I’m so over corona (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Just wanted to be the first to lighten the mood on a serious board for the fever ache of being stripped of our rights to freely express, move/travel, breath, gather and be.
I’m thinking we can share corona news from all over the world as it relates to all the things that are being done while the focus is on “ my my my corona”
Obviously no disrespect but love and laughter goes a long way.

• I agree
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
At times the entire situation becomes frustrating for me from having the ability and confidence around intuitively seeing the truth of what's going on.

In one way this situation is similar to the world trade centre event in the USA, of how that was planned and staged for nefarious purposes, but at a much grander scale as they've had to pull this off in every country.

While I haven't watched it as it's a paid for project, I think the remote viewing sessions that Courtney Brown did on the human leadership being compromised, really goes to show how easy it is for the cabal and reptilians to control so many aspects of our lives (https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Human_Leadership_Has_Been_Compromised_Farsight_Project_main_page.html). Here's an excerpt below on it:

"What we are looking for in the heads of those popes is some idea of why they think they way they think, always feeling or seeking the mentally internal presence of God, the saints, the Holy Spirit, and so on. These are four strongly charismatic leaders who convinced large populations in the hundreds of millions to follow the leadership of the church. They helped keep the church together, helped it grow, and helped it weather crises of confidence. There are approximately 1.2 billion Catholics worldwide who still continue to look to the church and its leadership for guidance on how to see the world and how to live life. All considering, the highest leadership of the Catholic Church seemed like a good choice for the focus of our experiment.​
Well, to our considerable surprise, once we dove into their heads we found out that each of those four leaders all have something in common. They are not alone. And who or what is there is not God. Someone has been messing with the thinking processes of some of the most important human leadership on this planet. And if the popes are not safe from mental meddling, then no human leaders are safe. Presidents, prime ministers, royalty, all sorts of important political and corporate leaders, and various other religious leaders are all susceptible to mental meddling, and they are probably not even aware that it is happening. This is mental manipulation on a scale not previously imagined, and this could be an important reason why our planet is in such a mess right now."​

• Intriguing Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Tania
OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
So as an Artist I am seeing my field eradicated - jobs lost as we can not gather. I also wonder why any artist would have ever trusted the government to support them in the first place - unless what we do falls in line and is non threatening. The grand perspective of this is what is the artist function in society when we are deemed unimportant and what we can offer is on hold. Here in North Europe it is the cancelation of music classes and gym classes, extra curricular activities.
concerts are obviously cancelled - so anyone marking a measly living from that is now forced to compete in other fields.
Is art competitive ? One might think so in today’s narrative, but I always enjoyed it specifically for how it is an alternative to this type of agenda that makes us internalize a feeling of “lack” when in reality the more love and balance you create and freedom to do what you do best - freedom grows.
No wonder governments are using these times to deactivate us, turn us against each other and make us think we lost / or have no power at all. Makes us think “power” has only the meaning of brute force.
when we are fearful, we tighten our muscles and our breath is shallow. We do not get enough oxygen to let our blood float freely and for our brains to make new pathways.
When we are relaxed we let loose and express ourselves without fear.
Due to corona - we are shut down - because we are apparently dangerous. Judged to not be really necessary - something to live without, yet everyone can feel the fear and isolation, and the recognition, reflection, expression and joy artistry brings - is also medicine.
All that is judged so frivolous in dark times - is what we should be aware is what keeps us alive.
I’m so over Corona and Corona mentality where death is the agenda instead of life.

OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
At times the entire situation becomes frustrating for me from having the ability and confidence around intuitively seeing the truth of what's going on.

In one way this situation is similar to the world trade centre event in the USA, of how that was planned and staged for nefarious purposes, but at a much grander scale as they've had to pull this off in every country.

While I haven't watched it as it's a paid for project, I think the remote viewing sessions that Courtney Brown did on the human leadership being compromised, really goes to show how easy it is for the cabal and reptilians to control so many aspects of our lives (https://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Human_Leadership_Has_Been_Compromised_Farsight_Project_main_page.html). Here's an excerpt below on it:

