Butterfly Essence comes to the fore (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Gaia Portal 12-21-16

Static paradigms abandoned and released.

Surrogates are charged.

Flasks of compliance are stirred.

Mastrichts are moved to the Light

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was just outside enjoying the sunshine and looking around the backyard. I saw a white, fluffy thing floating through the air. It looked like a puffy seed ball – like the ones that come from a cottonwood tree. However, this is not the time of year for floating seed balls.

Then I realized there was no breeze, but it was moving through the air. It floated onto the grass, and I saw it move around, then it took off and flew above my head and away. It had multiple fluffy wings and looked like no butterfly or moth that I know of.

I think I just saw something magical.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I was just outside enjoying the sunshine and looking around the backyard. I saw a white, fluffy thing floating through the air. It looked like a puffy seed ball – like the ones that come from a cottonwood tree. However, this is not the time of year for floating seed balls.

Then I realized there was no breeze, but it was moving through the air. It floated onto the grass, and I saw it move around, then it took off and flew above my head and away. It had multiple fluffy wings and looked like no butterfly or moth that I know of.

I think I just saw something magical.
Is this what you saw?

http://www.abundantnature.com/2011/10/tiny-white-fluffy.html?m=1

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The wings looked a lot like that, but the body was white, and it was much larger - maybe the size of a pecan.

I did not know about woolly aphids, but will look for them in the spring.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Krena, I've been thinking about your question and feel the answer is in two parts. The first is about being aware and present and the second, about the willingness to believe in magic. I think we have to appreciate the little things that are right in front of us before we can see the big ones.

Did I see an insect or something magical - I don't know. However, I paid attention, ruled out other possibilities, and was willing to believe it was something special.

We and our neighbors have wind chimes, which are "singing" all around me most of the time. One neighbor has a chime that can sound the first few bars of "Once upon a dream" from Sleeping Beauty. If I say something about it, people give me that look that says something like "she's such a sweet oddball". However, my question is why doesn't anyone else stop long enough to hear the notes?

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com

[USER=4]Linda
, I think it may be similar to understanding a language that others do not, but a little more complicated.

However, I have noticed that I actually see things at a different speed than others, a little like seeing more details when you see a slow motion film. This is actually literal and not metaphoric. Partly it is training as a photographer to perceive light and shadow differently, but it was already a gift.

It has to do with my internal speed or rhythm which can be irritatingly slow to others and not particularly a valued societal trait. No surprise, but this is related to picking up extrasensory messages (and being aware).

You may have the same or similar ability. You are aware, you know what is possible, and you have a special skill and awareness to see, communicate and use it. Others may not have the natural gift or may not choose to acquire it. ❤[/user]

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It has to do with my internal speed or rhythm which can be irritatingly slow to others and not particularly a valued societal trait. No surprise, but this is related to picking up extrasensory messages (and being aware).
Well said - this is a good explanation.

We have a family joke about my "educational moments" because I share little bits of info about history, nature, etc. with them. My daughter and I were laughing about it one day, and she said she did appreciate it because for a moment, she sees the world through my eyes.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So right! When you're with some people, you feel like you just need a bridge to nowhere, whereas with some other people they tune in on your wavelength all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)