Get ready for a major shift in consciousness (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland
Hi, I found this article discussing about the Event very intriguing, the link to the article is below. I copy paste a section of it here:
"...
Allow yourselves, just for a moment, to move within a certain day. Moving along as you normally would in your certain business. Visualize this. Going about your daily business. All of a sudden you feel energy from outside of yourself but also within yourself at the same time. This is a concept, an energy that you have had before but you cannot remember, you cannot quite grasp what it is. Yet the feeling is immense. The feeling is so blissful, so in love. You have no words to describe it. This will completely knock you over with this powerful energy. When this occurs, that will be the “Event”. This will be that cosmic pulse that has been spoken of that will fill your body, become your body, you will become one with your body, with your consciousness. At that time your consciousness will increase ten-fold. It will be like nothing you have experienced before that is within your current memories now. It will trigger those memories back from who you were before and who you have always been.
https://eraoflight.com/2017/01/12/saint-germain-sananda-ashira-one-who-serves-get-ready-for-a-major-shift-in-consciousness/

This remain me somehow what I was privileged to experience a couple of years ago. I was in a very low point in my life, a lot struggling behind and trying to cope with major anxiety related to survival issues. I have a friend from far east, who is an amazing energy worker/healer and we chatted in the facebook. She helped me and asked me to lay down and go for an meditative state. As I did, I experienced kind of a golden light portal starting to build up from my heart chakra upwards. Suddenly I felt I "grew up", or my consciousness started to expand up and up, i felt and somehow saw earth, I was so big and everything was one. It was incredible, powerful and joyous feeling. In that state all troubles were absent and I understood that I can just choose whatever I want to experience. At the end I saw her with a huge smile with her face, so wonderful! Later on I have come into this understanding that she simply helped me to shift my consciousness into my higher state, or higher self. I was in a state of pure happiness and joy a couple of days and then it faded away.
Ever since that I have yearned to get back to that state. If that is the destiny for all of us (and believe so), it makes me weep for happiness... so let it be so, for all humanity, thank you <3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thanks, Kristiina!! I saw this a couple of days ago and it really resonated with me as well.

There tends to be a lot of skepticism out there for channeled materials, any messages or communications from Beings who claim to be "Ascended Masters", and anything with specific dates, but I always try to look beyond the source of the message and tap into the energy of the message itself. This one, coupled with everything I've been experiencing lately, just felt right at a heart level.

Your experience with your friend sounds simply amazing! I rarely experience anything unusual myself (except for occasional subtle feelings or synchronicities) so it's personal accounts like yours that bolster my faith in "Higher Realms" and our Soul's Journey.

Thank you so much for sharing the article--and your experience!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Pepper (my dog) and I had an experience in the front yard a few days ago. She demanded that we go outside, and when I stepped through the doorway, it felt as though my heart chakra was wide open. As we walked around, I noticed everything had that appearance I've noticed in the backyard before - colors more vibrant - everything was just "more". My head was spinning, and I grabbed on to a tree branch for support. I said "thank you" and heard and "you're welcome", which surprised me - was not expecting that. Pepper was just fine. After awhile we went back inside. I've seen this state before but have not walked around and interacted in it. I think it was a little preview.

K

KarlaSM

Yes the shift is happening now. :) The only challenge to it is that sometimes we might become challenged with old beliefs, which is good then. We question things more and seek more within and more discernment according to what is useful to us.

Maybe there is an ancient misunderstanding in the concept of ascended masters? I just feel that there was some sort of limitation in the idea, like something that was distorted, so when I think about ascended masters, I think that each one of us has a level of ascended master, each being, because we are all multidimensional and can tap to all our levels of consciousness, and that is in the end where our biggest guidance and soul journey come from. Perhaps those guys showed ideas to people at some point, like a template. But as people began to follow more and more their own journey they were able to feel their creative potential within and gain a greater sense of freedom and sovereignty.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Maybe there is an ancient misunderstanding in the concept of ascended masters? I just feel that there was some sort of limitation in the idea, like something that was distorted, so when I think about ascended masters, I think that each one of us has a level of ascended master, each being, because we are all multidimensional and can tap to all our levels of consciousness, and that is in the end where our biggest guidance and soul journey come from. Perhaps those guys showed ideas to people at some point, like a template. But as people began to follow more and more their own journey they were able to feel their creative potential within and gain a greater sense of freedom and sovereignty.
I think much of the confusion with any material accredited to Ascended Masters is that so many people claim to be channeling them--and that there's a ton of misinformation being spread in their name. I feel you're spot on in the idea that many things have been distorted--and also about our multi-dimensionality. At the end of they day, they're merely individual aspects of One, just as we each are...thus they (and we) are all aspects of one another. :)

