Chanelling the Pleiadian Council of The Light (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
"Many are now Healing in a faster way
They know how to be in that process
The Journey through spiritual development is a hard challenging one
but worth it you are
And beautiful It Is.
Watch your path ahead
You are now living a new era
Many portals of Light and darkness opened
And still There Will be others.
Hold on and be positive
Keep going on as many Will try to spread discourage and fear in you and to Intimidate you
Listen To Your heart as It is
Your best Channel
Your best Friend
The best You are
When all the changes will keep on coming and occuring in you
Look at what is going on
with wisdom and lucidity
You have all That Is needed to BE Who You are.

Kaleb twa linar tooho shime
Lotar wal vita bremen kum

You bring The Light into you
The home of life is wide open
Enter You are welcome"

October 20, 2016 ( 4:23pm)

Last edited:
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thanks for that message, Henda. Do you know what language it is?
it's their galactic language. I try to transcribe it but it comes with its rhythm orthography and sounds. Sometimes I have longer messages in galactic language, it is very highly vibrational one and translating it is very long and tiring energetically. So they now give me few in their original language and the translation is just after.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I was curious if it is the same language as the one used by Maryann's crew. Her latest transmission by Asket featured a few words in theirs.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I was curious if it is the same language as the one used by Maryann's crew. Her latest transmission by Asket featured a few words in theirs.
There are Many galactic languages And even differences in the same group. I receive another one Which Is different and It is Jesus galactic language but much more complex with signs I cannot transcribe with a machine. I received that gift from an American healer who channelled an Antarian message during a UFO Dinner here in Rouen. It was on 2014. And the same night I had a long message in their language. Than I had some other messages and their translations. Jesus came too with his language from Orion, and he told me that I will one day channel many of these galactic languages and learn them. I stil have few ones with the main signs I cannot transcribe. Will make a pic of one of them and post it here.

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That whole language thing is amazing. It should have occurred to me they'd have their own languages and dialects. I wonder if they use a common language to speak between the various races and their own indigenous languages amongst their own groups.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Telepathy is A different language It has No sounds No vibration It Is Linked To the 3rd eye. This Is Glossoalia And xenoglossy
When We can connect To such languages It means that We have been in contact With It in previous lives or that the person Is able To learn quickly A language.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thankyou for the info Henda, I must give this more thought so bear with me when I say, telepathy seems the best way to communicate to me and, as far as I know, there is no way to deceive. I'm not saying there is any deception, just making a point. When I had an experience with a UFO the communication between us was telepathic

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It means that We have been in contact With It in previous lives or that the person Is able To learn quickly A language.
A girl I know used to speak in another language when she was very young. I could tell it was not just nonsense words. I've heard several languages, and it was not one with which I am familiar. Her parents were cool about it and would say "I cannot understand you when you speak that language". Then she would pause for a second and speak in English.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That's interesting Linda, I've definitely got more thinking to do on this subject. They are obviously able to use telepathy, maybe they need spoken language as well. Mmm food for thought, I'm about to strain the old cells again:confused:

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I've spoken, and can technically speak a tongue language. Back when i was Christian and it was all in vogue to speak in tongues.
But curiously, last October (ish) i had it in my mind to do it again and i did. But it EXHAUSTED me. It felt very curious, almost like it felt good, but it was so tiring and i yawned so much through it.

Not sure what to make of it. All my life I've felt a desire and yearning to learn other languages. Maybe that's part of it?

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
That whole language thing is amazing. It should have occurred to me they'd have their own languages and dialects. I wonder if they use a common language to speak between the various races and their own indigenous languages amongst their own groups.
That language is love ;)<3

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Glossolalia, speaking in tongues, was a catalyst in my transformation from sleep to waking (not me speaking it, but having spoken over me, in prayer, in a Christian church). Angelic language, galactic, transdimensional... it's recognizable, just as much as the demonic is recognizable for the push you might feel away from it. We know these sounds, but we don't remember that we know them. Makes for very exciting transmissions :ROFL:

Henda, your notebook is lovely! My crew was speaking to me phonetically at first, and I had to ask them to please learn English. I could feel them whiffling through my head like a breeze through a box of index cards, downloading everything I knew. I'm sure they are appreciative of your learning of linguistics and your multi-language capabilities. You are certainly more adept at picking up nuances that way, I'm sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)