Article A POWERFUL FULL MOON FOR HEALING (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
virgo Johfra-Bosschart-Virgo.jpg

Happy Full Moon Virgos and Happy relationship Full Moon Pisces!

Generally this Full Moon has brought a peak in the world health crisis, just as it was this Full Moon that brought the lock downs to begin with for many countries in 2020.

But what a build up this last week has been with so many health issues coming out for people and breakthroughs for some in my corner of the world of some very obscure health issues for one Virgo at least that I know.

For Pisces types it could be your feet or other Piscean areas of the body in focus, and with Virgos types the gut health as Virgo rules those lower stomach areas of digestion as well as elimination itself.

There have also been some unusual happenings in my neck of the woods for Piscean types and Virgos, small accidents and some specific cleaning up to do after mishaps including food and also most recently a pot plant falling off a toilet window ledge and into the toilet itself. Imagine the mess! (Americans call it Bathroom) . Such a Virgo thing to happen.

Anyway it’s a mess to clean up and I think that sums up the Full Moon nicely as being a time to clean up our messes whichever form they come in , including emotional.

It’s a turning point at any rate and falls at 27 40 Virgo which for me is square my Gemini/Sag Moons Nodes in the health sector of my own life pattern, also my solar home and career zones.

A Semi sextile to my Jupiter in Libra helps, so there have been many joys and a few sorrows this last week.

Wherever it falls in your birth charts Natal or Solar, this is where you will feel it most, and mine is near my Midheaven in fact so it’s a destiny effect and it sure feels like it today.

The Full Moon will be exact in NZ at 8 18 PM so a few hours to go yet but in the meantime we can celebrate this period of Moon Magic and tune into spirit for answers we seek as the veil between this physical plane and the heaven worlds is thinner at the time of Full Moons and more miracles can happen as well.

Use the energy of the Moon to heal self and others if that is your wish and be more observant than usual of the skies and nature around you as you may see more evidence that the world is changing now and rising to a higher level of vibration...

As with all lunations they act as a trigger point for any strong aspects that are around and in this case it would be the Sun/Neptune aspect even though a few days back now but the fact that Neptune rules Pisces where the Sun is at this Full Moon tells us that the effect of that is still very much around.

Bask in Neptunes healing energies while the Sun is still in this sign, as soon we will be in that of the more fiery Aries which will be the start of the action time to come as on the 22nd/23rd Mars will square Uranus which is a highly dynamic aspect and has something of the unexpected about it in a global sense.

Aries energy wont stop this year when the Sun moves out of the sign later in April this year as soon after Jupiter will move mid May into Aries so we wont get much chance for rest and recreation after that until the end of Oct.

So this is even more reason to enjoy this very enlightening time with Sun, Jupiter and Neptune all in Pisces helping us to see further than our usual senses can perceive, and to strengthen our inner selves on spiritual levels for what is to come next, as we are about to enter a highly dynamic period on this planet.
So basically it’s a time of “girding our loins” in the biblical sense .

Every year since the beginning of 2020, this Virgo Full Moon has brought a healing crisis, this one being a time of massive realisation on a global scale that is manifesting on all levels from Gov to individual of what has happened to us and what needs to happen next to bring about human wholeness and health that has been lost to us and under control of others that don’t even know us, and on a massive level never before seen in human history.

So basically YES this IS a very important turning point for mankind with regard to global health and wellbeing and a time to consciously be aware that we can all make a difference for our collective future.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Reading this whilst in bed with 'flu. My moon is in Virgo.

Thank you Janne!

• A hug for you
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Reading this whilst in bed with 'flu. My moon is in Virgo.

Thank you Janne!
Everyone here has flu at present but a very mild form of it but they are calling it omicrom when its just a cold virus like any other and despite this the Gov is suddenly dropping the mandates and opening up travel again.... Its the most flu since the start of 2020 as we are allowed to get sick again it seems .
Tests are now sold in supermarkets suddenly . Its all crazy as its been all along. I have never had a test and dont intend to get one .

Soon I will be "allowed" back in the library and restaurants again. They have even stopped the travel vax needed for Kiwis tro get home again

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Everyone here has flu at present but a very mild form of it but they are calling it omicrom
No Janne, this is a flu and it is not mild. Only started in the last 10 days. They are just calling it "Covid" for those who feel they need a test to know they are unwell!