Last edited:
K

KarlaSM

So true!!! That makes me think even further that we all have gone through very difficult experiences, in one way or another, so the collective stories are like a puzzle whose pieces are not put in order, such pieces are then those aspects and the pieces of such aspects. They float in the cloud of confusion, we channel them, and get pieces of the whole picture, but mixed up in a way.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi, I found this article discussing about the Event very intriguing, the link to the article is below. I copy paste a section of it here:
"...
Allow yourselves, just for a moment, to move within a certain day. Moving along as you normally would in your certain business. Visualize this. Going about your daily business. All of a sudden you feel energy from outside of yourself but also within yourself at the same time. This is a concept, an energy that you have had before but you cannot remember, you cannot quite grasp what it is. Yet the feeling is immense. The feeling is so blissful, so in love. You have no words to describe it. This will completely knock you over with this powerful energy. When this occurs, that will be the “Event”. This will be that cosmic pulse that has been spoken of that will fill your body, become your body, you will become one with your body, with your consciousness. At that time your consciousness will increase ten-fold. It will be like nothing you have experienced before that is within your current memories now. It will trigger those memories back from who you were before and who you have always been.
https://eraoflight.com/2017/01/12/saint-germain-sananda-ashira-one-who-serves-get-ready-for-a-major-shift-in-consciousness/

This remain me somehow what I was privileged to experience a couple of years ago. I was in a very low point in my life, a lot struggling behind and trying to cope with major anxiety related to survival issues. I have a friend from far east, who is an amazing energy worker/healer and we chatted in the facebook. She helped me and asked me to lay down and go for an meditative state. As I did, I experienced kind of a golden light portal starting to build up from my heart chakra upwards. Suddenly I felt I "grew up", or my consciousness started to expand up and up, i felt and somehow saw earth, I was so big and everything was one. It was incredible, powerful and joyous feeling. In that state all troubles were absent and I understood that I can just choose whatever I want to experience. At the end I saw her with a huge smile with her face, so wonderful! Later on I have come into this understanding that she simply helped me to shift my consciousness into my higher state, or higher self. I was in a state of pure happiness and joy a couple of days and then it faded away.
Ever since that I have yearned to get back to that state. If that is the destiny for all of us (and believe so), it makes me weep for happiness... so let it be so, for all humanity, thank you <3
Yes we can choose whatever we wish to experience Kristina, it does make you want to weep doesn't it. Its there for us all. I really feel this.<3

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Hi, I would like to put in my two cents worth, if I may. For many years I have held onto the belief and hope that a galactic super wave, or some similar event, would arrive, and we would all ascend to a higher dimension.

However, I am getting to the point where I am “real eyes ing”, that that is not going to happen.

All the information I have gathered over 46 odd years of research and study, is pointing to the fact that Our Earth (Gaia), is a school, plain and simple. A very harsh school, I might add., and no one is sent here, everyone who is present on our planet volunteered to be here, from the (apparently) lowest advanced, to the most highly advanced beings currently present on Earth.

Also, if there were to be a sudden “event”, it would mean that all class members from grade 5 to grade 10, in our school, would suddenly be on par, doesn’t really make sense to me.

We signed up for this gig, in order to learn stuff, very quickly, stuff one would not learn in a very long time, on the more benign worlds. Kinda like a crash course marine soldier training setup.

