Article AS THE MOONS NODES PREPARE FOR THEIR MOVE TO LIBRA/ARIES, MARS AND PALLAS ENTER VIRGO TODAY (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
mars with family.jpg
On the 17th/18th July the Moons nodes change signs to Aries and Libra, no longer in Taurus/Scorpio. We will be feeling this change of Nodes already on a global scale especially the signs involved, Taurus /Scorpio as a lightening of their load and sense of new freedom, especially so with Uranus setting off a lot of quite dramatic changes if you are born with your Sun 14 to 18 degrees in either sign.

A great sense of anticipation is happening now for us all especially post Full Moon in patriarchal Capricorn, which has brought a similar lightening of energies for most of us, along with signs of marked healing breakthroughs, and yes, for anyone interested or who knows me and mine, “the watchers included ”, two events I have noticed are generational, one extremely positive plus a great gift to family from my past via my mother in spirit. Thanks to the Full Moon itself and its Capricorn energies, to me and mine, but the lead up for me was quite difficult apart from one of two special happenings.

I often do the hard stuff earlier than others to prepare me, thanks to HS, and this one was after all on my Asc even if opposite to Mars in Cancer which played out as it was meant to via family. But SO many gifts as well.
I will write more about the NODES in a separate post after this one as I want to write of MARS AND PALLAS INTO VIRGO .

Much has been made of Mars moving into Virgo on the 10th July but some folk may not have noticed that that Pallas moves along side him so we have a positive army there to work for us without too much aggression, as no stone goes unturned in the coming days towards the New Moon on the 17th/18th .
Virgo Mars wont miss a thing so Virgos are ready to do their research fast and precisely but with care, to carry out their plans with courage and drive.
Mars conjunct Sunsign planets is not a bad thing as long as we don’t rush and make sure we pause for breathes if we get a little too sped up. Also we must be aware if Virgos that we may have both strong allies but also possible outspoken enemies.

But Virgo armour will be strong and battle weapons and tools stronger. Do not forget this in the 6 weeks ahead…

We can all tap into this energy.

And Pisceans, do not forget it’s the same for you only more so. Forget the sensitivity and use this strong fire energy to your advantage please.
Be brave, be strong and you will benefit from Mars in your 7th solar house. This could bring a strong Arian type person who can benefit you if you work with them. I know you can be as outspoken as anyone when you put your mind to it so stand up for yourself when needed and know when to retreat.
Remember you are a spiritual warrior like no other and due to having all the signs within you can fight fire with fire.

Both signs and other mutable signs too COULD be accident prone re cuts or burns etc but that will only be through not stopping to think enough.
Inflammatory conditions in the digestive system or elimination could occur so watch your diet.
Feet and hands could be accident prone in particular.
And the Gemini/Sag health points also.

Virgo and Mars together have been known to be involved in vehicle accidents so try not to speed. Defensive driving is always the best policy during a Mars transit of our signs.
Use this good energy to get done what you have been putting off, Pisces and Virgos, Geminis and Sagis…
Everyone will feel this move and be able to make the most of it in the areas of our life patterns Solar or Natal where Virgo lies. Mine is relationshIps(solar) and career/destiny, natal.
Pallas will have the effect in Virgo of being a peacemaker along side Mars, providing the opportunities for anyone and everyone to negotiate rather than rush in like a bull at a gate with decisions.

As it is, Mars in Virgo is one of the more careful signs for Mars to transit, (if there is such a sign), and definitely he will be using his brain more than usual for his strategies and methods – his routine.

Arians will love the Virgo energies too as it gives them a chance to take care of all the things they have missed while Mars was in Leo where they had a chance to pat themselves on the back due to their more recent accomplishments/achievement.

I wrote this on a Sunday when there were no exact aspects that I could see so I call this "freefalling through time and space", but as the Moon was in Pisces I was feeling strong and very much in that mode of connection to my higher self , ready for the action packed week ahead which is now in effect with Moon in Aries.
I know my OOB Mars well and keep some tight reins when Mars is around.

Today 9th/10th depending where you are in the world, Mercury will trine Neptune helping with this changeover, bringing in high intuition , Mercury being the ruler of Virgo.

Tomorrow Mercury will oppose Pluto allowing deeper thought processes so that Mars in Virgo research can begin in earnest and we can also plumb our own depths for answers to see what we had missed more recently.

Tomorrow also, Mercury moves to Leo changing our thought patterns a little so they are not based on emotional experiences but more on what we can achieve and be proud of to show our best selves and especially so for Virgos, Geminis and Leos.

The Sun will square Chiron on the 12th/13th which is the last strong aspect before the New Moon in Cancer on the 17th/18th July.
Chiron will prepare us with courage and resilience to make the most of the new beginning coming on the New Moon day when the Nodes also change signs …

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)