Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of February 3, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had to laugh at myself a bit ago. I noticed that the first RGHsession of 2019 I'd written 2018 which is such a classic oopsie:oops::D
Then I realized how it perfectly reflected where I was at. That extra bit of time was, for me, very much spent 'catching up' to things which were due earlier and blessed with a completely unexpected extension. The first time I got the year written accurately was the first session by which I'd caught up in so many ways. There is still some clean up to go though the tough bits are done. Phew!

I enjoyed last week's session playing with colours a lot. In addition to that it felt really useful and versatile. I thought we could build on that this week with a very much related game.

1549074104338.png1549074160875.png1549074734170.png

If we say that a given colour has a given light frequency then let's play with frequencies.

What I was taught in school is that red is the biggest, slowest frequency of the rainbow with the violet at the edges being fastest and closest together on a graph. So, colour is all about frequencies which is why this week we can naturally expand on what we did last week. When you plot the known colours on a graph of frequencies, it's a tiny fraction of the known spectrum of frequencies. Below are a couple of graphs showing this idea (from Wikepedia and NASA respectively). The second, NASA graph, shows the colours as a slim line in about the middle of their graph.

I imagine that it matters what medium (space, the earth, plasma in the sun, etc) a wave travels through. The resultant waves must, I imagine, have different properties. Traveling through solid earth has to be different than traveling through space or the sun, doesn't it?
Speculation on these subjects is welcome and encouraged.

Going out on a limb here, but somehow I believe that there are a lot more frequencies out there that are not yet commonly acknowledged.
I propose that we spend a bit of time playing with them:-D
1549074271719.png1549074451369.png

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here.

Reactions: June and Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks all of you for keeping an eye out for this weekly posting even as late as it came out<3
I hope we have some fun today and learn lots too.

Reactions: June and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
In too. A big thank you to everyone participating!

Guess what? I am sick again! This time with a cold. Currently have body ache, stuffy, tired, w a headache. Sore throat passed. Been using vitamin c, zinc lozenges, & echinacea tincture.

Please send me healing.

Thank you for the color frequency idea. I have been clearing my aura lately. Perhaps adding color will be helpful.

Thank you, All. :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This time there was a clear crystal pyramid in the clearing. We were going inside, and I fell asleep. I did awake very rested!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Funny Linda, I was at work and sat doen for a break at ten to three. I was thinking of going to the clearing to meet up with you guys and promptly passed out. I woke up at about 3:20 and groggily went back to work. O.o:D;):ROFL:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i woke up at around 6am for toilet but left bed well reposed at 11 am that nearly never arrives to sleep more than 10 hours

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I also remember little of this session. What I do remember:
Arriving at our healing circle that looked like a photo negative; things that are typically light were dark and vice versa. It felt like this made it easier to feel some of the subtler things. No idea what those are since I fell asleep:oops:
At one point I recall a visual of some people working together in very orderly fashion and learning that they were atoms. Their order included a rhythm that was there with everything they did. It was sort of like they bounced to that rhythm (not actually bounced, but it's the best analogy I can come up with).
At a later point there were some really long, loud (and at the same time really subtle) booms that were playing through the ground, the water and other elements. Again, I fell asleep without really knowing much more about it when I woke up.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think atoms shimmy.
Yes, and they do each have their frequency that you can measure. It's how atoms in celestial clouds or other faraway objects like suns, for example are measured. They emit on their own piece of the frequency spectrum.

What, to my eye, was unique here is that they were (literally) personalized; i.e. they had become persons who were communicating. One thing they were, I believe, trying to communicate, is that their spectrum changes when they join in groups; i.e. when atoms join together to become molecules their spectrum changes, their frequency changes.

Must have been a great party if we all fell asleep :):-D:ROFL:
There certainly was some shimmying going on!
Just enough to lull many of us to sleep, it seems, like a beautiful big, old lullaby! Z-z-z-z-z:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)