Laws of Parallax (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
[The following are what I have discovered to be universal truths - at least to me. They have served me well and now I wish to share. Also, for those that are curious, parallax is an astronomy term to describe when the location of an object appears to be different when being viewed from different perspectives ~ the background changes but the position does not. I also put forth that these laws, much like poetry, can have adaptive value depending on the reader. And that, is intended to.]

1) Though not always fair, the universe gains perfection in its cyclic nature.

2) Humanity's imperfections are redeemed by their own struggle against them; allowing them a self-worth greater than they would have if they were initially perfect.

3) Trust requires the courage to let others be equal.

4) Science and faith are not mutually exclusive.

5) The purpose of faiths are universally the same. The differences between them are no more and no less than the differences in language.

6) To receive a prayer from someone of different faith is the highest honor they can give.

7) The necessity of a religion to act against those who do not believe or believe in something else is proof of a religion's inability to be self-reliant; and therefore, unworthy of devotion.

8) Good cannot exist without evil, but evil self-perpetuates.

9) Apathy is spiritual death.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I love number 6) To receive a prayer from someone of different faith is the highest honor they can give.

Number 9) I would say apathy is dead soil from which nothing can grow. The potential is killed within it. Spiritual death being a good way to say it.

Thanks for the definition of parallax - I didn't know that.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I would like to disagree with #8.

I believe that creation is governed by the principles of love and light. What we perceive as evil is a deviation from those principles, a disconnection from source aimed at sucking the energies of others that are still connected to it.

In the higher dimensions (5th and above), entities tend to have little awareness of what evil is because there is progressively less there.

At least this is what I have read and resonates with me.

OP
Rogue Watcher

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
I've read that in 5D and above there are no dark energies or evil. It's not necessary for the learning path in those densities. Duality doesn't exist at 5D and above.
This all works perfectly in my mind. If we consider that dark energies typically vibrate at lower frequencies and often inhabit the lower dimensions, it stands to reason that the higher dimensions are polarized the other way. The fact that the higher dimensions on the spectrum are pure light doesn't remove the existence of their opposite on the other end of the spiritual spectrum. Duality continues to exist just fine. (Edit: I do admit duality would not exist if only looking at the positive end of something that is polarized :D)

I would like to disagree with #8.

I believe that creation is governed by the principles of love and light. What we perceive as evil is a deviation from those principles, a disconnection from source aimed at sucking the energies of others that are still connected to it.

In the higher dimensions (5th and above), entities tend to have little awareness of what evil is because there is progressively less there.

At least this is what I have read and resonates with me.
I suppose Law 8 is mostly geared towards our physical dimension - which should basically be a zero on a positive and negative scale in the spiritual spectrum. But playing devil's advocate, if I were a god I am pretty sure I COULD create an entire world based on maximizing pain, suffering, fear, and injustice. So, love and light are not necessarily required at all. Luckily, I am not that way and if I were I'd be morally obligated to kick my own ass.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This all works perfectly in my mind. If we consider that dark energies typically vibrate at lower frequencies and often inhabit the lower dimensions, it stands to reason that the higher dimensions are polarized the other way. The fact that the higher dimensions on the spectrum are pure light doesn't remove the existence of their opposite on the other end of the spiritual spectrum. Duality continues to exist just fine. (Edit: I do admit duality would not exist if only looking at the positive end of something that is polarized :D)

I suppose Law 8 is mostly geared towards our physical dimension - which should basically be a zero on a positive and negative scale in the spiritual spectrum. But playing devil's advocate, if I were a god I am pretty sure I COULD create an entire world based on maximizing pain, suffering, fear, and injustice. So, love and light are not necessarily required at all. Luckily, I am not that way and if I were I'd be morally obligated to kick my own ass.
I think the laws of the Cosmos actually change in the higher dimensions. Duality laws do not apply. Therefore, continuum does not apply.

That is why we will always be babies in the spiritual quest... because when we master one dimension, we move to the new. Being masterly in duality just allows us to drop it.

OP
Rogue Watcher

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
I think the laws of the Cosmos actually change in the higher dimensions. Duality laws do not apply. Therefore, continuum does not apply.

That is why we will always be babies in the spiritual quest... because when we master one dimension, we move to the new. Being masterly in duality just allows us to drop it.
It's probably semantics but isn't constantly progressing from one dimension to the next imply and even necessitate a continuum? I suppose if we weren't allowed to go back to the previous dimension, that would support no continuum. But such a thing would negate bad karma causing a lower reincarnation, angels becoming human, ect.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It's probably semantics but isn't constantly progressing from one dimension to the next imply and even necessitate a continuum? I suppose if we weren't allowed to go back to the previous dimension, that would support no continuum. But such a thing would negate bad karma causing a lower reincarnation, angels becoming human, ect.
I don't think it's linear (as we are playing in all fields at once) - more like taking another course of study at a university. The movement could be lateral, or inside out (anti-matter universe?)

