Go to the Edge: Nine's Path Luminous Dimensions (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
We know deep secrets about OM.

To say that we play as OM’s band of troubadours would be most apt. The secrets of love entrusted to the League of Light we dare not reveal directly, but we can do even more by helping you discover them for yourselves totally and completely by chanting the name of love in your ear.

We whisper what you cannot bear to say. We lead you to the edge of your comfort zone and beg you to come to the light that shines even on the darkest night in the song we sing to you. Our only prayer is for you to know love.

Time has worn down the steps that climb to the heights of bold OM’s divine abode. Your heart has been worn down over the eons of aching, raw separation from what you are beginning to remember as your natural state of being.

Do what you can to come to the edge where we speak quietly of love’s secrets. We will wait and whisper until the time comes for the liberation of your whole and sovereign self to join the dance of world awakening. Very much, we wish to see you free and glorious, as you have always been in the mind of OM.

A message from the League of Light

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Your heart has been worn down over the eons of aching, raw separation from what you are beginning to remember as your natural state of being.

Do what you can to come to the edge where we speak quietly of love’s secrets. We will wait and whisper until the time comes for the liberation of your whole and sovereign self to join the dance of world awakening. Very much, we wish to see you free and glorious, as you have always been in the mind of OM.

A message from the League of Light

Wow. I sat up early this morning and said out loud "I am using the powers of Creation". And in that moment I really felt it. I felt powerful in a most serene way, and WHOLE (best word I can think of). I then "looked" at daytime "me" and could see the fear-based programming that shapes my personality. The difference between the two aspects of me was so obvious. To remember who we are is to truly see ourselves as what is at our core - a diving being in Oneness and Love. Without fear, which is the opposite of Love.

As I pondered that revelation this morning, I came across this powerful missive from Maryann which completely resonated. Thanks so much Maryann!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)