Henceforth (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
“Henceforth I ask not good-fortune, I myself am good-fortune. Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing. From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.”
— Walt Whitman

man and woman-ID13674-1280x1280.jpg

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I don't look at it as not needing anything, but realizing in being the all that is, we have everything come to us. There is no desire of need as it's understood that all comes to us because we are all. We are wealth. We are good fortune. We are perfection in a great magical dance of synchronicities.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I would say that on a soul level we have it all
I would question that statement now. Mind you, I would have said the same a few years ago. But, if we have it all, that would mean we have achieved perfection in every sense of the word and there is nothing else. I suspect the reincarnation process in part could be to continue a quest toward something more and by definition that could mean we have not reached such state yet.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I would question that statement now. Mind you, I would have said the same a few years ago. But, if we have it all, that would mean we have achieved perfection in every sense of the word and there is nothing else. I suspect the reincarnation process in part could be to continue a quest toward something more and by definition that could mean we have not reached such state yet.
We are our higher selves just as much as we are our "3D" selves. We do have all, but on this plane of view, we haven't honed in the ability to see it 24/7.
For me at least, that's what i attain towards.

[Even if i can't see it all the time] i do think we have achieved perfection. Time does not exist, and all this is to an end of one-ness.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Carl , you are right. What I meant by "we have it all" is that we have the connection to Source, to all that is on a soul level. What I didn't have before coming here was understanding about how a particular illusion of separation worked and that didn't allow me to integrate an important aspect of myself.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Carl , you are right. What I meant by "we have it all" is that we have the connection to Source, to all that is on a soul level. What I didn't have before coming here was understanding about how a particular illusion of separation worked and that didn't allow me to integrate an important aspect of myself.
Beautifully stated and said. This multi-dimensional consciousness thing is becoming much easier to grasp - a bit like a Rubric's cube - once you know how.....

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This part of the poem is about removing negativity from a persons behavior and thought patterns. Good-fortune will come to us once we balance out our energy and clear a path through our chakras from a lot of healing and self-development, which is connected into how we think and the intentions behind what we do, along with the environment we are in and how we set up that space. When he says I need nothing, that really is about moving beyond desires which are usually related to ego and an unhealthy frame of mind.s

What we have comes to us is—most of the time—based upon what we automatically attract because of our state of being in that moment, and therefore need in terms of growth. We can grow to a successful level of being able to manifest, but then you have to look behind what you are manifesting and what the reasons are. You also have to be careful with karma, for example if you interfere in other peoples lives (in this case in a positive way) you may be changing a path they were meant to take.

Is it really possible not to need anything?
I kind of doubt it. Alternatively, I would say that on a soul level we have it all and one of the challenges is to transfer that to the 3d reality based on scarcity.
“Henceforth I ask not good-fortune, I myself am good-fortune. Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing. From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.”
— Walt Whitman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)