I do believe that there are certain higher energies coming in, and are affecting our consciousness for the better, (because I can feel them) but I do not believe that we will suddenly arrive in the fourth dimension, let alone the fifth.

From what I understand, in the fourth dimension, one’s thoughts immediately manifest as reality, so if you have any fear based thoughts, you are going to be in for a pretty bad time. Multiply that by the 7 billion odd folks we have on our planet, and things start looking a bit dismal, (in the fourth dimension, that is).

(It is also quite clear that empire is crumbling, thank goodness for that!)

On Earth, we are subject to the same rules of thought creation, but here we are subject to time, which gives a lag in time between thought and occurrence in reality, it’s kinda like a kinder garden for creators. Just imagine the chaos if everything we thought (all 7 billion of us) suddenly materialized, ha ha, the mind boggles.

Ok, this is just the way things appear to me, not saying it’s the way it is. Hope no one is offended.

Kind regards,

Gunther

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Hi, I would like to put in my two cents worth, if I may. For many years I have held onto the belief and hope that a galactic super wave, or some similar event, would arrive, and we would all ascend to a higher dimension.

However, I am getting to the point where I am “real eyes ing”, that that is not going to happen.

All the information I have gathered over 46 odd years of research and study, is pointing to the fact that Our Earth (Gaia), is a school, plain and simple. A very harsh school, I might add., and no one is sent here, everyone who is present on our planet volunteered to be here, from the (apparently) lowest advanced, to the most highly advanced beings currently present on Earth.

Also, if there were to be a sudden “event”, it would mean that all class members from grade 5 to grade 10, in our school, would suddenly be on par, doesn’t really make sense to me.

We signed up for this gig, in order to learn stuff, very quickly, stuff one would not learn in a very long time, on the more benign worlds. Kinda like a crash course marine soldier training setup.

I do believe that there are certain higher energies coming in, and are affecting our consciousness for the better, (because I can feel them) but I do not believe that we will suddenly arrive in the fourth dimension, let alone the fifth.

From what I understand, in the fourth dimension, one’s thoughts immediately manifest as reality, so if you have any fear based thoughts, you are going to be in for a pretty bad time. Multiply that by the 7 billion odd folks we have on our planet, and things start looking a bit dismal, (in the fourth dimension, that is).

(It is also quite clear that empire is crumbling, thank goodness for that!)

On Earth, we are subject to the same rules of thought creation, but here we are subject to time, which gives a lag in time between thought and occurrence in reality, it’s kinda like a kinder garden for creators. Just imagine the chaos if everything we thought (all 7 billion of us) suddenly materialized, ha ha, the mind boggles.

Ok, this is just the way things appear to me, not saying it’s the way it is. Hope no one is offended.

Kind regards,

Gunther
Gunther, a lot of us have been through all that same information about events that never happened. Channeled information and predictions that have never came. We've made peace with it and are just living in our now. What happened already did happen and what didn't happen hasn't happened yet. I personally got tired of living for what's supposed to happen next. I hope you can just make peace with all that too. You'll feel much better.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA

However, I am getting to the point where I am “real eyes ing”, that that is not going to happen

No offense taken at all Gunther! That's the beauty of this forum...we can freely exchange thoughts or ideas about "strange" or unusual topics without too much judgement or criticism (most of the time, anyway).

I do understand and respect your point, but it seems to assume that we are limited to a "collective consciousness" concept...where an individual may only experience or create what the collective wishes to create or experience.

Please understand that I'm not trying to judge or criticize that viewpoint in any way...it's a perfectly valid and I greatly respect it!

But please consider this. What if each of us is in one of an infinite number of universes where he or she is ultimately free to create or experience whatever he or she wants...regardless of any perceived collective (I like to consider them "default") limitations?

For example, if Person A is ready to ascend or evolve to a "higher" (really just a more expanded level of consciousness) and Person B isn't, perhaps Person A will align him or herself with the timeline where all will evolve or ascend (i.e., "no soul left behind"). In that timeline, Person A may help Person B and several others ascend too. Perhaps too, in that experience, most of humanity "ascends" to the next level.

