New Interview is going Live in a couple hours (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
I hope you all can catch this, this and similar things and many clients is why I've not been able to participate in the threads as much as I'd like these days.
Please leave feedback and thoughts on this show.
I share them with the hosts and it gives them great feedback for making even higher quality and interesting shows or just generally helps them as Radio Show Host to feel supported. They put a lot into making these shows and I like to gift them back with letting them know how appreciated they are!

Today:
Angie LaRue's show will be aired September 3rd, 2018 at 3:30 MST, 2:30 pm Pacific (4:30 Central/5:30 Eastern) on Transformation Talk Radio (TTR). It will rerun today at 11:30 pm and again Tuesday morning at 8:30 am PST. People will also be able to listen to and download the replay directly from the TTR website as well as from my own site within 24 hours after it airs.
Here are the links you can use to send people to your show (please note these links can play my previous show until 24 hours after yours has aired so don't panic if this happens!):
Transformation Talk Radio: http://bit.ly/VPMonTTR
Empowering NRG Podcast Page: http://bit.ly/eNRGpodcast

Please Like and Share this and enjoy the show! We recorded this over a month ago and there's been other interview since so I don't recall exactly what it was about, but we may have discussed EMF's. If I recall correctly it is only a 2 segment show, so short and easy on the ears!
Happy Holiday Everyone :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Best wishes!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I will give it a listen and get back to you. Really enjoy your interviews.

Reactions: CrystalSong
The post is now listed on the right hand side of the screen - look for my face. https://www.transformationtalkradio.com/host/debbie-pokornik,190.html
I'm not sure how long it will be there, rest of the day, maybe another day, then it will be replace by the next interview.
I'm just listening to it now, I don't recall this one being a good interview and recall feeling a bit unhappy and disappointed after it.

Reactions: Anaeika

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I enjoyed your talk. However sounded to me some nervousness and trepidation on both sides. Maybe both of you were sold on the conversation. I do enjoy listeming to you speak. Your very clear and concise.

That's a good point Puckster, a good Noticing! We set the conversational outline in a pre-call so that it can be advertised and try to keep with that theme inside the show. I think host are always worried that guests are going to suddenly squirt of into the weeds conversationally! lol

I talked spiritually above her general audience which are more mom's trying to be conscious-ish, so I think that had her nervous. I tried to keep it audience appropriate but that's a real relative word when your a Mystic and regular shop talk is " I notice Paladins are making implants look like actual organs these days where the old tech of other races is still built on the etheric with a node put in the person...." or whatever the super whoo-whoo conversation of the day is that can't be spoken of outside those circles. lol So I think both of us were working hard to make the interview fit inside her show parameters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)