually to 'go/get there' in mind/spirit? Could be helpful imv.
Yes it would be helpful, I agree.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sinera, we've been listening to some hurdy gurdy music; last night we listened to Andrey Vinogradov which was fabulous for its intriguing sounds. All kinds of music is being played accompanied by a fair bit of dancing.

We'll get the campfire pic posted by our resident photographer, @Alain:cool:

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
As soon as I tuned in I was with you, it felt as if I dropped from the sky. Lol.
After my usual ritual of sending healing and love I was dancing, the tempo kept changing, seemed to be all kinds of music.
Then suddenly I was in the middle of the lake in Pucks boat singing my head off, some kind of folk song, The Boatman I think, I recognised the tune and certainly wasn’t doing justice to such a beautiful song.Lol.

Back on land everyone was dancing and as often happens at these session, one or two Native Americans appeared, and they kept coming, there was a huge crowd in the end, all dancing, having a grand time.

One tall young man stepped towards me, I couldn’t see his features and didn’t get a sense of anything, then I was at home again. I will remember him because, as often happens, I could find out the significance at a later date.

• Magical
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I am with y'all :) 12:00 PDT! I need this. I woke up with my entire body killing me. I dont know what the heck happened but i think i may have slept wrong. its my whole body lol. I will send as per usual. I really need this today. im so glad we do this. everyone ends up benefiting from the group healing session and i think thats SO wonderful! I cant wait until 12:00pm
we used to,, or i used to picture everyone in a circle of chairs with a giant crystal in the middle and as it lights up bright white and starts connecting to the people and i find it fascinating even after 20 years of doing some similar things LoL its amazing. I bet the cabin is a BLAST!! thats so neat,.
anyway count me in for the session :)

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My experience was unusual. It's hard for me to describe.
It involved a 'flash' of a scene which was a very tough one and an opportunity to make a change.
The scene that flashed in was of a fully clad warrior, sword in hand, a bit bow legged from much horseback riding. He was walking over the steppes to do a very tough job. It involved killing someone who had transgressed some clear tribal boundary for which the penalty was unequivocally a death sentence. He the leader of a big, complex association of tribes; a lot of people spread over a very large area were involved. As the leader of all these people and this newly formed society the only way to keep the group coherent and able to stay together in peace was to kill the one who had transgressed the ancient laws of their shared heritage. He really didn't want to. He didn't want to because of the way things had happened, because he felt very sorry for the young man he was about to kill and because he genuinely liked the man he was about to kill. Also, he and the young man he was about to kill were married to sisters who were very close. He just didn't see a choice. The whole society would fall apart if he didn't uphold the laws.
I'm pretty sure that he originally did kill the young man he loved and wanted to spare.

In this 'flash' the story didn't have an ending so I had the opportunity to change the ending, which I did. There really was no way to save the society. All sorts of wrathful, ruthless men who were leaders of their own tribes would have killed any leader who didn't do his 'duty' in killing the young man. Plenty of other leaders were vying for the 'top dog' spot in the association of tribes. That was a situation that had too much momentum to change.

Instead (in the new ending) the leader made a pronouncement to banish the young man to a sure death alone, barely satisfying the ancient laws and more vengeful leaders and giving him 48 hours or so to disappear or be hunted if ever found. Then, he went to his family, told both sisters to get surreptitiously organized for flight + also found his most trusted lieutenants, gave them the option to flee together or 'hold the fort' until the runners could get away. Once these preparations were in place he went about his business as if nothing had happened until everything was ready.
The family plus those of quite a few of his trusted lieutenants fled in the middle of the night and cleanly got away. Behind them chaos reigned but it was no longer their chaos. The association of tribes as a whole did not achieve the great heights they would have if the leader had stayed with them as he was an excellent, very skillful leader in all respects. In fact, they fell apart and quite a few people were killed, as the leader knew would happen. Many of the tribes returned to the stealing-+- often-killing/warring with each other lifestyle that they had emerged from. Some retained some aspects of the bigger whole they had achieved together, though never even close to the degree they had enjoyed under their great leader.

The leader and his compatriots lived a longer, happier life of peace; with themselves, their families, friends and their environment. They left behind all the achievements the leader knew they would have had along with the chaos caused by those who were not as insightful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)