On the other hand, let's consider that Person B (who isn't quite ready to move on) experiences something quite different. From their perspective and in their timeline, they witness increasing conflict, catastrophic earth changes, and die--so they can repeat their earth lessons again and continue learning at that level.

I'm feeling more and more that, in our multi-dimensionality, there is room for both (and infinitely more) experiences. I feel that the more we expand our consciousness and re-discover our own Sovereignty, the more choice and ability we have to create (or at least align ourselves to) the kind of timeline we wish to experience.

This seems to be increasingly evident to me the more I consider it as a possibility.

Just a thought...what do y'all think?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Interesting approach Stargazer. Lets assume that both persons, A and B know each other. For this mental exercise lets call them a husband and a wife. Person A that is ready to ascend or evolve as you mentioned it does so, but person B, their mate, doesn't. So, from the perspective of each one of them after such event, what would be the fate of their mate? Will person A now being in a new timeline find a version of person B in the same timeline, a person B that ascended too? And from the perspective of person B that didn't ascend (even though his/her mate did ascend) will discover A missing or another version of A still present?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I received some info about this in my QHHT session with Laron (Cloud Cities). What I understood was that people will continue to learn and evolve at their own pace, but it will be in an environment with fewer impediments. We are seeing many of these blocks crumbling now - media that lies to us, new ways to generate electricity (Route 66 project), big pharma, etc.

To put it into perspective, consider ideas about dog food. A few years ago, there were few options available for dog food without grains and all the unhealthy additives. Now, it is common place to find this food in the grocery store, and major manufacturers advertise their food is free of these additives. It happened very fast.

Carl, I don't have an answer to your question (who does, really). My sense is that some people will move on to a place where they can learn more, and others will not. I have no idea what this will look or feel like.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had an interesting experience recently in that the energy I received came not from outside (head down has been usual) but from inside myself. If that is where things are going, I love it!<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Interesting approach Stargazer. Lets assume that both persons, A and B know each other. For this mental exercise lets call them a husband and a wife. Person A that is ready to ascend or evolve as you mentioned it does so, but person B, their mate, doesn't. So, from the perspective of each one of them after such event, what would be the fate of their mate? Will person A now being in a new timeline find a version of person B in the same timeline, a person B that ascended too? And from the perspective of person B that didn't ascend (even though his/her mate did ascend) will discover A missing or another version of A still present?
If the "multiple universe" type theories are true (and these do make sense to me), my thought is that all these scenarios--and even many more are possible. Perhaps the one we ultimately experience (at least in our present level of consciousness) will depend upon the conscious free will choices we make, the energy we put into those choices, and even the "soul path" and/or "soul contracts" our Higher Self agreed to before we incarnated.

It makes me wonder if other "selves" or other aspects of our consciousness will experience all the other possibilities in other timelines/universes.

If so, it makes me feel a great deal of compassion for those who wind up experiencing timelines with more challenging and difficult circumstances.

:(

Reactions: Moonseal and Carl

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
No offense taken at all Gunther! That's the beauty of this forum...we can freely exchange thoughts or ideas about "strange" or unusual topics without too much judgement or criticism (most of the time, anyway).

I do understand and respect your point, but it seems to assume that we are limited to a "collective consciousness" concept...where an individual may only experience or create what the collective wishes to create or experience.

Please understand that I'm not trying to judge or criticize that viewpoint in any way...it's a perfectly valid and I greatly respect it!

But please consider this. What if each of us is in one of an infinite number of universes where he or she is ultimately free to create or experience whatever he or she wants...regardless of any perceived collective (I like to consider them "default") limitations?

For example, if Person A is ready to ascend or evolve to a "higher" (really just a more expanded level of consciousness) and Person B isn't, perhaps Person A will align him or herself with the timeline where all will evolve or ascend (i.e., "no soul left behind"). In that timeline, Person A may help Person B and several others ascend too. Perhaps too, in that experience, most of humanity "ascends" to the next level.

On the other hand, let's consider that Person B (who isn't quite ready to move on) experiences something quite different. From their perspective and in their timeline, they witness increasing conflict, catastrophic earth changes, and die--so they can repeat their earth lessons again and continue learning at that level.

