1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

The Shifting Of The Poles

Discussion in 'Psychic Phenomena, Intuition, Mediumship & Tools' started by Kontufuto, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Kontufuto

Kontufuto Shimmering Soul

Hey! Anyone feel any odd vibes or frequency bendings? Kurfluffles desired here.... Thanks! :)

• I love this post! I love this post! x 2
    • I like this post. I like this post. x 1
    • I agree with you. I agree with you. x 1
  2. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator Board Moderator

For me, normal and straightforward days are what are in short supply.

• That's funny! That's funny! x 2
    • I love this post! I love this post! x 1
  3. Kontufuto

Something could be afoot here! I'll spin around it tonight and see if I can't pin it down. Very abnormal. I sense its more about something like a twisty motion messing with energies. If its just the Pole energy well....hope it doesn't last too long. My bag of tricks is missing Pole Diffusion! :-))

• I like this post. I like this post. x 1
    • That is divine! That is divine! x 1
  4. Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt Realized Sentience

th (2).jpg

There's us! There's Us!​

• I love this post! I love this post! x 3
    • Your're a winner! Your're a winner! x 1
    • I'm intrigued by this! I'm intrigued by this! x 1
  5. Pucksterguy

Pucksterguy Visiting Paragon

I'm just feeling overloaded and exhausted.

Shields are up HM. Incoming energies; critical' Scotty is doing all he can...:nail:((;):rolleyes:

• That's really cool! That's really cool! x 1
    • That's funny! That's funny! x 1
    • Here's a hug for you. Here's a hug for you. x 1
  6. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Board Moderator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

With your thread subject, are you referring to the Earth's poles or perhaps the poles on your energetic body?

The Daily Mail just put out an article reminding everyone of the planet pole shift situation again.

• I'm intrigued by this! I'm intrigued by this! x 2
  7. Angela

Angela Experienced Traveler

This past week I've had a number of "virtual" shifts. Either shifting around me or glitches for a moment. Definitely.

8. Alain

Alain Illusion Investigator

i know approximatively when 50% of the way is done, 2022 was mentionned a few times

all in all it is quite stable today for me

9. Kontufuto

Okay. Last night was admittedly a bust in discovery. Though I had my favorite oils diffusing and Chakra Cleanse 963Hz Solfeggio/Third Eye tones going on I just couldn't focus long enough to penetrate the activity. Tonight I will ramp up the discovery with increased intention and I just may have to create a new trick for my bag. It seems this is what I do when in an awakened but yet unmoving cause.

Thanks for your comments and posts. And Laron: I was referring to the Earth Pole shift but with that said...you got me thinking maybe its my Poles! I am going to focus more on that tonight as a secondary construct to what is going on. I just hope I'm not causing all of this ruckus! o:)

• A friendly post! A friendly post! x 1
  10. Angela

Angela Experienced Traveler

I have this sensation get pretty intense and happen more frequently if there are massive energy shifts happening.
    Most notably was the October 2016 thing, but I've had it happen here and there since then.

11. Lila

Lila Boundless Creation Staff Member Global Moderator Board Moderator

I have found that when all else fails, asking my HS for help can be just what is needed.

• A creative post! A creative post! x 1
    • A helpful post! A helpful post! x 1
  12. Kontufuto

Oh Brother! One quick view of the Source of it all and then poof! Like I was looking at something I shouldn't have. The only thing I can say about it was that it had an incredible array of energy in multi-dimensional colors stemming from a long shaft with a center pocket of energy that was absolutely breathtaking. I shoulda brought my camera! o_O

Back to the drawing board! C'est la vie

• That's very magical. That's very magical. x 2
  13. Alain

Alain Illusion Investigator

The inner eye can surely transmit it over telepathy.

14. Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt Realized Sentience

Have you had the sensation of breaking through ceilings in the astral?

15. Anaeika

Anaeika Visiting Paragon Staff Member Board Moderator

I’ve been more tired out than usual.

• I agree with you. I agree with you. x 2
  16. Kontufuto

This adventure was an interesting study early on but starting this last weekend it seems as though I have been fighting the lower frequencies. I have been bombarded with like particle beams trying to distance me from the source of the energy. It is very strong and as a consequence my meditations have been going sour and as others have mentioned I am more tired than usual too. The gas runs out earlier and though I get plenty of sleep and my daily pattern hasn't changed something is really afoot here! Time to change strategy I think. And as "Nate" Drake in the 'Unchartered' game series does..he perseveres until he reaches the target. And so it shall be!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 6:48 AM
  17. Kontufuto

Well it's been almost a week since I last posted. Yesterday (or the day before) I had decided to 'reverse engineer' the energy source as it the most shielded piece of hardware I've ever experienced! And this is besides the tremendous radiant-level of energy it puts out too! It is not overwhelming...just heavily shielded. This little project I've started is the latest of many going on but it is the least 'static' of my experiences thus far. Hope to have more discovery for the Group in the next post (I'll set a target date for EOM). Take care All and Blessings and Love.