Beginning of ET disclosure in mainstream media? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Feels to me - along with the Proxima B mainstream media disclosure last week that bigger revelations may be coming...

http://observer.com/2016/08/not-a-drill-seti-is-investigating-a-possible-extraterrestrial-signal-from-deep-space/#.V8Sz9XhuZ7Q.facebook
I hope so, Lois. It's way overdo. I feel so frustrated with it because full disclosure would have changed everything. People would realize all the lies they've been told and the technology that's been hidden. Instead, they are doing "drip disclosure" which means people hear about UFOs and ETs little by little and the governments around the world release classified documents in such a way that people aren't even aware of the release. When official disclosure finally comes nothing will change because it will feel kind of like people already know about it through the drip disclosure. They won't be surprised and question why it was hidden.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Seems to me they'll "release" alien technology in drips and drabs as "new" inventions. Sort of like the NASA announcement of a new propulsion system that'll get you to Mars in four days. To me that's like "come on, I know you can do better then that"

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I still doubt that there will ever an 'official' disclosure of the "world-leaders-before-meet-before-the-cam-to-announce-O.O-exist-and-are-here"-type.

Neither will there be a mass landing (a forced disclosure from the outside / O.O themselves).

And yes I admit, i only posted this to finally start using the O.O-smiley. :fp:-D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The first time we'll hear anything "official" will be when they announce that there's a new Department of Exopolitics...and William Shatner has been appointed as its first Director.

O.o:D:eek:O.O

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My idea (in case ANYONE is listening) is to drop in at universities around the world.
They would have a friendly reception from younger people and science types.
Screw the governments - they had their chance to reveal and share technologies.
:p:D Come on you all - just get it over with. O.O

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Perhaps "they" are here in mass, but in human bodies, making a change in this world little by little as we awaken.
Brilliant thought! I feel fairly certain that there are far more here than we realize, whether in human disguise, incarnated in actual human form, or manifesting in other forms (light and energy beings, etc.).

When you think about the totality of what's certainly "out there" (spirit beings, multi-dimensional beings, and all the rest), Extra-Terrestrial life is but the tiniest tip of the iceberg!

Photo is from noaa.gov site.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
What if, just like Anaeika said they are here in numbers ONLY they are not 100% 3d and therefore can't see them OR they are throughout our entire skies just sitting there and we cant see them do to technology? I think all points said in this post are very possible

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
My kind of reverse logic on 'official' dislosure is summed up in this quote. Which means: I'd maybe even feel compelled to stop believing in UFOs (as ET crafts) if Obama (or next year: Ms Clinton) and Co. came up with sth like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)