The tests were attenuated using coronavirus which means anyone with a cold or flu will test positive for covid. Such a scam!

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
No Janne, this is a flu and it is not mild. Only started in the last 10 days. They are just calling it "Covid" for those who feel they need a test to know they are unwell!

The tests were attenuated using coronavirus which means anyone with a cold or flu will test positive for covid. Such a scam!
I am very well aware of all of the above my friend. Take up to 5000 mg of C a day over the period od a day - tablet form is fine and a zinc tablet , also D if you dont get sunshine. Gargle with warm water and coconut oil as it kills any virus. Put a pinch of tumeric in. And most of all take ECHINCEA TINCTURE in water or BEE PROPOLIS which tastes foul but weill heal you quickly.
I am a Naturopath and medical astrologer so have had to learn about these viruses and tests - also shedding

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I am very well aware of all of the above my friend.
Thanks for that Janne.

I already take VitD3, 10.000IU a day if I do not get any sun. and zinc and magnesium. Ascorbic acid too. Still did not stop this one.

I am a CLO2 girl which has worked well to kill this off. I even nebulize it.

I meant to ask you I am having a hard time getting my magnesium citrate to fully dissolve.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Thanks for that Janne.

I already take VitD3, 10.000IU a day if I do not get any sun. and zinc and magnesium. Ascorbic acid too. Still did not stop this one.

I am a CLO2 girl which has worked well to kill this off. I even nebulize it.

I meant to ask you I am having a hard time getting my magnesium citrate to fully dissolve.
Vit C is the most important vitamin to take with any flu .

I do not dissolve Magnesium. I take it in tablet form but that is more for your nervous system, adrenals, joints and digestion - also to help assimilate stored calcium in the system. You dont need extra calcium btw as it can be harmful for kidneys and heart etc.

The brands are different here but currently Im using Blackmores MAGNESIUM capsules 150 mg a day which is fine if you are consistent. Sometimes I take the 400 mg .

but for IMMUNITY you needf ZINC, echinacea tincture at present and C, plus gargle with the mix I said
Magnesium is a general body maint6enance along with B comp0lex for stress and liver.

E is for heart and circulatory and very good for women and their joints too to keep you young.

I dont take anything dissolveable as I like a more slow working system of taking most things although I will use DISPRIN or ASPRIN for the inflammation/pain of flu or anything ,. It takes down fever and breaks up any clots in the lungs too if they happen. Its good for the current virus doing the rounds especially in the second stage after 8 days as then it goes to the lungs. You need disprin/asprin but with food or after food . In studies it was found to heal this 2nd stage of the virus.

Many people here have what you have and its taking some of them 2 weeks to get over it properly. Others have the milder form . Thats why I am confounded as to what NOW they desice to take the mandates off as it doesnt make sense but we know why.

I had swine fly when i was young, a terrible thing and it almost killed me but I was young and strong , also other bad flus, Victorian and Russian when living in city areas and flying a lot.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for all that Janne. Very helpful for everyone.

I have bought some organic echinacea seeds and am going to grow it this year and make a salve.

Yes I am taking hefty doses of Vit C. The worst thing about this bug is the fatigue aspect. But I have caught up on Picard/Star Trek episodes and seen some brilliant films. Quite luxurious in a way!

The mandates were never about health were they?

Last edited:
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Thanks for all that Janne. Very helpful for everyone.

I have bought some organic echinacea seeds and am going to grow it this year and make a salve.

Yes I am taking hefty doses of Vit C. The wort thing about this bug is the fatigue aspect. But I have caught up on Picard/Star Trek episodes and seen some brilliant films. Quite luxurious in a way!

The mandates were never about health were they?
I had this bug when it first arrived in NZ before the lock downs March 2020 got it at the Full Moon (same as the one in just gone March) but my immune system was very strong at that time but for a week I was so fatigued I could hardly move or want to, had to force myself, I felt depressed and grumpy as hell, not wanting to talk to anyone, I knew I was fighting something bad, but otherwise no cough or cold just obscure symptoms and my son had the same. We both had been in contact with different people who had been sick and mine was from a supermarket where foreign tourists were coming through still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)