Energy Update for January 30, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Open your hearts and watch the world as many things are coming to their end : wars, pains, poverty

In opening your heart you help heal the world and the sufferings Gaia has been healing on an energetic level.
In a few time signals will be sent to everyone to press the button of change : some will see it and some won't.

The light is now flowing like glowing stripes surrounded with crystalline photons in a heavy magnetic field.

I see them floating and moving faster than before. These are living beings of light and information carrying so many of them. When connecting to them they can come to you if you see them.

You won't be able to see them unless you are really acting from the heart; healing from the heart, watching the universe from the Heart center of you which is connected to the heart center of That Which Is.
Some of them are liquid serpentines they float like a seaweed but they are pure translucide white serpents of Light. They are amazing and they can be little or bigger depending on the wave that has come
Today they are almost crystalline white photons with large stripes
these are very sweet and creative
they actually create other large ones sometimes and the show seems to take new colors violet, blue and pink with a white aura around them.
I guess all these are information given to us to feel at peace through the turmoil. And it is really what I feel every day

As these light codes are creation and invention of our new Terra we have to believe in ourselves and to be in peace as what is unseen by human eyes still stuck in the 3D reality is part of the experience : the experience of remembering
this one takes place in every human being and in every living being on Earth and else where
It is part of the pathway
Part of who we are and what we have come here to do
We need guidance and support
And wisdom comes with Love light compassion all together connected as one

We all need to heal ourselves and to heal each other it is the same process as we aim to build a better world with the light codes that we are uploading on a daily basis
Yes we are receiving so many of them in our bodies and you can feel them working in few areas of our energetic body : the crown and pineal chakras have been hurting so much during the last days. Enjoy this process because it is a rejuvenating and blessing one, sweet souls.
We are being cleansed in a very effective way
LOVE IS ONE
Water and crystals would help with the frequencies coming now
Burning hands for some light-workers , dizzy and heavy hands for some others depending of how we channel and upload these energies
LIGHT IS ONE
We have to believe that everything is happening as it has to be That is far a simple matter of circumtances
We know deep inside because our souls are always reminding us of what we came here to do and experience
Grow and evolve
Many think they have been victims of other super higher beings manipulations
It is part of the play
It is already planned that way to evolve so that no more manipulations of that kind would happen again here on Earth and elsewhere
We have to feel responsible not victims
As that is the way we become able to act and release the past wounds, the present putrefactions we allowed ourselves to keep in our bodies.
That is the way we enter our 12 DNA activation and keep working on our spiritual path to make a better world. Entering the 5th Dimension learning to upgrade to the star light codes of the 6th density which is the open gate to higher light beings.

Many Blessings to you all

This is me healed with the new waves that came on us during the last weeks
Photo le 27-07-2016 à 18.51.jpg

This video is a confirmation of the energetic field we are living in now
it was posted yesterday and holds an Arcturian healing sound to bring much awareness and focus of what we are living now. Hear it with Headphones !

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Your loving energy is very apparent in your smile and your eyes, Henda. Thanks for posting.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thank you. I added a video which I think helps a lot integrating these new energies coming since the last 2 days
I like the sound of the video Henda. It made me feel sleepy with an ache across my eyes and bridge of my nose. I'm guessing it would have something to do with the energies. I don't know if it is the same thing but I sometimes feel such strong energy running through my body. Thanks for posting, it's an interesting sound, I could have fallen asleep listening to it.u

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)