OP
Rogue Watcher

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
I don't think it's linear (as we are playing in all fields at once) - more like taking another course of study at a university. The movement could be lateral, or inside out (anti-matter universe?)
:eek: That's brilliant. It may not remove the existence of an axis, as there could simply be additional axis per dimensional vectors. But you are totally right. That example would break my simple continuum model.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I agree with HM. We humans think in linear fashion, but as we expand our consciousness, we find it's anything but linear.

This discussion has me thinking of the "spiral"...and as I consider it even more so, the toroid form. If one thinks of our journey of consciousness beginning in the center of a torus (or the bottom point of two spirals--one oriented up, the other down), we slowly spiral up, expanding our consciousness as we go. Once we reach "the top" or the widest point of our particular "universe" perhaps, then we switch directions, descend, and begin the process in reverse. As we reach the lowest point, we begin spiraling upward again, with an increasingly limited awareness of self.

Once we reach the center point, the process begins again...over and over.

OP
Rogue Watcher

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
I agree with HM. We humans think in linear fashion, but as we expand our consciousness, we find it's anything but linear.

This discussion has me thinking of the "spiral"...and as I consider it even more so, the toroid form. If one thinks of our journey of consciousness beginning in the center of a torus (or the bottom point of two spirals--one oriented up, the other down), we slowly spiral up, expanding our consciousness as we go. Once we reach "the top" or the widest point of our particular "universe" perhaps, then we switch directions, descend, and begin the process in reverse. As we reach the lowest point, we begin spiraling upward again, with an increasingly limited awareness of self.

Once we reach the center point, the process begins again...over and over.
I could see life and existence being represented by this and I can't deny life and existence being permeated with circular patterns. I like your description of "consciousness beginning in the center of the torus, slowly spiraling up, expanding our consciousness as we go". But it suggests something horrific and frightening to me waiting for us at the end of the journey. In one sense, our soul reaches entropy. Our awareness of our identity begins to go blind and deaf. Our sense of self withers and we lose our desires, hopes, and memories as spiritual time erodes our apex existence. Maybe, just maybe, we will be comforted as our diffused energies span a greater universe than we could understand as our former identity (traveling down on the outside). We have become part of the force, but without identity. At some point, our energy will reject being part of that force and need to become whole again. But who is to say it will still be us. Is anything carried over from the last? If not, I think this model shows the continual destruction of immortal souls.

Still... when I root my spiritual self to the ground of the universe and draw up energy. This shape is what I am standing in. Curious... I can control the rate of flow, the width of the pillar, and the height of the pillar. I can even control its frequency or whether is spins clockwise or counter-clockwise. Clockwise upward flow is turbulent and less natural somehow though. Maybe because the earth spins counter-clockwise I don't know. But I have held stationary within this flow. I have never tried to move up or down in it. I think I can.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I could see life and existence being represented by this and I can't deny life and existence being permeated with circular patterns. I like your description of "consciousness beginning in the center of the torus, slowly spiraling up, expanding our consciousness as we go". But it suggests something horrific and frightening to me waiting for us at the end of the journey. In one sense, our soul reaches entropy. Our awareness of our identity begins to go blind and deaf. Our sense of self withers and we lose our desires, hopes, and memories as spiritual time erodes our apex existence. Maybe, just maybe, we will be comforted as our diffused energies span a greater universe than we could understand as our former identity (traveling down on the outside). We have become part of the force, but without identity. At some point, our energy will reject being part of that force and need to become whole again. But who is to say it will still be us. Is anything carried over from the last? If not, I think this model shows the continual destruction of immortal souls.

Still... when I root my spiritual self to the ground of the universe and draw up energy. This shape is what I am standing in. Curious... I can control the rate of flow, the width of the pillar, and the height of the pillar. I can even control its frequency or whether is spins clockwise or counter-clockwise. Clockwise upward flow is turbulent and less natural somehow though. Maybe because the earth spins counter-clockwise I don't know. But I have held stationary within this flow. I have never tried to move up or down in it. I think I can.
Great points, RW...I'll have to give them some more thought. My deepest feeling for part of this is that we never truly lose our individuality. I feel that Source somehow respects it, even as we return to Unity. For some reason, I'm not too concerned about the descension process either. For some reason I feel that's the part of the journey we've already experienced. We've already descended to the darkest part and now we're on our way back up to center again.

I also feel that those of us who have been "fighting our way back upward" and are currently ascending are being "replaced" if you will, by "new", perhaps more adventurous souls who are eager to plumb the depths and darkness of The Creation again. I was just reading "Transition Now" edited by Marine Vallee (a great book, by the way). One of the channeled messages in it mentions that, once we return to the other side of "the veil", we remember this is all just a fun ride. It's equated to when we're on a roller coaster...when we start going downwards at the beginning, we're quite afraid, but once the ride is over, we can't wait to get back on it again! I think it's a wonderful analogy.

I share the same thoughts about clock-wise and counter-clockwise as well. I'm not sure why that is, but it resonates with me as well.

