Remembering who we are (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
We are now remembering who we are and we are walking on that path of light

Many of you are leaving a life, awakening to another one
That new life you are awakening to, is the light within you brought back by your memory
You are remembering who you are
You know where to go
You are your own guidance
We are here to watch you on that long winding path of Love
as you also brought back the Love you all are

When healing from inside
There it happens to feel the despair that you have been through your entire life
You may feel hatred
You may feel grudges
You remember being stuck in old negative feelings and emotions that were holding you back
But deep inside there was a healing that is occurring
experiencing your dark side to rise to the light
That is the enlightenment needed to carry on walking your path of Love

Healing is part of your journey
We are now sending intense waves of lights on you
entering your bodies and working on your past grudges
On your past lives in all dimensions
There is a lesson to learn from one's path and the challenges that you have been facing
You are not only healing on Earth, but in all other past and present incarnations
You may connect to your souls and know how they choose to be
You may receive through your own field of Divine Light
The knowledge that is necessary for you to carry on your mission as light workers
Hear the subtle frequency of your Soul
It has so much information for you
Just listen to the message coming within your own Field of Light and measure its force as it blows your minds and fills your bodies with tiny particles of crystals deep in your DNA

You are evolving
You are awakening
You are remembering

Many of these signs are given to you, during your sleep time
We can see the measurable effects the super photons of crystalline light sent to Earth on your entire being

So many of you are spreading the Light in different ways

In struggling you have been opening the path of oneness and Love

Let your light shine everywhere
As you don't need to do anything
It is in you doing all by itself
Healing you and healing others around you

You only need to BE there, where you are, and let the Love invade your inner self
That is the way you heal the world.

Channelling the Pleiadian Emissaries of The Light

fullsizeoutput_4c0.jpeg

My Kundalini Wave Tree up side down as the energy flows from above to below with the same flow
Bring the Magic !

Last edited:

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I can testify that myself, except for in my case I don't feel hatred. It is more like disgust with the world I see around me when compared to a family where one is never denied the love they need. I have doubts that there are many people around me who can sustain that after spending long years of frustration in the current life. It is sad, because life is much easier when you are filled with love, but they would see that as weakness that others may exploit.

And there are layers of social conditioning, including fears, that one must get over. It can be compared to peeling an onion, but there is also the guidance.

The messages you are delivering have been resonating more and more within me recently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)