Event Group Distant Healing | Weekend: October 6, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Well, last week I adjusted the time of the session so I could attend on time, based on my new time zone in NZ. However, it was actually daylight savings, so the time has to change again! But in this instance, I'm just going to change my time and leave the time for everyone else, as by changing mine that will make it 8AM rather than 7AM.

Based on hearing from others, but also what has been going on with me, about two to three days ago, the energy was pretty heavy for people, making life a little bit more difficult than usual. In terms of the cause, I haven't investigated; it can bring some validation and comfort to find a reason, but then when such a thing is validated by multiple people, that can also bring comfort.

With my situation now, I'm having to be very creative, putting ideas into play, being active at making things work, and so on. I would say the energy for me is about starting fresh, starting from scratch, and as a result it has in a way brought me in reverse and connecting me into the base chakra.

Life continues to change rapidly for all of us, from our personal lives to what is enforced upon us through Government based on our location. For example, Trump sent out that presidential text to just about all mobile phones in the US, not giving people a choice to opt-out. In New Zealand, the female prime minister just announced a new law, and it's the first in the world which forces visitors to hand over their passwords, if asked by customs, to their devices and to have them searched; if you don't, you get a fine and can end up in court from refusing.

One could say that those two situations are not exactly friendly, wanted and/or appreciated. At least with the Presidential text, you should have an option to opt-in or not, after all, family, friends and the media will let you know if something is going on.

Point being, yes, there's a lot of positive change, but there can also be negative, as we keep traversing through the shift in consciousness. It's up to us to build our future, so that starts with our children, having the right values and education, but it also means we have the choice to stand up to these things and protest, complain, act and do something so that the right things are happening based on what we each consider important.

What I continue to see is more and more people waking up—they're searching for answers and their consciousness is expanding. People like us can help a lot when we run into seekers. This is where everything comes together, as in working on ourselves so that we can be better for those around us, whether that's through a job we do, or showing compassion and gratitude, and so on. The more we heal ourselves and develop consciously, the higher our vibration rises, and the larger the impact our unconscious and energetic influence has.

Let's join together sending healing to each other with the above in mind, and see what comes during out session, as always.

Thanks for being there for each other, everyone!

The usual introduction is below for our healing session

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's timezone listed below. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 8 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
in

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Hi beloved, today we were with my wife and our two dogs on trip in old forest near Warsaw - Kampinos. It's what's left from old forests that where here long time ago. But out trip on the begining have surprise. In the middle of Kampinos, near to parking we found two puppies, two brohters. So we have trip with four dogs and we come back with four :)

In Poland its still problem with that - I don't understand why peoeple are doing it - they are leaving unwanted pets in wildereness, sometimes even tied to trees. I don't know whey they just can't find somebody for them or give them to fundations and other institutions that are taking care of homeless pets.

Pets have about 6 weeks. They are lovely. So after giving phase I set the intention for them, for their healthy grow. Thank you in adanvce, their small hearts also. They were so brave. Propapably they spent day or two in wild forest. Now they are safe. We will find them good home.

Peace & Love

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi beloved, today we were with my wife and our two dogs on trip in old forest near Warsaw - Kampinos. It's what's left from old forests that where here long time ago. But out trip on the begining have surprise. In the middle of Kampinos, near to parking we found two puppies, two brohters. So we have trip with four dogs and we come back with four :)

In Poland its still problem with that - I don't understand why peoeple are doing it - they are leaving unwanted pets in wildereness, sometimes even tied to trees. I don't know whey they just can't find somebody for them or give them to fundations and other institutions that are taking care of homeless pets.

Pets have about 6 weeks. They are lovely. So after giving phase I set the intention for them, for their healthy grow. Thank you in adanvce, their small hearts also. They were so brave. Propapably they spent day or two in wild forest. Now they are safe. We will find them good home.

Peace & Love
Civilmonk, in the UK too, people walk away from unwanted pets, they leave them tied up, so they are unable to even find food nd water. It’s so cruel. Take them to a shelter, or at least, leave them free to forage.
I suspect they feel, a dog, for instance, would find its way home, so sad, they are such loyal companions, even if you treat them badly, they still love you. How’s that for unconditional love.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Peace & Love
Dogs love you, and they understand you. Understanding doesn't come in the form of language but in connection.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
In my perception dogs are manifestation of energy of our supporting angels, to show whats is with us, to point what is not visible, to love, to evolve, to make laugh, to make happy, to show the way in such beautifull simple way.

For example during my jorney after recalibration, one of my dogs learned with me to not fear. Or in other means - he was visual representation for me how we are goint both with resolving fear.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Ha ha, this can be also good joke on me from Creator. I was often watching on my two dogs as wingmans, wings of human-angel that have their own conciousness to help with flight through life. But there was two dogs only for both of us - me and my wife. So know there are four of them ha ha ha ;) It will be as always hard to give them to new home if we find for them. So my reaction to that joke is - if You want me to keep them, show me how I can live with four dogs with ease and grace ha ha ha :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)