Thanks for the interesting comments. I've got a lot to think about...

Hmmmm...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK

A tree breathes its breaths in similar conditions as you describe so you are certainly not alone. The inhalation spiralling up the apex and manifesting in a shower around the extremities as an exhalation is an entire cycle for a tree...one breath for us. A leaf goes blind and deaf as it falls to the floor, every year, withers and becomes dust. I find it abhorrent to think we are super numerate to Nature because of our ability to observe and be it...like a humble leaf.

On a mortal level...do you really care if you die? It happens to our whole environment every year without fail in the cycle of the seasons (including every cell of our bodies). How can we possibly think of ourselves (as crude individuals) as exempt?

OP
Rogue Watcher

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
A tree breathes its breaths in similar conditions as you describe so you are certainly not alone. The inhalation spiralling up the apex and manifesting in a shower around the extremities as an exhalation is an entire cycle for a tree...one breath for us. A leaf goes blind and deaf as it falls to the floor, every year, withers and becomes dust. I find it abhorrent to think we are super numerate to Nature because of our ability to observe and be it...like a humble leaf.

On a mortal level...do you really care if you die? It happens to our whole environment every year without fail in the cycle of the seasons (including every cell of our bodies). How can we possibly think of ourselves (as crude individuals) as exempt?
Well, dying is certainly not on the immediate agenda. But I am contemplating the cessation of the soul - not this momentary life. We are certainly not exempt from the rules of the universe, but I think transcendence is a possibility that was intended for us. Being obliterated and being scattered amongst the cosmos at the top of the torus seems like a failed attempt to me. But no matter how old our true selves are, knowing the full extent of the universe (including dimensions)... all the rules that cannot be changed, all the rules that are transitory, and all the rules not yet known will always be just beyond our reach.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Mind blown! O.o:D

The last few blogs are really expanding my consciousness. Thank you for that!

I am reminded of Ervin Lazlo. In his book, he talks about solar systems ending and rebirthing, but every time it grows to smth more perfect bc the memory is retained.

It doesn't resonate w me that the soul gets obliterated. Rather, it's a death of ego and then renewal.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
Well, dying is certainly not on the immediate agenda. But I am contemplating the cessation of the soul - not this momentary life. We are certainly not exempt from the rules of the universe, but I think transcendence is a possibility that was intended for us. Being obliterated and being scattered amongst the cosmos at the top of the torus seems like a failed attempt to me. But no matter how old our true selves are, knowing the full extent of the universe (including dimensions)... all the rules that cannot be changed, all the rules that are transitory, and all the rules not yet known will always be just beyond our reach.
I didn't wish to trivialise your muse with the moment we experience, merely observe its patterns within the whole. In that respect I have not yet seen a cessation of soul energy in anything since its dynamic consistency doesn't render anything or anyone...dead. I have absolutely no ground to conclude that the soul can fade so therefore I prove a parallax, since our observational juxtaposition clearly shows that there is one.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
But no matter how old our true selves are, knowing the full extent of the universe (including dimensions)... all the rules that cannot be changed, all the rules that are transitory, and all the rules not yet known will always be just beyond our reach.
Reading your post put something glaringly in my face, RW! You said, "knowing the full extent of the universe (including dimensions)..."

It suddenly made me realize what "dimensions" really are...in our 3Dness, they are height, width, depth, etc. Here's the classic example:

Just as suddenly it made me realize that, in our efforts to understand it, we're essentially putting the Universe in a box!!

:D

There's nothing at all wrong with trying to understand the Universe and our "place" in it of course, but instead of trying to fit something that is beyond limits into our small human boxes of understanding, perhaps we should be blowing our boxes of limitation, definition, and dimension apart at the seams instead!

What we perceive as lives, souls, and dimensions are merely experiential steps along a never-ending journey of wonder and discovery--and tiny glimpses of something that is so beautiful that it is beyond our ability to even comprehend it!

Your statement about "rules not yet known will always be just beyond our reach" definitely hints at this.

What a great discussion...

>>>MIND: BLOWN (Again!)<<<

:eek:

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Mind blown! O.o:D

The last few blogs are really expanding my consciousness. Thank you for that!

I am reminded of Ervin Lazlo. In his book, he talks about solar systems ending and rebirthing, but every time it grows to smth more perfect bc the memory is retained.

It doesn't resonate w me that the soul gets obliterated. Rather, it's a death of ego and then renewal.
With all our minds being blown around here, somebody's gonna have one heck of a time cleaning off these walls!! :):-)):ROFL::-D:Ds:p

Great point, Anaeika...I definitely agree! I see it as reaching new plateaus of understanding--where we continually expand our perspective to include, appreciate, and LOVE more and more of "The Creation". It is often said in the material I read that "God" knows and loves each and every one of us. This resonates strongly with me...and to me it means that the "individual" is always respected and honored as a unique part of The Whole.

As we progress in our understanding, I see each individual becoming even more valuable, because its contribution to "All That Is" is more fully understood and appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)