I'm feeling more and more that, in our multi-dimensionality, there is room for both (and infinitely more) experiences. I feel that the more we expand our consciousness and re-discover our own Sovereignty, the more choice and ability we have to create (or at least align ourselves to) the kind of timeline we wish to experience.

This seems to be increasingly evident to me the more I consider it as a possibility.

Just a thought...what do y'all think?
Thank you Stargazer, I appreciate your response. I did not mean to imply a “collective consciousness” as you describe, nor that we are subject to any limitations, other than, perhaps those we place on ourselves. I do believe that there are multiple universes, quite possibly an infinite number.

I’m sure the example you mention, is completely valid and quite possible, it’s just not what resonates with me at this time. To be honest, I don’t think anyone truly knows how things will pan out.

Lol, Stargazer, I don’t feel criticized, I enjoy encountering many different points of view, that’s why I am on this forum, even though I tend to hang in the background. I get the feeling that the people on this forum have very gentle souls, and I like that!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Gunther, I love your avatar pic. Makes me think it was taken up near the aurora borealis, though I suppose you could just have added a coloured filter to the lens!

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
All, don't forget we're outriders in the storm. We're making our way, perhaps galloping, perhaps letting our steeds pick their way through rocky terrain, and unusual things are happening in the atmosphere around us, that are energetic, not necessarily seen. But we see them, because they strike an internal chord with us, like something we've been silently waiting for.

For example, we've recently heard that manifestation can be instant, depending on the strength of our intention and our acknowledgement of co-creation, and that's not something we've encountered in our human body/minds and human habitat before, because, as Gunther says, there was the lag period between dreaming something in the astral, and having it manifest in 3D push and pull universe. So some of us might have tried this instant manifestation and had it happen. Voila!

We have to work with doing real efforts of manifestation, so that we can hand the keys as the mass of humanity faces the storm, and we can show them: Look - still up on the horse! Calm yourselves and enjoy the show!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I am sure that no one is offended Gunther, we love open minded discussion on this forum.

I have, within myself, tried to see this "Event" from different perspectives, including yours. However, I am still of the belief (and it is a belief) that we are due for something massive and life changing.

Firstly because of my own raising frequency which is at fever pitch today, the highest energy I have ever been able to hold continually, it is grounding it that always floors me. Ha ha. But today I am holding it with clarity and no over the top excitement.

Secondly because of the experiences of others such as Linda (nice one Linda) "As we walked around, I noticed everything had that appearance I've noticed in the backyard before - colors more vibrant - everything was just "more". Many people are reporting this sort of experience.

Thirdly, it feels like a lot of the most destructive programmes are coming to an end so they are being played to their maximum like Obama putting troops on the border with Russia to try and instigate war. Seriously?????? There will be no war but we will come close to it. Simon Parkes has posted that there have been two earthquakes in the north pole where there are no fault lines. Possible that underground bases are being destroyed. https://www.simonparkes.org/current-news

Most importantly, the programmes that are running are seriously damaging the planet who is a living consciousness in her own right. Change must occur before the damage is so great we destroy her beyond repair. I feel that we came to an agreement with ourselves, Earth and Galactic Core that we would take the patriarchal programmes we are running to the depths of forgetfulness and separation, so deep we cannot really pull ourselves out and that something like a wave would come and "computer end programme" so that Beings are reconnected with their sense of Divinity to some degree.

Finally, I had a strange dream the night before last and my dreams are rare now.

I was in a concrete box of a room with some sort of yellow/golden seed on the floor. This room had no windows or doors that I could see. In the midst of these seeds (which were swelling due to the clear water that was pouring into the room from unseen sources just below the ceiling) was a large 3 drawer metal filing cabinet. The drawers were cream and the surround was a rich brown. I was trying to pull the filing cabinet to somewhere safe, but as I tried to pull it, I felt it scrape the floor and then suddenly, without warning, the floor gave way and I fell through into the world. I remember that someone asked me Are you OK? but I was more concerned about the effect of the collapse on my friend's house.