"What we are looking for in the heads of those popes is some idea of why they think they way they think, always feeling or seeking the mentally internal presence of God, the saints, the Holy Spirit, and so on. These are four strongly charismatic leaders who convinced large populations in the hundreds of millions to follow the leadership of the church. They helped keep the church together, helped it grow, and helped it weather crises of confidence. There are approximately 1.2 billion Catholics worldwide who still continue to look to the church and its leadership for guidance on how to see the world and how to live life. All considering, the highest leadership of the Catholic Church seemed like a good choice for the focus of our experiment.​
Well, to our considerable surprise, once we dove into their heads we found out that each of those four leaders all have something in common. They are not alone. And who or what is there is not God. Someone has been messing with the thinking processes of some of the most important human leadership on this planet. And if the popes are not safe from mental meddling, then no human leaders are safe. Presidents, prime ministers, royalty, all sorts of important political and corporate leaders, and various other religious leaders are all susceptible to mental meddling, and they are probably not even aware that it is happening. This is mental manipulation on a scale not previously imagined, and this could be an important reason why our planet is in such a mess right now."​
I end up in discussion here on the forum about diversity or lack of - or for my part - the joy of diversity. I think this plays in because even reincarnated everyone is offered a chance to thrive on earth - yet some always get let astray as to trample others to succeed. The issue in most religions is lack of diversity and balance between minus and plus and passive and active. Too much of the same becomes a ritual that lacks presence. Individually you can access an experience but much of the to do is a show - that in repetition becomes mimicry - where history becomes deactivated in its hierarchy of chronology and remembrance. Imagination was obviously allowed at one point - but today imagination and creativity - all that makes us dream is always referred to another time - another era, great battles, Jesus walking on water, when in actuality history is happening right now and any of us are ripe to write it with our actions and convictions.
I get pegged as having an agenda which holds me back, i experience it like a twilight zone - since what I see behind the mask of every pope - is an agenda much weightier than mine as it enslaves and keeps people in their place with historical excuses.
religion is both spirituality and tradition and to advance you have to be able to let go - of everything. That’s why I regard those without history or a wiped history, as having a great role to play in freeing the world from clinging to a past that much as the future is written right now.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016

I forgot to say obviously I am frustrated too - I just went of :-D

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I end up in discussion here on the forum about diversity or lack of - or for my part - the joy of diversity. I think this plays in because even reincarnated everyone is offered a chance to thrive on earth - yet some always get let astray as to trample others to succeed. The issue in most religions is lack of diversity and balance between minus and plus and passive and active. Too much of the same becomes a ritual that lacks presence. Individually you can access an experience but much of the to do is a show - that in repetition becomes mimicry - where history becomes deactivated in its hierarchy of chronology and remembrance. Imagination was obviously allowed at one point - but today imagination and creativity - all that makes us dream is always referred to another time - another era, great battles, Jesus walking on water, when in actuality history is happening right now and any of us are ripe to write it with our actions and convictions.
I get pegged as having an agenda which holds me back, i experience it like a twilight zone - since what I see behind the mask of every pope - is an agenda much weightier than mine as it enslaves and keeps people in their place with historical excuses.
religion is both spirituality and tradition and to advance you have to be able to let go - of everything. That’s why I regard those without history or a wiped history, as having a great role to play in freeing the world from clinging to a past that much as the future is written right now.
Perhaps you have found your meme, or your means of expression in the way you write of these important issues here? ie perhaps you can expand on that? since you write well about what you know and it is important.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Tania

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So as an Artist I am seeing my field eradicated - jobs lost as we can not gather. I also wonder why any artist would have ever trusted the government to support them in the first place - unless what we do falls in line and is non threatening. The grand perspective of this is what is the artist function in society when we are deemed unimportant and what we can offer is on hold. Here in North Europe it is the cancelation of music classes and gym classes, extra curricular activities.
concerts are obviously cancelled - so anyone marking a measly living from that is now forced to compete in other fields.
Is art competitive ? One might think so in today’s narrative, but I always enjoyed it specifically for how it is an alternative to this type of agenda that makes us internalize a feeling of “lack” when in reality the more love and balance you create and freedom to do what you do best - freedom grows.
No wonder governments are using these times to deactivate us, turn us against each other and make us think we lost / or have no power at all. Makes us think “power” has only the meaning of brute force.
when we are fearful, we tighten our muscles and our breath is shallow. We do not get enough oxygen to let our blood float freely and for our brains to make new pathways.
When we are relaxed we let loose and express ourselves without fear.
Due to corona - we are shut down - because we are apparently dangerous. Judged to not be really necessary - something to live without, yet everyone can feel the fear and isolation, and the recognition, reflection, expression and joy artistry brings - is also medicine.
All that is judged so frivolous in dark times - is what we should be aware is what keeps us alive.
I’m so over Corona and Corona mentality where death is the agenda instead of life.
You get a gold star too, because of having reached the fulcrum point of being over Corona (I like your musical jest!) We cannot co-create the new into being without first being over the old. Of course art is medicine, music is medicine, laughter is medicine, singing is medicine, drumming circles are medicine!

