COVID Vaccine Injuries (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
My dad, age 78, is vaccinated, date unknown. Earlier in 2022 he started getting more and more weak, and cannot catch his breath just walking to the bathroom. He is weak and can no longer do any yard work. He has a history of one blood clot pre-vaccine. Post-vaccine he has heart arrythmia, extreme fatigue, he eats normally but continues to lose weight.

I'm really concerned for him.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm really concerned for him.
I am sorry for your dad's declining health and hope for the best for him and you.
Much love to you and yours.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I knew about this ... There were even fake vaccine cards for $100 in the streets.
But this just shows how hypocritical the politicians, liberals, Hollywood, and the rich/powerful are.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Linda and Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I'm still in shock over the actors in Hollywood who seemed so benevolent... Great acting!

Reactions: Linda

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Apres moi, le deluge

More government officials (the non-insiders) are starting to demand disclosure.
At least the Nordic countries already apologized to their populace.

In the US, Fauci/Democrats are being outed and roasted for their deception and policies. See Michigan's fascist dictator ex-governor Whitmer finally admitted on TV that her policies were wrong.
Yet, many people were ostracized and laid off from their jobs for rejecting/protesting the vaccine.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Just an update on my dad: He passed away in Jan 2023 of "turbo ALS" (the doctor's words). He died in 6 months from ALS, a nerve disease. It normally takes 2-5 years to die once diagnosed. He got a booster shot in spring 2022, started showing symptoms in July 2022, and then passed away in Jan 2023.

Related article: Mike O'Mara developed something close to ALS after getting the Moderna vaccine. https://wholistic.substack.com/p/vaccine-victim-mike-omara-plans-assisted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)