Article HAPPY NEW MOON GEMINIS WITH SOME SPICE ADDED, BUT IN A CATHARTIC HEALING WAY. (ASBOLUS AND JUNO ARE AROUND) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Gemini 3 sb.jpg

So Happy New Moon Geminis! Its your personal “self direction” new beginning of the year exact in 4 hours from writing this ,which is 4 37 PM NZ time , 2ish PM in Aust , earlier in WA. It falls at 26 37 degrees, so check your planets to see where this is most likely to affect you if it forms a near or exact aspect.

And its Happy New Moon to Sagittarians too in their relationship zone so a new start for you there. I would think your month has been as eventful as it has for Gemini people.

Its time for both signs and the rest of us to, to begin making new plans and strategies for the month ahead, longer for the signs involved. This is the time for planning to begin, new ideas explored, and to speak out if needed to clear the air before we begin again.

We can ask self if we are networking in ways that is healthy as gossip and backbiting comes under this signs lower energies and we are all guilty of that at times. Are we spreading our energies too thin which is resulting in anxiety and stress, or are we centering ourselves and focusing in the right direction to achieve some positive results?

Are we really “hearing” what is being said or too willing to respond without considering the more subtle nuances of what the other person is trying to convey to us? All of this and more can be reassessed today and rectified and in the days towards the crescent Moon.

The Earth grand Trine between Pluto, Vesta/Uranus and Ceres is helping to bring a depth of inner peace amidst the pressures that Saturn in Pisces squaring Mercury is putting on us around 13 degrees of both signs.

Fire trines from Leo to Aries bring positive drive and energy to help us instigate changes in the weeks., months ahead.

Any fear brought by the Saturn/Mercury square , largely felt by mutable signs is being healed by the Earth and fire more positive energies on this New Moon. There is great hope for us all via this combination.

I wrote a lot about the New Moon in my last post and mentioned that the aspects before the event are drawn into the New Moon energy. But so are those coming just after. which is why I have to mention the entrance of the Asbolus energy into the mix beginning tomorrow with a conjunction to Juno at 28 Gemini.

This is about family issues from way back likely to surface to heal at this New Moon and anyone with planets or points at this degree could be affected but this doesn’t have to be a bad thing although it could cause some issues in the days leading up to the New Moon or during.

This is primarily about healing old wounds that involve old rivalry or jealousy – revenge etc as when Asbolus is around this is likely, but despite Juno's trouble making streak she is also there for the healing and this is after all a new beginning.

This is the point of my North Node so Im counting some blessings with this. I did have an event during the week involving an older sibling I felt was very healing in fact.

Tomorrow the Sun also squares Neptune so this could bring some muddled communication today as well as tomorrow but it also will bring in other dimensional powers to call on within or without. This happens at 27 41 degrees Pisces and Gemini so again check the degrees. I think this is a healing effect myself but highly karmic.

Gemini and Pisces type people , probably the other mutable signs too will feel all of this , or anyone at all as the Sun is involved.

With Asbolus activated it may be interesting for you to Google the legend of that particular God and see how he is disruptive to the extreme, but also allows room for the deepest ancestral healing to take place.
Even the day after he is still around as there is a conjunction with the Sun coming up.

The Sun will burn out all the dross as only the Sun can do.

The Sun also will conjunct Juno with the same effect. The male and female trouble makers of the zodiac put right in their place in a very Gemini way !

Juno is involved with all forms of abusive or oppressive relationships to help rectify the same and with the Sun involved too, all of this is pulled into the New Moon today for healing work to begin.

This is also happening politically and with world media sources.

Art by Susan Boulet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)