The filing cabinet is all my programming, my "files" I lost the lot!

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Thank you Stargazer, I appreciate your response. I did not mean to imply a “collective consciousness” as you describe, nor that we are subject to any limitations, other than, perhaps those we place on ourselves. I do believe that there are multiple universes, quite possibly an infinite number.

I’m sure the example you mention, is completely valid and quite possible, it’s just not what resonates with me at this time. To be honest, I don’t think anyone truly knows how things will pan out.

Lol, Stargazer, I don’t feel criticized, I enjoy encountering many different points of view, that’s why I am on this forum, even though I tend to hang in the background. I get the feeling that the people on this forum have very gentle souls, and I like that!
Thanks, Gunther! You're absolutely right...no one knows how it will all work out. And I think we're all in for an AMAZING ride, no matter what! :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
OK. So it's 4:00 am my time and I just woke up from a very interesting and fairly vivid dream that I feel ties directly to this topic. I'm too wide awake to go back to sleep, and I felt it was important so I sat down at the computer so I could share this straight away. I don't know if it makes any difference at all to anyone, but the dream was in full color and I can remember a great deal of the details, which is somewhat unusual for me. I'm still rolling things around in my head, but I think I'm gaining some clarity about the choice I'm personally being asked to make. Perhaps it will resonate with someone else, perhaps not.

In any case, you might want to make a cup of tea (or grab another kind of beverage) and settle down for a bit. I think this will be a bit of a "read".

So in my dream, my wife and I were in a grocery store, shopping for groceries. As we often do, we use the cart as a "base" of sorts, and split off from each other occasionally to gather items for our shopping list. In this case, we had a nearly full cart and I was off on my own looking at some produce. My wife found me there and I was surprised to see that she no longer had the cart with her. When I asked where the cart was, she said she had decided to abandon it and that shopping wasn't important to her anymore. I was a bit puzzled about that, but we left the groceries behind and left the store together.

As we were walking away, I felt as if we were going somewhere to find my son. A slender blonde woman whom I do not know approached us. It felt as if she somehow knew my wife and she began talking about a time-share condominium that was available near the store. She said that the condo was available for us to visit or vacation any time, and all we had to do was show up to use it. When she hugged us both in parting, I felt a bit uncomfortable with her overly familiar manner.

My wife and I continued on to find our son and at some point my wife must have received a text from him, because she told me that he was already "there". I'm not sure where "there" was, but it felt like it was a restaurant of some kind. She laughingly told me that he had already ordered something and that we already had $7.98 on the bill. Yes, the amount was exactly $7.98. I'm not sure what significance that is, but it's such a random and exact number, it must mean something. O_o

But I digress. So we found ourselves at a rather wild, carnival-like Mexican restaurant and it was difficult to get in. One had to climb up over the wall-like counter/bar by using a series of awkward hand/footholds. My wife had already managed to climb up and was stepping onto the elevator, which I understood would be a wild ride--very much like a carnival thrill ride. She's not especially good with enclosed spaces or wild thrill rides, and as I was climbing up to try and join her, the host and several staff (who only spoke Spanish) tried to stop me. When the elevator door closed after my wife and I hadn't yet gotten there, I went ballistic! Bat-sh*t crazy might be a better description. I threatened the staff, tried to explain that she would have difficulty so I needed to be with her, and struggled to get to her. I do speak a little Spanish, so I argued with them as best I could. They eventually stopped the elevator and allowed her to get back off.

It was at that point that I drifted out of the dream a bit. As I lay half-awake, recalling the dream and thinking about its meaning, I immediately thought about this discussion and knew that it was directly related to the "Ascension" topic. As I thought about it, I realized that my "gut" instinct was (and has always been) to stay with my wife and family--no matter what. As I thought about my "new" understanding of who we are and what this process really means for us all however, I felt that this struggle/sacrifice of self was what I had often done in the past. I suddenly understood that, for me, this process may actually be about letting go of old ways and ideas, and trusting--trusting in a "Higher" Purpose. At that point, several things occurred to me:

1) I should ask my wife what she wished to do;
2) I should consider what I felt was my own highest purpose;
3) I should consider what was the highest outcome for the benefit of all (not just her or myself);
4) And finally, that I was free to decide whatever I wished--and that any choice was perfectly OK. I also understood that my choice would ultimately decide my own experience or "fate".

