Byrd's South Pole Journey & Possible Mention of Nazi-Agarthan Technology He Saw There (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
We keep hearing mention of Admiral Byrd's diary, but are not allowed to either view or find it published anywhere (that I know of). But here is what is claimed to be an excerpt in this book. Click the link below and scroll down a ways to see more. I might add that the people whom Byrd actually ran across may have been the inner inhabitants that the Nazis befriended after arriving there much earlier. There is mention of the word "Flugelrad" - which is German, and when translated directly means "music wheel" -- suggestion of a flying craft propelled by sonic power. Which BTW is exactly the same technology that Nicola Tesla drew up in his plans for a high-frequency (electrogravitic) craft.

Attaching an excerpt from Admiral Byrd's diary regarding his trip to the South Pole and what he saw there. Read more here: https://books.google.com.tw/books?id=pSwF2Ys6fYwC&pg=PA24&lpg=PA24&dq=Mystery+of+the+Loltun+Cave+Hermit&source=bl&ots=GzCAEXZ4MC&sig=GuW_pPJfAxbaNtoY6Lb9JRu_I4g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiApJ--idrOAhXCGJQKHSY5B7sQ6AEINjAF#v=onepage&q&f=false

Attachments

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
John Helios

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
Doing some reading here and see it looks like the Germans did get there beforehand:

"Off our port and star board wings are a strange type of aircraft. They are closing rapidly alongside! They are disc-shaped and have a radiant quality to them. They are close enough now to see the markings on them. It is a type of Swastika!!!"

Reactions: Stargazer

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I know that the focus is on the South Pole, but what do you think about the North Pole and The Ancient Legend of Hyperborea?
Is it related to 'Agartha'?

Valery Uravov has this to say about Hyperborea - he details much more in a video, but I can't remember what one;
Thousands of years ago great Atlantis was swallowed by the waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Many researchers believe that the same lot befell Hyperborea and that it now rests at the bottom of the Arctic Ocean.
But ancient Tibetan tradition says that:
«The White Island is the only place that escaped the general fate of all the continents after the catastrophe. It cannot be destroyed by either water or fire, because it is the Eternal Land».
full article:

http://www.wands.ru/en/pyramids-en/hyperborea-en.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)