Get ready for a major shift in consciousness (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

Another thing I see is that perhaps we are sometimes guided to detach in some way from family members, but that is just life you know? Ascensionist literature also promotes separation even further, within us and loved ones in our hearts only because they do not act or think the way we want them to, so then we reject them, because we feel rejected by them and they only mirror that. Where there is lack of acceptance in family, it is something we must all embrace, by acknowledging and processing our pain and perceived losses.

I see this in particular with a cousin, I thought that I would see her one day and recognize my existence, because in her mind only half of the family exists. But now I am drawn to understand that she is simply like that, and this has nothing to do with ascension. There was a conflict a long time ago and people will be guided to understand mutually why conflict happens. I see this side of ascensionistic mindset as something that can be used further to separate people from from each other in their hearts sadly. But to understand and feel the loss helps to forgive her, for simply being who she is, and if some day she comes back to the rest of the family, there will be more acceptance.

We can meditate and get in touch with that which we do not accept in us and in others, and let go the pain, and then see in which way we are all always connected instead of feeding ideas that we must leave people behind permanently only because they are not spiritual and so on. If life guides us to detach from them, one thing is detachment and a very different one is the idea of having to leave others behind just because they are not like us or they do not think like us.

Perceived separation also happens when our loved ones pass away and the loss must be processed and felt so that the connection through our hearts can be felt again. <3

I see that message in this video:

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, lots of amazing dreams being recalled!
Firstly because of my own raising frequency which is at fever pitch today, the highest energy I have ever been able to hold continually, it is grounding it that always floors me. Ha ha. But today I am holding it with clarity and no over the top excitement.
I had an experience recently with a layout of stones that felt good, but somehow vague. Then I added the last piece, for grounding, and the energy all focused on me with a 'whoosh'-like feeling. Reeeally impressive. Now I know why folks talk about the importance of grounding, lol, and I'll never forget it!
At any rate, your comment about grounding that high frequency,Pod, reminds me of that. I've had all sorts of hints about it being vital for us to ground the high stuff. Sometimes I feel like a bit of a confused lightning rodO.o:D

Stargazer, I can certainly relate to many elements of your dream and have had similar thoughts. Thanks for posting in so much detail. It is good to know that we are not alone in these decisions.<3
I love the clarity that you seem to be moving toward. I really resonate with Linda's interpretation of how you and your wife interacted matter of factly and with love at the grocery store as being key.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
If others I love aren't ready to ascend yet and I am, do I remain behind with them? Or do I risk separation and take a "l
There is no leaving anybody behind. When I am high in my energies, close to "My Lord" energies, then I am connected to everyone. The connection is total. How can you ascend and leave anyone behind? The seperation is only in your mind, not in your heart!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
7 could be the month July and 98 could be 17. Just sayin'!

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)