Remote Group Healing Session Weekend of August 17, 2019 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This week I will ask for healing help for my mom. She's broken her hip and is very anxious while awaiting surgery.

So, with that large event in my life along with an amazing book I'm reading titled "The Warmth of the Heart Prevents Your Body from Rusting: A French Recipe for a Long Life, Well-lived" by Marie de Hennezel I have aging on my mind at the moment.
In synch with this, the twin themes I'd like to propose for this week are A) how we heal other parts of us when our physical body is aging. Hand in hand with that, in my belief system, is B) how our physical body heals and does well when we take a good look at all of, but especially the 'back doors and basements' of our psyche, our mental sphere (thoughts etc), our spiritual aspects, life purpose, dream life, etc.

I have had the incredibly fascinating experience of living in a body that took a huge downturn at a young age and found ways to heal to an incredible degree. Hence, this experience has been the most direct influence on my interest in 'alternative healing' methods. I have found, in fact, that most medical people I have met do not consider 'healing' to be possible and certainly did not state it as a credible goal. Yet, healing is just what I've managed to do with this body while living in it and am continuing to do so. It sometimes seems an endless process since, as far as I can tell, one can always dig deeper:rolleyes::))
It has also taken me some places I'd never imagined possible. Thankfully, I've always had an adventurous spirit:eek::ROFL:

This has given me the opportunity to have a 'front row seat' for A) how I could heal my 'other parts' when my body was crashing as well as B) how my body healed as the rest of me got taken out for a good airing and rearrangement of beliefs, life purpose, spirit, a dream life I'd forgotten I had, future selves and all kinds of other adventures.

Please share any healing methods you'd like to mention, especially those you have direct experience with and anything else that comes to mind as being important to 'aging well'. As you do so, please consider sending healing to my mama.

From the book I mention above
My experience as a therapist has taught me that once the Shadow has been integrated - that is to say, recognized and taken into account - the individual may attain an expereince of being that provides real fulfillment.
Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I noticed that, as I searched for photos of the elderly to post, I had trouble differentiating men/women quite a few times. Also, with the wizened skin, I found it harder than usual to tell where people were from/their race. Perhaps, as we age, we tend to look more alike from the outside? Is that also true 'from the inside'?
Now, isn't that interesting?
Pics from pixabay and unsplash (https://pixabay.com/ + https://unsplash.com/about)

Below is the usual introduction to our healing sessions.

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you can use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting through the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I’ll be there with special thoughts for Lila’s mum and anyone else who requests healing

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Quickly...
My first impression when I arrived was of a group of elders beings being present at our healing circle. It actually looked a lot like 'the circle of love' in@Pod's oost's picture here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-upon-us-part-3.6461/page-22#post-50050
I say 'elder beings' because there was a wisdom and knowing present in each being that was quite remarkable. As a group, even more so. It was a gentle, loving energy they offered along with their help. Very peaceful.

Another thing I remember is Pucksterguy being across a very deep chasm across from me and we were busy creating a bridge, a suspension bridge which was surrounded by flowers; beautiful yellow-white flowers along the sides of the swaying bridge. The gorge was wild and beautiful, mysterious and a place where 'anything could happen.'. At first it was just the two of us forming the bridge and then others came and, little by little, started going across. Since this was the goal of building the bridge we were content to see it.
Later, the bridge got much busier and it seems to have gotten rebuilt because it became a solid stone bridge with heavy traffic, still a place outdoors in the wilds but with a much more familiar, easy feel of the crossing being no big deal any longer.
Now that I think about it most, or maybe all of the bridge traffic seemed to be going in the direction toward's Pucksterguy's side of the bridge.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I imagine that is true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)