If, as I now believe, we truly are all One Being, experiencing itself and all possibilities through individual human (and other) perspectives, then there truly is no loss or separation. We are all One. I realized that if this is my new understanding and belief, then I have to learn how to "walk the talk" or "practice what I preach", so to speak.

With this in mind, I drifted back into the dream. I apologized for going crazy and tried to explain to my wife and the restaurant staff (rather poorly in Spanish) that everything was OK, that no matter what, she and I would always be connected. I said that it was like we were two people with one heart. Even if she chose a different path, it was perfectly OK. Even if I chose a different path, it would be OK. Both she and they seemed to understand, and we all seemed settled.

At that point, I woke up.

As I lay in bed and mulled things over, I had a bit of a one-sided conversation with my "Higher Self" (that is, me talking and HS remaining silent--as usual). :rolleyes: I said that, if I had a choice, I would like to experience the timeline/reality where all of us "ascended" and remained together. But then it occurred to me that perhaps that might not be the best option for all. That was a "gut/heart" decision--one that I would certainly have chosen (and probably did many times) in the past. Perhaps, however, it's time for me to learn to "let go" and serve in a different way. Perhaps now I'm being asked to use--and trust in, a new and higher understanding. One that sees all this as a temporary learning opportunity in an eternal universe where literally anything can happen--and where we each create our own experiences. Perhaps I'm being asked to choose in a more spiritually "mature" way. If others I love aren't ready to ascend yet and I am, do I remain behind with them? Or do I risk separation and take a "leap of faith" in the hope that I'll be able to serve everyone (myself included) better at a new level?

I'm still not sure what it all means--and I'm just as "in the dark" about what the future may hold, but perhaps these musings may in some way be helpful to one of you.

As I pondered, I suddenly wondered what time it was. I laughed to myself, thinking that I wouldn't be surprised if it was 3:33 (I used to wake up at that exact time rather frequently, but that hasn't happened in recent months). I picked up my phone and the time? 3:34!!! LOL. :)| :fp

The numerology of the number was pretty clear to me...a "10" in a "10" year. Wholeness and creation. It's about stepping forward in confidence to manifest whatever we choose. Whatever my path is to be, I guess the choice is entirely up to me.

[Sigh]

Great.

In the past I'd probably have "surrendered" my choice to my "Higher" Self. This time however, I'm not so sure. I somehow feel as if this particular choice is being left to Little Old Me...and I'm not so sure I'm really ready for it.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
All, don't forget we're outriders in the storm. We're making our way, perhaps galloping, perhaps letting our steeds pick their way through rocky terrain, and unusual things are happening in the atmosphere around us, that are energetic, not necessarily seen. But we see them, because they strike an internal chord with us, like something we've been silently waiting for.

For example, we've recently heard that manifestation can be instant, depending on the strength of our intention and our acknowledgement of co-creation, and that's not something we've encountered in our human body/minds and human habitat before, because, as Gunther says, there was the lag period between dreaming something in the astral, and having it manifest in 3D push and pull universe. So some of us might have tried this instant manifestation and had it happen. Voila!

We have to work with doing real efforts of manifestation, so that we can hand the keys as the mass of humanity faces the storm, and we can show them: Look - still up on the horse! Calm yourselves and enjoy the show!
Very beautiful post Melt, and I must agree with your comments. Your first paragraph, pretty much read like poetry to me, and I let my heart “Melt”, lol. Lovely, really.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

For example, we've recently heard that manifestation can be instant, depending on the strength of our intention and our acknowledgement of co-creation, and that's not something we've encountered in our human bodyo/minds and human habitat before, because, as Gunther says, there was the lag period between dreaming something in the astral, and having it manifest in 3D push and pull universe. So some of us might have tried this instant manifestation and had it happen. Voila!

