First autopsy of C-19 vaxxed patient reveals shocking truth (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A forwarded email that was sent to me:

Hey there,​
It’s Jonathan Otto, founder of Health Secret, here and I have an urgent message for you.​
I never like sending these types of emails but I feel it’s my duty to inform you…​
A recent study from the International Journal of Infectious Disease revealed the shocking autopsy of a Covid-19 vaccinated patient:​
"In summary, the results of our autopsy case study in a patient with mRNA vaccine confirm the view that by first dose of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity can already be induced, while sterile immunity is not adequately developed,"​
In simpler terms, this means the vaccine did trigger an immune response in the patient but did not actually stop the spread of the virus, therefore, lethal spike proteins were found in nearly every single organ.​
Although this is scary to read, the good news is, you have options that Big Pharma and the mainstream media don’t want you to know about.​
To make things simpler for you, I’ve compiled all of the necessary information into a free 9 episode documentary series for you to enjoy titled, "Vaccine Secrets: C0V1D Crisis".
In this 9-episode docuseries, we will also cover how people are healing from C-19 vax injury, through these treatments methods, and show their breakthrough recoveries.​
You’ll find numerous treatment protocols that have been proven to work by top doctors like Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist and internist from Dallas Texas who has 46 publications covering this topic — and who testified at the Department of Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee about his findings. They were shocked at what he revealed because the corporate media has been censoring it.​
"We basically broke the news to America that we could treat Covid-19 and markedly reduce hospitalization and death."​
1628710818406.png
And Dr. McCullough is just one of many experts I interviewed…

Here’s what else you’ll find inside:
  • Which specific combination of drugs actually works to combat Covid-19?
  • Does taking Vitamin D help at all? You may be surprised
  • What world-renowned expert Dr. Peter McCullough found works best with his patients
  • How people are using these treatment methods to REVERSE C-19 vaccine injury
  • Does Hydroxychloroquine work? See the numbers for yourself
  • Which medication has favorable results for both inpatient and outpatient use, including almost 70% reduction in mortality for C0V1D 19?
  • THIS treatment showed an 87% reduction in hospitalizations in a randomized trial called the Stoic Trial
  • Which protocols are getting an 85% reduction in hospitalization rates and death, according to the Cleveland Clinic calculator?
  • Does your diet impact your battle with this virus? And how does it interact with the vaccine?
  • Which supplements can help fortify your immune system?
  • Are medical journals colluding with Big Pharma to hide vital information from you?
  • Plus so much more…
Remember, this is 100% free for you to download, I simply want you to have the truth about your options for Covid treatment.​
To your health,​
Jonathan Otto​

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Even the 20 minute trailer was very good. Jonathan sounds Australian, by the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)