Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of October 5, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A few months ago a red shafted flicker (a type of woodpecker) died in front of our place. I have Ted Andrews' wonderful book Animal Speak and was thrilled to find that this bird is associated with the onset of a new rhythm in our lives and the opportunity to manifest all-healing love.

One item in the write-up particularly caught my attention: TA writes that in Pueblo American cultures the feathers were religious articles which, if worn on a prayer stick indicated war against an enemy that might be either physical or spiritual. If worn in the hair that same feather indicated a member of the medicine society. This was because the same energy that can be used for war can also be used for healing, this being the teaching of the flicker.

Though this was months ago I have played with these ideas for some time now in various ways. Today I wore the feathers in my hair for the first time. I have used the feathers in healing circles, put them on a prayer stick and seem to hear the flicker's distinct call everywhere I go. Every single time I do I smile inwardly, and often outwardly too. It delights me to have this in my life now. The main reason is this idea of war energy being healing energy if that is how we use it. I do choose to use it this way and the potential implications are awesome.
If I feel warred upon I can shift that warring energy into something healing for myself.
If I learn about a war I can consider how that situation could be turned peaceful and healing for all concerned.
If I feel that someone is using an energy, any energy in a way that is destructive and powerful I can turn that same energy right around onto a healing path.
Don't like 5G? Why not take those transmitters and use them for healing so that all those people who were being harmed by that energy were, instead, getting health poured into them?
Could it work? I don't know; why not?
Don't like the way ley lines and how objects and positions of power are used? Why not shift those same lines and objects toward healing? The permutations are endless.

June wrote a few days ago about hearing a message about transmuting darkness into light. I believe this may be a variation on that message. It is certainly what I considered after reading her words.

So, if you'd like, please join us in transmuting darkness to light, chanelling your inner phoenix, changing war energy into healing, wearing feathers in your hair or just doing a healing session with friends. Please, too, invite your friends to join us, especially anyone who has been sitting on the fence or hiding on the outskirts of our sessions. We have become a small group recently and welcome fresh input<3

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

• Divine
Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This week I felt like a change so I met with us on a white sandy beach, we sat round a small fire, each having brought our own special crystal.
The wavelets gently lapped the sand as the last rays of sun sank below the horizon. The air was balmy as we gazed up into the vault of sky studded with myriads of twinkling lights.

This time I concentrated on transmuting darkness into light. I scattered light and watched it slowly spread, eating up dark energy, becoming brighter and rising higher until it became a crystalline tsunami covering the whole earth, transforming the planet into one of love. Raising the frequency to enable Earth to slip into a higher dimension.

Our beautiful blue planet is desperately in need of healing, there is much dark energy caused by wars, avarice and sexual abuse of so many, a lot of which appear to be children.

There are the few desiring control over all others. Many are waking up to this knowledge now, it’s no good getting angry and shaking fists, it hasn’t worked so far.

The dark, negative energy that is engulfing the planet has to be transformed into light. Thoughts are very powerful, as are words. I’m hoping that some of the nearly 1,000 members we now have will give some thought to help spread this light.
It need only take a few seconds, maybe something like this below, seeing the lights floating around the world and spreading from there or anything that takes the fancy, it doesn’t matter what, its the intent that’s important.

And of course all are welcome to come share with us in the forest or a campfire on the beach, maybe a mountain top
There are no hard and fast rules, just love really

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
On my way to the meeting, I was stopped several times (astral) by people interested in my light. When I finally got there, I fell asleep.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
On my way to the meeting, I was stopped several times (astral) by people interested in my light. When I finally got there, I fell asleep.
I think the more we concentrate on light the more it shines out of us, even in the physical, and folk notice, even if they’re not sure what it is. Look how folk are drawn to you, Linda
A friend once told me that my face seemed to light up and actually start to grow younger before her eyes while talking about these things, shame it dropped back into the wrinkles when I stopped...sigh.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Keep on shining your light, June! Sounds like you had a wonderful session.

Mine was interesting. It opened with the picture of the "King of Cups" in Maryann's tarot deck. I've seen that picture there a few times. He holds his hand out and, in this case, at that place where his hand goes out to, something started to emerge. Once it did, it turned out that the king of cups was just a backdrop, rather than a 'live' or '3D' figure.

From the spot his hand pointed to a woman emerged. For some reason she seemed like the queen of every suit (wand, sword, cup, pentacle) rolled into one (Empress?). She put her hands above her head and called down a lot of energy, pointing out from her feet. It came in a column and then spread around her feet and ours; almost like an ocean. It formed a disklike layer all around that we could walk on and was full of light of various colours.
Then, she called again, and pointed upward. Similarly, a starry disk formed above her.
A man who I believe was the kind of all the suits together joined on her other side. They joined hands across the middle and the two disks (lower and upper) formed a more of less spherical place where we all were; protected and full of light. We (the rest of us) were somehow involved in filling in the sides so that this sphere could fill in and we could spread the light all around.

There were quite a few unexpected elements here, such as the king of cups turning into a backdrop.
I'm interested if anybody has any ideas on this.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
The joining of the divine feminine and masculine is supposed to be happening now. Sounds to me an that you saw an aspect or representative of that event.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Linda

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Keep on shining your light, June! Sounds like you had a wonderful session.

Mine was interesting. It opened with the picture of the "King of Cups" in Maryann's tarot deck. I've seen that picture there a few times. He holds his hand out and, in this case, at that place where his hand goes out to, something started to emerge. Once it did, it turned out that the king of cups was just a backdrop, rather than a 'live' or '3D' figure.

From the spot his hand pointed to a woman emerged. For some reason she seemed like the queen of every suit (wand, sword, cup, pentacle) rolled into one (Empress?). She put her hands above her head and called down a lot of energy, pointing out from her feet. It came in a column and then spread around her feet and ours; almost like an ocean. It formed a disklike layer all around that we could walk on and was full of light of various colours.
Then, she called again, and pointed upward. Similarly, a starry disk formed above her.
A man who I believe was the kind of all the suits together joined on her other side. They joined hands across the middle and the two disks (lower and upper) formed a more of less spherical place where we all were; protected and full of light. We (the rest of us) were somehow involved in filling in the sides so that this sphere could fill in and we could spread the light all around.

There were quite a few unexpected elements here, such as the king of cups turning into a backdrop.
I'm interested if anybody has any ideas on this.
Mmm!! The King of Cups turning into a backdrop is intriguing. I’m thinking the cups are generally emotions and in a reading always come up if there is love in the air, so for me we have a backdrop of love ( unconditional/universal, love)
He points to a woman emerging embodying all the different aspects of us, suggesting a whole being.
She pulls down energy to make a platform at her feet for us to walk on, this I feel is a solid, rock like base that will never give way under us.
Then she brings another energy disk to form above her......as above so below/joining heaven and earth
The man who joins her on the other side also embodies the same aspects as the female, they join hands bringing everything together, gathering all into the light, no more separation, male and female are once again one whole.

Pucks comment of the joining of the masculine and the feminine is spot on I reckon

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, I agree that the divine feminine + masculine feels right here.

June, you seem to have a knack for this! I love how you parsed this<3
especially the part about the king of cups.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)