Australians urged not to pledge ‘Jedi’ as their religion in Census (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
I must admit I have seen quite a few people cautioning against no religion votes or "Jedi" though, & it really bothers me why. They mostly seem concerned because of the fear of Muslim votes outnumbering them & in turn having it represent the majority of Australians. Sigh. I wish I was a Jedi :rolleyes: better yet, I wish I knew how to accurately define myself lol

Tammy Kilgore

Lover of the the Light
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Pontiac, Illinois (USA)
I must admit I have seen quite a few people cautioning against no religion votes or "Jedi" though, & it really bothers me why. They mostly seem concerned because of the fear of Muslim votes outnumbering them & in turn having it represent the majority of Australians. Sigh. I wish I was a Jedi :rolleyes: better yet, I wish I knew how to accurately define myself lol

Lol. You are a Jedi Master Miss Brooke, you multitasking Machine? ❤❤❤

Last edited:

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
Lol! I don't know that my multitasking ability is up to Jedi level but I'll take it haha. There is always room for improvement though :p:D

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Are you offering Obi Wan? Lol. Where's Theresa when I need her?! Haha
I could end up doing something like that one day, it just wouldn't work at the moment with everything I am already involved in. Sometimes we are our own teacher as well, of course. :D

I don't know if Theresa saw my FB post about the board. I should send her a personal invite!

Reactions: Lilia and Brooke

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
I could end up doing something like that one day, it just wouldn't work at the moment with everything I am already involved in.
Lol, well the day you decide to offer courses in Jediism sign me up as your first student :p

I don't know if Theresa saw my FB post about the board. I should send her a personal invite!
Yes you should definitely get her over here! Love that girl and her sassy, bad ass-ery haha

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)