Article POWERFUL SATURN FUELED GEMINI NEW MOON APROACHING (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

Saturn 1j.jpg

I need to write about this already extremely powerful New Moon in Gemini coming in three days. A lot of this revolves around Saturns station point on the same day.

As a Pisces this Gemini energy, especially SINCE the Full Moon in the opposite sign of Sagittarius is playing havoc with my life and my families and this is due to the planet Saturn being in a square aspect to this sign from the sign of Pisces, but in fact it is the same for all who feel pressures and are experiencing more than the usual extremes with communication, information , networking unusual news and happenings too of the Gemini or Piscean nature including health.

It’s a truly global factor as well and all mutable signs are experiencing more than the usual mishaps and also revelations it seems as it has its positives and negatives.
For many of us authorities are involved too even and especially those in higher places.
We know of one specific public Gemini figure currently facing legal battles to the extreme.

Saturn is doubly powerful during this phase of New Moon approach as on the day Saturn will station at 7 degrees so this means we get a chance to regroup, assess our situation and make adjustments to our lives with pressures that we have faced especially so if we have strong Saturn transits right now as this station point brings to a head everything that’s been happening of a Saturn nature in our lives in the last months since March, so we can make the decisions, change the status quo before we move on.
This will be especially so for anyone with Sun, Moon, planets or points between 0 and 8 degrees of a mutable sign like myself.

For myself my immediate family have Gemini midheaven or IC, or Asc including Gemini Moon, In looking at the chart for the New Moon itself, I'm being thankful that Mars is not adding to any pressures although any inconjuncts to Pisces planets around 16 degrees could bring some ups and downs if Pisceans have Mars strong in their life pattern afflicting their “lights”.

We are in the energies now and its good to remember that no matter what they are, your transits are triggered always by lunations – one of my first forecast lessons so many years ago.

In my case T Saturn conjunct my N Sun is the main one but Gemini triggers my mutable t square as I have mentioned and this New Moon which IS after all a new beginning wherever it falls in our birth charts, will be on 26 43 Gemini , my own North node degree.
I'm taking this to be a GOOD thing , highly karmic of course .

So not the usual straight forward new beginning for mutable signs BUT a highly karmic one with Saturn involved, so mutables with anything on or near 26/27 in mutable signs could be feeling a little overwhelmed whatever their new beginning is appearing as, around this time and just after the New Moon.

And of course this will be the new beginning for Geminis of the year and the relationship new beginning for Sagis.
So lets look at today, the balsamic Moon phase has begun with the Moon in Taurus, an unfavorable time for beginning something new, but favorable for closing something, putting it behind us, and for endings in general.
A time for personal reflection, tying up loose ends.
Keywords are “Incubation; Preparation; Closure; Surrender”

Moon in Taurus at present gives us a chance to slow down and sit back , tend to our personal needs. The NZ diary has come up with a quote .” If you don’t know how you feel, you wont know what you want”- Barbara Sher.
Which in a sense is very appropriate at this time as the cerebral action of Gemini may have contributed to a shutting off of emotional processing of anything that’s happened since the Full Moon on physical or emotional levels.

The Goddess energies are strong today via noviles and quintiles involving Mercury/Pallas, Pallas/ Ceres, Venus and Vesta all supportive and soothing, helpful feminine energies of love, support and caring to help with any pressures.

Tomorrow Mercury will square Saturn, Gemini to Pisces, one of the more sobering aspects of these planets, yet giving us a chance to make decisions after deliberating on all available data. This could affect Gemini types, Virgo types and Pisces, Capricorns more than others but not necessarily.
As the Moon will move from Taurus to Gemini we can sort out how we actually feel about the concepts being presented to us that may be different and new as the New Moon approaches. This definitely adds to the effect of the station point to happen as Saturn prepares to RX at 7 degrees Pisces.

The day before the New Moon Pluto at 29 degrees Cap forms a square with Haumea 29 Libra which links in turn to Sedna near 29 Taurus , also Pisces 27 Neptune. These are critical degrees adding to the mix of Saturn's energies on his day of reckoning before turning to Rx. Vesta is around 27 Taurus . Ceres 29 Virgo. These planets preceding the powerful New Moon are guiding us through a maze, offering opportunity for transformation, healing and regeneration especially if there has been recent loss or needed reconciliations on a generational level.

And always remember our own powerful spirit within is stronger than planets or stars and there are infinite gifts being offered with these current planetary energies as many of you will be feeling..
✨

• Divine
Reactions: DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)