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

As an old soul, I find I have played out roles in both victim/perpetrator, and the perpetrator roles are easy to come by in the Catholic church. In my own case, I intuitively felt like I was part of a Trappist monastery in southern Germany some hundreds of years ago, where I was the Abbess. There was a strict vow of silence, but because I was the Abbess I could abuse that vow, and talk with anyone I liked within the confines of my own suite of rooms. And then there are vague memories in another life of being the victim of the Inquisition, being burnt at the stake. I don't know how any modern person can claim to be Catholic once they have digested the fact of the Inquisition and its role in history. That's my position, and I'm sticking to it.

Many people have "Hidden Hands" or reptilian attachments through an inter-dimensional locking onto their 2nd or 3rd chakras and manipulating them like a puppet master does a floppy doll on strings. This is prevalent anywhere in the world, but the members of Synod and hierarchy of bishops and acolytes are choice players to succumb to this because they also have access to terrestrial power and control systems.

I forgot to mention earlier on the post that the buy-in for these Earth Humans who get onboard with the dark side, is that they are compromised (often, sexually) and that their "tastes" and "preferences" lead to them selling themselves out, because once they indulge, they can be blackmailed, and that's what these demons organize - a strict level of control - they can make their world crash down.

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Tania and Laron
OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
As an old soul, I find I have played out roles in both victim/perpetrator, and the perpetrator roles are easy to come by in the Catholic church. In my own case, I intuitively felt like I was part of a Trappist monastery in southern Germany some hundreds of years ago, where I was the Abbess. There was a strict vow of silence, but because I was the Abbess I could abuse that vow, and talk with anyone I liked within the confines of my own suite of rooms. And then there are vague memories in another life of being the victim of the Inquisition, being burnt at the stake. I don't know how any modern person can claim to be Catholic once they have digested the fact of the Inquisition and its role in history. That's my position, and I'm sticking to it.

Many people have "Hidden Hands" or reptilian attachments through an inter-dimensional locking onto their 2nd or 3rd chakras and manipulating them like a puppet master does a floppy doll on strings. This is prevalent anywhere in the world, but the members of Synod and hierarchy of bishops and acolytes are choice players to succumb to this because they also have access to terrestrial power and control systems.

I forgot to mention earlier on the post that the buy-in for these Earth Humans who get onboard with the dark side, is that they are compromised (often, sexually) and that their "tastes" and "preferences" lead to them selling themselves out, because once they indulge, they can be blackmailed, and that's what these demons organize - a strict level of control - they can make their world crash down.
That i really get - i always felt like i both was burned on the stake but simultaneously that I was a perpetrator. I been granted this reincarnation - a beautiful life full of good people around me, yet I always go my own ways and choose the struggle - I really treat it as an experience but instead of that being brave - just, it is rather cause i feel somewhat undeserving, I guess you can feel undeserving and still have a drive and be bold

Last edited:
OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Perhaps you have found your meme, or your means of expression in the way you write of these important issues here? ie perhaps you can expand on that? since you write well about what you know and it is important.
Thanks that is compassionate of you Lila, I create a lot and have fast and complex ideas but I don’t know about the shareing it - maybe I’m private, maybe I feel there is no one ready to receive any of it. I’m very alienated - which is very retro, but I too am an old soul - When I was younger I dreamed about being old( and healthy) to just get youth over with but then my contemporaries so many are first timers or disillusioned or materialistic and their bodies aged, like mine, but somehow their mind or perspective just shrinks - so there is no one around where I am - who seems to be open enough to really listen together with me.

I decided years ago ( my own revolution) to still share and always say yes anytime anyone asks me to perform or sing - I don’t ask about money or the situation I just bring what I do, like a healer, but people who are more impressed with themselves - seem to create more respect.

I’m just trying to respecting the music/ rhythm/ words and melodies , after all it is a gift I’m just a channel, could be anyone, but the world is only slowly getting ready to understand these things - that it’s not about the person - it is the material and the experience.

see how you got me talking Lila, expressing myself... you got me there, thanks for listening ....

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila
OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thanks that is compassionate of you Lila, I create a lot and have fast and complex ideas but I don’t know about the shareing it - maybe I’m private, maybe I feel there is no one ready to receive any of it. I’m very alienated - which is very retro, but I too am an old soul - When I was younger I dreamed about being old( and healthy) to just get youth over with but then the first timers their bodies age but somehow their mind or perspective shrinks - so there is no one around who seems to be open enough to really listen with me.
I decided years ago to still share and always say yes anytime anyone asks me to perform or sing - I don’t ask about money or the situation I just bring what I do, like a healer, but people who are more impressed with themselves - seem to create more respect.

