The Shifting Of The Poles (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For me, normal and straightforward days are what are in short supply.

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Something could be afoot here! I'll spin around it tonight and see if I can't pin it down. Very abnormal. I sense its more about something like a twisty motion messing with energies. If its just the Pole energy well....hope it doesn't last too long. My bag of tricks is missing Pole Diffusion! :-))

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Hey! Anyone feel any odd vibes or frequency bendings? Kurfluffles desired here.... Thanks! :)
With your thread subject, are you referring to the Earth's poles or perhaps the poles on your energetic body?

The Daily Mail just put out an article reminding everyone of the planet pole shift situation again.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Okay. Last night was admittedly a bust in discovery. Though I had my favorite oils diffusing and Chakra Cleanse 963Hz Solfeggio/Third Eye tones going on I just couldn't focus long enough to penetrate the activity. Tonight I will ramp up the discovery with increased intention and I just may have to create a new trick for my bag. It seems this is what I do when in an awakened but yet unmoving cause.

Thanks for your comments and posts. And Laron: I was referring to the Earth Pole shift but with that said...you got me thinking maybe its my Poles! I am going to focus more on that tonight as a secondary construct to what is going on. I just hope I'm not causing all of this ruckus! o:)

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I have this sensation get pretty intense and happen more frequently if there are massive energy shifts happening.
Most notably was the October 2016 thing, but I've had it happen here and there since then.

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Oh Brother! One quick view of the Source of it all and then poof! Like I was looking at something I shouldn't have. The only thing I can say about it was that it had an incredible array of energy in multi-dimensional colors stemming from a long shaft with a center pocket of energy that was absolutely breathtaking. I shoulda brought my camera! o_O

Back to the drawing board! C'est la vie

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
This adventure was an interesting study early on but starting this last weekend it seems as though I have been fighting the lower frequencies. I have been bombarded with like particle beams trying to distance me from the source of the energy. It is very strong and as a consequence my meditations have been going sour and as others have mentioned I am more tired than usual too. The gas runs out earlier and though I get plenty of sleep and my daily pattern hasn't changed something is really afoot here! Time to change strategy I think. And as "Nate" Drake in the 'Unchartered' game series does..he perseveres until he reaches the target. And so it shall be!

Last edited:
OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Well it's been almost a week since I last posted. Yesterday (or the day before) I had decided to 'reverse engineer' the energy source as it the most shielded piece of hardware I've ever experienced! And this is besides the tremendous radiant-level of energy it puts out too! It is not overwhelming...just heavily shielded. This little project I've started is the latest of many going on but it is the least 'static' of my experiences thus far. Hope to have more discovery for the Group in the next post (I'll set a target date for EOM). Take care All and Blessings and Love.

Sorry I've missed this thread Konfuto. It reminds me of a time when in trance state I met Nicola Tesla and he was showing me how energy fields and magnetic fields and other energy fields swirled around the Earth, it was a vast complicated network of energy bands and I really couldn't understand anything! If you are able to sort out this vast energy ball/nest that's shielded I would be very curious to know it!
Also try asking Mother Earth what it is, I find she's very communicative and I know your telepathy is pretty good, she maybe able to explain it to you or help you to investigate it further. :)

As for helping our human body deal with it, have you tried grounding really well to the earths core and maybe even keeping a magnet in your pocket? I've noticed sometimes when buying crystals out of China they arrive in stress and even after cleansing, purifying, blessing them and sunning them there is still stress in them. Setting them on a magnet for a few days fixes it and they are back to happy crystals eager to get to know the rest of the crystals here.

Reactions: Pucksterguy
Just ran into this a little while ago Kontufuto. It may relate to the style of OBE we do as it's closer to ERV (ERV being the complete Site Emmersion form of RV) than to Astral body travel. During the Grillflame years it was established that Local Sidereal Time was strongly connected to Remote Viewing success.
The Best time to RV is 13 on this chart and the worse time is 18.
Joe McMoneagle (RV Giant) explains it here at 45:02 You can check your Sidereal Time each day at http://www.jgiesen.de/astro/astroJS/siderealClock/
This might be useful for penetrating through the energy shielding - get the Earths horizon between you and the Galactic Center before you jump.

Reactions: Pucksterguy
OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Thank you CrystalSong for both posts. Joe was talking about Black Holes and their effect on Sidereal Time periods. I don't recall Ingo talking about it but perhaps I can gather some steam. I think I will watch the whole thing tomorrow to get the full flavor of the talk. And as a note: I wish I had one of those hexahedron devices we shared in Colorado about now! I could use a vortex maneuver 'shift me about' to mother earth right about now! :)

Reactions: CrystalSong
OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
I chewed on this for a couple of days now...I take in a deep breath now while I coalesce my thoughts to words appropriately:

After CrystalSong's advice above (thank you, thank you, thank you) all my questions were answered and more! It is too radical and too fantastic what came back to several visions I received, the audio I heard, and the understanding captured in a way I totally got as clear as could be. And if it wasn't for the use of telepathy the visions wouldn't have made any sense. After watching Joe's talk (see above) and of what he said about insights asked for and received during his RV sessions I agree with him to keep certain findings to oneself when called for. It's all in the preservation of one's integrity, ethical meanderings, and to take responsibility for the discoveries made. I will leave it at that.

So I close out this project I opened and move on with my Sixth Sense intact and to finish other off-world projects I have started to closure.

Reactions: CrystalSong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)