Article Chiron direct (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

chiron-2.jpg

Chiron was notable throughout Greek mythology for learning the art of medicine, herbs, music, archery, hunting, gymnastics and prophecy, and so rose above his animal nature.

Chiron was credited with the discovery of botany and pharmacy, the science of herbs and medicine. He was an Astrologer, teacher and physician who, being half God suffered greatly through a wound in his thigh that would not heal from a poisoned arrow, so that in the end he chose to return to the death world and in turn was able to allow another being to be released from the same.
The stories vary as always with the Gods but this is the gist of it.

Today Chiron the asteroid stations before going direct in Aries having been Rx since the 9th July which was just after the last total Solar eclipse in Cancer and a week before the lunar eclipse in Capricorn.
I just checked July for world news and there was a lot happening that month on the world scene and a lot to mourn.

One can imagine Chiron the wounded healer heading back to see what he could do to help people come to terms with the tragedies of the world and teach us how to be more empathic to others, help them through their pain.

He also would be actively working on how we all can learn to go inwards to call on our own wounded healer selves to promote self healing and to gain more faith in the higher powers around us, as well as our own Higher Self to draw on the wealth of knowledge, wisdom and healing we carry within self.

Being Rx means he was reminding us and giving us a helping hand to deal with all of the above.
Now, about to go direct there is a time to pause and reassess how we are handling all of the above, and what it is that we feel the most acutely so we can put some finishing touches to our ability to call on our hidden strengths and wisdom gleaned from our own past suffering.

All this before the next eclipse season begins at Christmas for the two weeks ahead of that.

No doubt there will be joys and sorrows once more as eclipses do that . They bring extremes in just about everything.

All of the above is strongest for the cardinal signs, Aries, Libra, Cancer and Capricorn.
Aries people may be feeling this the most right now.
But Capricorns are certainly girding their loins too with the help of Jupiter in their sign.

But Chiron helps us all call on that wounded healer archetype within ourselves to make sure we are aware of our great inner strength that can carry us through just about anything as we walk our spiritual paths through this life.

It's very difficult at times to be spiritual multidimensional powerful beings within a human body which can be fragile physically and emotionally, but we do have power over our thoughts which are connected to our spiritual bodies, as well as the physical, so we need to be aware of that and use this knowledge in the best possible way…

Chiron provides as with the power to heal self and encourage others to do the same. He is a powerful archetype for all of us once we understand his story as then we can get in touch with the same in self.

Wherever Chiron falls by sign and house in our own birth charts indicates where we can use our own inner wisdom and experience in the best possible way, also where many of our own past deeper wounds lie.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That timing just fits so well with events in our family!

There is a special place in my heart for Chiron. Once again, you have brought out a tasty little nugget of mythology into your reading. I love how you do that!

I'd be particularly curious to learn what Chiron was up to in about 2010/2011. Is there someplace I could look that up?

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
That timing just fits so well with events in our family!

There is a special place in my heart for Chiron. Once again, you have brought out a tasty little nugget of mythology into your reading. I love how you do that!

I'd be particularly curious to learn what Chiron was up to in about 2010/2011. Is there someplace I could look that up?
Just google "Asteroid ephemeris" or " Centaur ephemeris" Lila. There are several. Here is one. https://serennu.com/astrology/ephemeris.php

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As always, being wounded is a process, and being healed is a process, but I'd never put the two together that a past wound now healed could make for potent healing in the now for others. That is something for me to ponder on.

• Cool Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
As always, being wounded is a process, and being healed is a process, but I'd never put the two together that a past wound now healed could make for potent healing in the now for others. That is something for me to ponder on.
Healing is an ongoing process for growth imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)