I’m just trying to respecting the music/ rhythm/ words and melodies , after all it is a gift I’m just a channel could be anyone, but the world is only slowly getting ready to understand these things - that it’s not about the person - it is the material and the experience.

see how you got me talking Lila, expressing myself... you got me there, thanks for listening ....
I got so annoyed with myself reading back my whiny answer so I’m letting it stay to remind myself that attitude stays in 2020 - how I meant answer is :
Thank you for thinking, saying so. I’m writing a book ( for the drawer - dammit again with the whiny) and I’m making an album, a play, a navigational method - all to facilitate the transition into the new collective future “we”.
I hope not to cancel myself out anymore - 2021 joyful, compassionate, active and funny !!!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When the virus thing first started, we were inoculated with fear. Even though my rational self looked at the evidence and came to know it was BS, the kernel of fear still was there. At this point, I'm tired of the whole thing. I wear a mask when I have to, such as going to the grocery store, but not any other time. I only wear it when I need something - not because I'm concerned about the virus. Last weekend, I was running errands at a some stores in a nearby retail center. I felt such sadness - stores that were out of business and others trying to hang on.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
When the virus thing first started, we were inoculated with fear. Even though my rational self looked at the evidence and came to know it was BS, the kernel of fear still was there. At this point, I'm tired of the whole thing. I wear a mask when I have to, such as going to the grocery store, but not any other time. I only wear it when I need something - not because I'm concerned about the virus. Last weekend, I was running errands at a some stores in a nearby retail center. I felt such sadness - stores that were out of business and others trying to hang on.
It’s the same here so many businesses dying, it’s so sad

• I agree
OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
We have yet to understand how it will affect us all a year or two from now. There must be so many things not available, poverty rising and straight up movements we don’t do. A world without high or low fives, no touch or kiss greetings, distant on trains no talking - wait that’s already here....:) I went to a hardware store where it was like the staff was policing you yelling” go the other way round, no not there - there” it was impossible to get them to crack a smile and trust me I tried to play the idiot, it’s christmas for Christ sake :)
I’m unemployed and My friend linked me two jobs : one was working for the government police to do corona tracking, the other swab testing...
The pressure is immense to get you when you are fearful - of like not being able to take care of the basics. “ Should I join the devil?” “ should I become normal” “ should I take the vaccine” ... ( first one no, I’m a lover. Second one - I tried its impossible, third one : hell no) why am I the freak who thinks it is illogical Like in my wealthy city to just cancel Xmas for the homeless - how is that being safe - it’s anti human and makes no sense. No I’m so over Corona ...

Last edited:
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
should I become normal”
Oh, how I understand that sentiment. I've tried it a couple of times in my life. It felt like a metal suit that did not allow me to move.

Here's a question I ask and no one can answer. If the virus is so virulent, then why is our homeless population not affected. As a group, they should be decimated, but they are not.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Oh, how I understand that sentiment. I've tried it a couple of times in my life. It felt like a metal suit that did not allow me to move.

Here's a question I ask and no one can answer. If the virus is so virulent, then why is our homeless population not affected. As a group, they should be decimated, but they are not.
Nobody knows, since nobody tests them.
The same goes for Southern California - nobody knows how badly the homeless population has been hit.

It is the same sentiment as when the pandemic started - everyone was surprised why Indonesia, Vietnam, and India had virtually no cases. Now we know.... because they never tested anyone until approximately late March-April (smack in the middle of the pandemic).

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
We have yet to understand how it will affect us all a year or two from now. There must be so many things not available, poverty rising and straight up movements we don’t do. A world without high or low fives, no touch or kiss greetings, distant on trains no talking - wait that’s already here....:) I went to a hardware store where it was like the staff was policing you yelling” go the other way round, no not there - there” it was impossible to get them to crack a smile and trust me I tried to play the idiot, it’s christmas for Christ sake :)
I’m unemployed and My friend linked me two jobs : one was working for the government police to do corona tracking, the other swab testing...
The pressure is immense to get you when you are fearful - of like not being able to take care of the basics. “ Should I join the devil?” “ should I become normal” “ should I take the vaccine” ... ( first one no, I’m a lover. Second one - I tried its impossible, third one : hell no) why am I the freak who thinks it is illogical Like in my wealthy city to just cancel Xmas for the homeless - how is that being safe - it’s anti human and makes no sense. No I’m so over Corona ...
I feel that you are just seeing the path that the bifurcation will take, presenting you with choices. But you have already made your choice (2021 you will feel into your joy); and also, being you, your incandescent honesty cannot allow you to choose the low road. That honesty seems to be a curse and a healing - but not really a curse, because you are just painting your feelings on the canvas and then growing out of them.

• Love this post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)