Did You Ever Imagine Mac and Cheese Ice Cream (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've spent a fair amount of time trying to imagine this taste. I love Mac and cheese but not Kraft. Udies has a great gluten free product, and of course, there is homemade, which we all know exceeds every expectation. I've run it by some friends and family, and it seems I'm by myself on this one. Don't know why, but I REALLY want to know how it tastes.

Never heard of this company, but apparently it is a la-di-da ice-cream shop. There are several stores and trucks in California. Maybe some of the CA folks could check it out for me.

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 9.22.48 PM.png

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm not as adventurous as you. I'm going to decide without trying it.

• Funny
Reactions: Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Did some more checking. Some flavors are sold in a couple of grocery stores here. Also, you can have it shipped, although there is minimum order of 4 pints ($12/pint), and I cannot imagine what shipping would be - dry ice and all that.

Also, they have a vegan line and saw one that looked very refreshing - raspberry-rose sorbet.

• Yum yum!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)