Oh very poetical Melt, I could see those steeds carefully picking their way through that rocky terain like a film running through my head and felt like applauding you.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
I am sure that no one is offended Gunther, we love open minded discussion on this forum.

Thank you Pod, for your detailed reply, it’s great to be amongst people, where one can discuss all things freely, without undue criticism. To make things easier, I will use quotes.

Firstly because of......

I think it is super awesome that you are able to feel these energies, and wish that you are never overwhelmed by them. Although I have noticed a change in my consciousness, I have not felt any “energies” affecting me. (bummer).

Secondly because of the experiences of others ................

I’ve had a few strange occurrences like this, but don’t feel it’s leading to an “event”, just changes in my consciousness.

Thirdly, it feels like .............

Here I am totally in sinc with you, I believe the Empire is crumbling, there can be little doubt about that. Yes, I feel we may come close to war. But underground bases being destroyed, I would have to question that,….destroyed by whom? ET intervention? I have to think they will not, but again, that’s just an opinion.

Most importantly, the programmes that are running are seriously damaging the planet who is a living consciousness in her own right.

Totally Agree!

Change must occur before the damage is so great we destroy her beyond repair.........

I believe She is a big girl, and can look after herself. She has allowed us to pillage and rape, but when she has had enough, She will shrug her shoulders and wipe the slate clean. She has done this many times before, and I think we are headed for another shrug soonish

I feel that we came to an agreement with ourselves, Earth and Galactic Core that we would take the patriarchal programmes we are running to the depths of forgetfulness and separation, so deep we cannot really pull ourselves out and that something like a wave would come and "computer end programme" so that Beings are reconnected with their sense of Divinity to some degree................

Must agree to disagree here.

Reactions: Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Carl, I don't know the answer either. Absolutely nobody can give you a real answer but I've read that this kind of ascension is our choice so if we have loved ones that are not ready we can make the choice to stay with our loved ones. It's not like we miss the boat if we choose to stay because ascension is a very personal event that happens differently and at different times for each person.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
K

KarlaSM

Ascension is most definitely a personal experience. :)

I have read about the "Event" since 2009 so at least in my own mindset, it is something that happens everyday as much as how the world ends for people everyday, be it as an internal process of death and rebirth, or simply that some people go through disasters in their lives and they go back to the spirit realms and maybe reincarnate or stay there, who knows.

Collectively, everything is changing, balancing, creating chaos.

Last night I realized even further why I love science so much as a means for people to understand Cosmos as something impersonal and phenomenal, along with Pantheism, outside of desiring things to happen the way we want them to happen. Astronomers just observe and fill their hearts with curiosity and wonder, and other sciences alike. Although of course there is imbalance in that too. But in essence I see ascension as just a process (fast or lengthy) as the balancing within and outside of all that is seen as conflicting.

So we must embrace what truly makes us feel at peace for ourselves.

Science makes me feel more at peace in contrast with these attempts to predict something that is still based in duality. (Our versions of what we want heaven to be for us and for others, the perfect life, the ideal relationships, the ideal beings, etc...)

If we can see existence with wonder, everything looks better, and if we see conflict, we can just embrace it within instead of creating conflicting views and opinions.

From scientific views, Cosmos is seen as something that has entropy and stability all the time, as expansion and contraction all the time. Like how we all breathe. Some days are good, some days are bad, but if we find more peace in everything, then we aim for better and less conflicting.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Stargazer, that was some dream. What I sense is that others around you may need to work out their own way. I don't see it as being left behind, but more like your grocery shopping technique, which I feel is an important element of the dream. You all are accomplishing the same task, but sometimes you are apart and sometimes together. When you are finished with the task of shopping, then you are together again. You are never that far apart, just a few aisles over. My sense is to trust in your wife's ability and desire to accomplish this on her own because everyone has their own personal growth experience.

In my own life, I know I must not interfere with my family unless they ask for my assistance. I do maintain a loving and stable environment, but it is up to them to forge their own paths. I feel as though I'm a lighthouse, keeping the light bright and visible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)