Article Mercury into Leo with a quincunx to Jupiter encouraging freedom of speech (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
mercury into Leo.jpg
Mercury moves into Leo today for 16 days to inspire and activate the minds of Leo types of people, a “type” being anyone with Sun or Moon or Asc in this sign or Sun in the fifth house at birth.

This is an influence of confidence for self expression for all of us who can tap into it.

Creatively its highly effective and for anything involving our best qualities that we may usually hang back on sharing with others.

It’s a time to be more playful in how we interact with others , to motivate and encourage others to explore their own talents and abilities that tend to get lost in the more serious aspects of life at this time.

There is so much more to think about than news that is being fed to us continually that is worrying and fear ridden.
Mercury in Leo encourages us to live our lives as it was meant to be lived, enjoying the here and now and all the more basic and enjoyable aspects of life that bring joy and laughter to us..

Virgos and Geminis of course should be at their most social and best form at this time, Virgos especially with Venus in their sign right now.

Mercury is in quincunx to Jupiter still in Pisces but only just which is also a sign to find ways to work with the news and information coming our way continually, to be discriminating in what we choose to believe and how we can stay positive and hopeful for the times ahead, as life has much to offer us if we keep the faith in something better- something higher and all that lifts us above any negativity lurking.
(Pisces, Sagis, Geminins, Virgos and Leos will benefit from this one)

Mars in Leo squares Ceres in Taurus challenging us to assert ourselves when we need to especially when it comes to our own security needs and areas that are of the greatest value to us, but not to allow pride or ego to harm others in the process, to come from a place of love always.
(Taureans, Arians and Leos take note.)

Today is the time of the disseminating Moon which aptly means sharing our thoughts and any information we think is worth sharing, imparting our awareness to others who are receptive, and at this time its important to keep that positive for the future , also to encourage people to think independently and not reply on one source as seems to be encouraged by the powers that be in these times.

Freedom of speech , freedom of thought and choices has always been important as long as we are not harming others, as we were born with free will and are the masters of our own destiny on the highest and also the most basic levels of our being.

Reactions: Linda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Coming back from taking "Her on Wheels" to the shops, my left leg started to seize up until I I was forced to go up and down steps like a crab! Knee would not bend.

Lashings of DMSO and MMS and then yesterday afternoon, I was suddenly overcome with a deep grief as a sense of being abandoned overwhelmed me. Wept copious tears (I am good at that) and this morning my left leg is well enough to ride my bike and go gardening.

So if anyone has knee issues, may I suggest looking to the emotions? Seems the energies around at the moment are in support of this sort of deep cleanse.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Coming back from taking "Her on Wheels" to the shops, my left leg started to seize up until I I was forced to go up and down steps like a crab! Knee would not bend.

Lashings of DMSO and MMS and then yesterday afternoon, I was suddenly overcome with a deep grief as a sense of being abandoned overwhelmed me. Wept copious tears (I am good at that) and this morning my left leg is well enough to ride my bike and go gardening.

So if anyone has knee issues, may I suggest looking to the emotions? Seems the energies around at the moment are in support of this sort of deep cleanse.
When people here began to get vaccinated with pfz and the shedding began I had symptoms that were like this both physical, although not always the same and emotional with a deep sense of grief or despair.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila, Linda and Pod

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Ha! Yesterday (same day as your post) I decided to stop off at Bunnings Hardware on the way into the city to work. There I had a fall in the carpark. 6 people had to come and lift me like a sack of coals from the concrete. It was my left leg - knee. Being a good corporate citizen, the Bunnings crew put icepacks on me, and today there is nary a scratch. The affected area was 30-40cm in size (knee and lower leg) but there is hardly a bruise to show for it.

I took the night off work and went home and rested. The Bunnings people rang me at home later in the night to see if I was all right.

I asked my star crew (for the first time, ever) to come and help fix me up in the night, and shortly after that my frozen ankle clicked back into place, and the knee didn't bother me or stop me from sleeping!

(The reason I fell was the wind whipped my receipt out of my hand and I was going there to show the receipt and do a return of some goods I had purchased the week before. I dove after the receipt and that's where gravity and imbalance perfected my fall.)

• A hug for you
  • Winner
Reactions: Janne, Pod and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)