Excerpt from Demons and Aliens Round Table with FLOE (For Life on Earth) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Video published 15-11-2021, hosted by Claire Edwards. Guest speakers include Kerry Cassidy.
Excerpt from what Kerry said (at approx 2:00 hour mark):-

"The goal of the secret space program has always been to create a humanity 3.0, call it what you will, that is a space-faring race, and right now the human beings as they are currently put together are not able to survive space travel going out, and in the way of the thinking of the current secret space program, or a lot of them, similar to the reptilian point of view going out to conquer other worlds. OK. Now this is not going to be prevailing necessarily much longer, this "going out and conquer other worlds" mentality that our secret space program has, but it has been driving it for, you know, a good 70 years at least. And so, what I am saying is, that this is a moving target that we're (...) but there is a goal. Now, I can tell you that John David Morton who I just had on my show the other day, he is a psychic, he has been proved right in very many instances, but all psychics can be proved wrong as well. He did bring up a very interesting idea from his point of view, his download has told him that at some point in 2025 that our Earth is going to be invaded by an AI that has android bodies associated with it
and that they are going to want these cyborg humans to fight those androids, and that the US for one is going to be invaded by Chinese soldiers that are already cyborgs and that in order to fight those cyborgs, we have to have our cyborgs.

Now, there are plenty of cyborg bodies in droves just sitting in underground bases here in the US and in China. OK. Those future wars will not be fought between these sort of (...) whatever you want to call human bodies against human bodies. It won't be like World War I you know, with blood everywhere. We are entering a completely different age, and this is the battles, the disagreements, the (...) real battles wanting to control, etc etc. These are going to be fought on the level they used to be fought on. There are things called electric wars. That's why I keep wanting to send people back to the history, to understand that these histories, even that are in the Vimanas and the Upanishads in India have been written about, going back centuries. These stories are there, OK, that these are the kinds of wars that used to be fought, beings that used to be here. Giants are just one different race of beings that was here for a time. So I am just saying that this is the multi-dimensional nature of what we're dealing with. You are up to it. Why are you up to it? Because consciousness of planet Earth has been rising astronomically, and this has been getting the Illuminati in a state of panic, so that they have to over and over again want to shut us down. Stop us from doing everything under the Sun.

They wouldn't do all this if they could control us at the flick of a hand. They can't control humanity because humanity is far more than people give it credit for. So, in the end God wins, if you want to call it that if you want a (...) but you know, it can't go on for eons and eons, the various wars and so on."

"And I think this train was going from Nazi Germany to here, you know. Everything we are seeing now was played out and experimented in Nazi Germany. They simply moved across the ocean and took over America for one thing, and most of the other governments as well. This is a mentality. This is what we are dealing with. We are dealing with a mentality that wants to control us, no matter on what level it is."

I had a thematic dream about Nazis and a current wave of events happening in which we were all involved (as light workers, sprinkled in amongst the normies who were all rounded up without realizing it. It was a real black shirt event with uniformed Nazis acting out a plan of action, and I also saw a train in the act of falling off a bridge - so the element of time was now - happening now. Not about to fall. Actually falling. There was a member of the Cabal sitting on a bleacher along from where I was and he was talking to a man who was about 55 (and in the dream I knew that this Cabal person was way older but had taken drugs or A...chrome to prolong longevity.) It was like a false flag playing out which was going to have a big effect on everybody no matter where you were, and some of the light workers were people I recognized who were playing double agents (playing a role in the false flag but by doing so were well positioned to react when needed).

This dream was night of December 10/early morning of December 11. It had the quality of a vision/dream. Nothing could stop what was about to take place. I have been to some of the historical places in Bavaria that hosted Nazis, and there is a real black shirt, 1930s feel to the imagery which was present in the dream.

When I heard Kerry talking about the Nazi aspect of this whole deal we are living through, it really gave more meaning to the dream, and more reality as to why it was a Nazi-themed event.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Another example of the history we don't know - what happened at the end of WW 2 when the scientists were imported to the US.

Interestingly, about the same time you were having your dream, I was having a series of 3. One of them was about what I thought were robot people. They were fighting and then started dying. The other 2 dreams were similar - one with people exhibiting terrible physical effects of something and then dying, and the second, bat-shit crazy people creating havoc and also dying.

Yet, throughout all 3 dreams I and others around me were just fine.

• Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, I wondered how to mention my dream in any detail without it's all seeming ultra-negative, but it was just dream language to explain exactly what is really going on (the whole CV FF/manipulation and how the effects are reaching everywhere to everyone on Earth in some form or manner) and me being an observer but also a participant in the dream (I actually had to dive into some water when I realized a train was about to fall on top of me). etc

Kerry has certain insights from her many interviews with key players, but also her own unique patterning from concurrent lives (I can really see that cat lady being that she symbolises by - is it a puma or lynx - spotty cat being but not a leopard (I think not). Something lighter, fast. In some ways she is inflexible if people use language that she doesn't concur with and can bat them off quite harshly, but on the other hand, her insights run deep.

Reactions: Linda
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Laron shared this article (by CJ Hopkins) over on https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/covid–19-origin-theories-info-including-loss-of-civil-liberties.7704/page-16#post-66102

Puts my dream into perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)